Vic

Most Annoying

Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie from FFVII.

I played Crisis Core first so I got a bit indignant at how Cloud took the main role from Zack just by being useless. I don't like Tifa's and Yuffie's behaviours and attitudes in general xd.png

Nero in DMC4. Please, take your whining, crying, tantrums and cardboard cut-out useless girlfriend elsewhere. We could've got a game starring Vergil or even Sparda but nope, we got one surrounding the irritating little -censor- of the family.

Amazingly, he doesn't quite get me as angry as Donte in DmC does. Way to trash another great series, Capcom. ¬_¬

Aqua from Birth By Sleep....I don't have a problem with her character.....but her VOICE! It has NO emotion in it until like the very end of the game ._. Every time she talked I just wanted to shout at her to not sound like such a robot DX

Maybe she was a robot. /shot

Hm.. Kingdom Hearts. I hate Axel, Xion, Kairi, and Demyx, and want Vexen to kill them all in some sort of experiment. I kind of dislike Sora, Roxas, Namine, and Zexion.(Loved Ienzo, though.) Also, Hades.

Half-Life? Someone kill Alyx please. And DOG. I HATE DOG.

In Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, I hated Francis, Ellis, Rochelle, and someone else who I can't remember for some reason.

Bianca in Pokemon Black/White. I loved Cheren though.

ETA: The announcer person or whatever she is in ACE Online! I hate the BEEP!! BEEP!! ALL UNITS MUST SCRAMBLE!!! A STRATEGIC POINT!!! HAS BEEN!!! DEPLOYED!!! BEEP!!

Edited by Aquenee

Councilor Velarn from the Mass Effect series. (A.K.A. The Turian Councilor.) Because he won't listen. Ever. Gah. Refuses to believe that the Reapers are coming.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned but I really think this character is extremely annoying.

That Godforsaken Owl Kaepora from OoT. I seriously wanted to take a slingshot/bow/sword/SOMETHING against him. Especially when you accidently hit Yes to the "Would you like etc. etc. again" and then accidently hit it again D: God, such a stalker.

^This! Why does spamming 'B' instead of 'A' still make you have to listen again!?

Navi didn't bother me the first few times I played OoT and didn't know what to do, but now I wish there was a 'toggle on/off hints' option. Also, the TP postman... Here's me: "I have to hurry to Castle Town!" *walks up stairs* Postman: "HEEEEY!" *delivers letter from the person I just left from* Seriously, I just left Kakariko Village and now you want me to go back there for some new bombs/items? *facepalm*

Almost forgot to add... Resetti!! mad.gif Yes, I know my battery died before I could plug my DS into it's charger. So don't call me a cheater!

Wow, that's a first

Exactly, he's way too much of a double reverse quadruple agent that the confusion kills me, and I usually do take a disliking to fire-elementals, and he kills my favorite character. xd.png

Looking back, I don't really dislike Namine or Zexion anymore. And even though I can't really form a good opinion seeing as I haven't played Birth by Sleep or watched or read about it, I have a feeling that I will dislike Terra.

THE GREAT MIDO SAYS NO!!!!!!

That Godforsaken Owl Kaepora from OoT

My dubstep group remixed his theme but we haven't released it yet.

Edited by Getpwned

NAVI

...but besides the obvious, I'm not a fan of a lot of female voice actors in video games. It often makes me find female characters extremely annoying even if they're really not that badly designed character-wise.

Also, Larxene from Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. >.>

annoying.

DA:O=zevran. "the in the mood" bisexual assasin who kills almost everybody if he had a chance.

Brink=everyone. everybody is stupid except the players.

zelda=navi. everybodies havrite(hate and favorite.) "hey,listen.hey,listen,listen,hey,hey,hey,listen" stupid fary.

mass effect=garrus."in the first he was whining that there was to much red tape. in two he was complaining that there was not enough. make up your mind you alien fudge nugget!

last but not least, dues ex!= NPCs with guns.they need to fix the fact that if a lady pokes a face. mcface explodes with metal and rage.

Not really an annoying charrie but the voices of those said charrie,

EVERYSINGLE one of them in Ookami!!! Argh

'bep snauf wakle beppy pop' ARGH. I mute the tv when ever i interact with one charrie.

