Vic

Most Annoying

Larxene from KH:CoM I hate her flippin stuck up personality I was actually happy that Axel killed her by the end of the game I was like thank you Axel you are my new favorite organization 13 character

while we're on the topic of stuck up personality Joshua from the The World Ends With You most of his dialog is insults directed at Neku that and his voice makes him sound gay

while we're on the topic of annoying voices Cream from Sonic before the voice cast change made my ears bleed now the one with the annoying voice is amy seriosly they should have kept her old voice actor at least then she was tollerable

Edited by Bone Horror19

while we're on the topic of annoying voices Cream from Sonic before the voice cast change made my ears bleed now the one with the annoying voice is amy seriosly they should have kept her old voice actor at least then she was tollerable

OHGAWDTHISSOMUCH.

I hate their voices. Not to mention Amy is just annoying anyway. :I

ANYWAY, bandits in TES: Oblivion are rather annoying when they see you first. Though they are fun to snipe if you see them first. |D

Ashley from Resident Evil 4. Her personality, her voice... Agh

Is her fault I didn't finished that game, she is too much annoying.

Edited by Kukuru

ON Dawn of war: dark crusade

-necron talk

-they sound like there always confused without real words.

On Portal Runner

-Blue female charator

-though she has a funny metal monster behind her xd.png

any game

-mostly the heros LOL xd.png

ON the good side of things at least she treated link better then Midna generally did XP

Oh but you just love Midna

Midna is amazing

Navi wouldn't shut up when I played OoT for the second time

it's like I KNOW THIS censorkip.gif*, GO AWAY

Dedan from OFF. What did you just call me? SAYS THE GUY WITH HIS EYES NEARLY IN HIS MOUTH. UGH WHY. And he laughs at you during battle. HOW RUDE.

GLaDOS from (I think everyone knows by now) portal

the very robot who taunts you about almost everything and almost kills your only friend.