Navi. If I could go into the video game, I would tell her that I did not care that I needed to go to the castle, I am in the middle of killing skultullas, so kindly shut up. And then I would stomp on her...

Navi is adorable and and awesome as a character, but in-game, I can't stand her.

In fact, all of the fairies irritate me. If you've ever played Phantom Hourglass...oh god...I forgot that fairy's name, but she wouldn't shut up either!

Oh yeah. And I hate the 'godforsaken owl' too. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Navi and Tatl, wanted to kill them by the end of the game. I CAN SEE THAT THE HALLWAY IS TWISTED NAVI!

I guess the owl guy in OoT too, man I despise him!

Edited by Dacanine1

Ciela was annoying (the main fairy from Phantom Hourglass) and then "Hey!!! LISTEN! *shakes about 60 times* HEY LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!! *link proceeds to try to stab Navi*

I liked Navi the first few times I played the game (possibly because I was a bit younger and thought it was kind cool that someone was yelling aside from the odd things that kept attacking me) but now when I play it I just want to throw her in the lava at the end of the game that surrounds the castle. I mean REALLY!? Shut up!!!

Oh, the owl... the blasted *tries to shoot it* owl. Go away. Fly off somewhere!

Roman, your cousin from GTA-4.

He lies to you about America and never shuts up about "Teeties"

No, Roman, I do not want to go to a strip club. And is it just me, or is going to a strip club with someone one of those major faux pas?

Also, Zev from Dragon Age: Origins.

And even though I can't really form a good opinion seeing as I haven't played Birth by Sleep or watched or read about it, I have a feeling that I will dislike Terra.

I didn't actually dislike Terra, I just thought he was blood stupid. He walked into trap after trap and just kept on going.

Most Annoying?

Pokemon - Nurse Joy. Every time i healed my Pokemon, she said "Hope to see you again soon." She wants my Pokemon to get hurt.

Disgaea - At first, i hated Flonne and Artina but I ended up liking them. I found Tink to be very obnoxious.

Kingdom Hearts - Kairi! I HATE Kairi in the worst way. Namine too! I can't stand female KH characters with the exception of Larxene and Aqua.

Final Fantasy - I hate Quistis. No explanation needed. Thank god she's only in half the game.

Youngster Joe from Pokemon. Stop calling me every day! Shuddup about your aaaaawesome Ratatta, it's not actually awesome at all- I keep beating it! Don't make come and me kill it again! I SAID SHUDDUP ABOUT YOUR STUPID GAY-PRIDE RAT, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!

And everyone who calls you for pointless chat and not a battle...

Who do you think is the stupidest video game character of all time? Leave a suggestion for a game character down below, and soon, a competition to find the most annoying will go underway!

Suggestions:

NONE

Edited by Dacanine1

I sorta hated the characters they had for Final Fantasy 13...They ticked me off so many times while playing the game. Especially hope. He was adorable. But he was annoying.

I didn't really hate the characters in the Dynasty Warriors series, and I didn't really hate the game itself (since it's really fun to play when you just wanna go around and kill things in mass amounts) , but I absolutely DESPISED the American dub. The way they said everything made it sound so STUPID! I'm Chinese myself and can speak Mandarin fluently, so I cringed whenever they attempted to pronounced the names of the bases and generals.

Clyde from Army of Two... He was rude, didn't help at all... and quite frankly was an overall jerk. Then if you didn't dislike him as a comrad guess what? He betrays you so you can hate him as a villan too! He's the last boss, and not only is he a hard boss, he's annoying and some of his quotes were frankly downright creepy.

My favorite in his list of quotes?

'I'm gonna kill you both, drain out all your blood, take out your bones, put your body in a big chair with some elves and reindeer, and sit on your lap and tell you all the cool crap I want for Christmas.'

Creepy right? huh.gif He was so fun to kill.

Salazar from Resident Evil 4, not only is he a midget in a blue victorian outfit... He's annoying. He's not really all that scary looking either, he really should retire.

But he's not as bad as Alfred, a blond who goes crazy and dresses up like his twin sister and actually thinks he is his sister and talks to himself... It is creepy.

Edited by Blackcatzombie