Vic

Most Annoying

Hahahaha, I actually like early-game Luke a lot, he reminds me of Haseo from GU.  xd.png

Notice how I said he was okay until he got to the "I AM THE GOODWILL AMBASSADOR DAMMIT" part. I know that phrase in Japanese because he says it so often. I really like Luke, before and after, but at that point I want to yell at him to stop pushing everyone away and clinging to Van. That's the only part biggrin.gif

Sakaki? censorkip.gif Sakaki. He has the biggest superiority complex I've ever seen, and he's freaking ten.

'I need fooood.'

At least for a portion of the game anyway. If you get that reference I love you.

Also, Waka from Okami. Uggh.

Waka? Really? I loved him.

It was anyone who I had to race against that I disliked.

Paine (FFX-2)

Paine and the Crimson Squad were the only reason I got through X-2. ... that said, I honestly have no idea why I kept playing X once I realized I hated everyone, save for Auron, Seymour and Bahamut's fayth...

Anyway, the only other character I find horribly annoying/would like to chuck into a fire... ... well, I have done that.

-chucks the charred remains of the Companion Cube into a fire- I'm not sure if I can properly express my hatred for both that cube and the cake, though the cake is mostly from the meme. I've hated the cube from the start.

'I need fooood.'

At least for a portion of the game anyway. If you get that reference I love you.

Also, Waka from Okami. Uggh.

Tidus. FF X. After you find the stuff for the fire he props down beside it and says that.

Trish from the Devil May Cry games.

At first, she's a helper of the devil. Then turns all 'OMG i wuz captured by satanz and he forced me 2 lure u heer. but now im all bettr and i luve u dante!'

Honestly... she doesn't even wear undergarmets e__e.

EDIT: But I may hate her because I really don't like people who manipulate people then tell 'em they love 'em, but really, Trish, put some pants on.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE YOU, Riku! >.< [Kingdom Hearts, btw]

Mara from Kirby's Epic Yarn. "Hey Kirby, here's an idea! Let's race through the hardest levels in the game! To make things interesting, I'll show you a picture of the finish line but I won't actually tell you where it is or how to get there! You can run on foot and dodge all the monsters and bottomless pits and things and I'll just fly over everything and GO THROUGH WALLS AND MONSTERS. If you take damage, you'll be stunned for three seconds. I'll pretend to be fair by sometimes stopping for a few seconds but this will be completely offset by the fact that I can fly faster than you can climb or jump and did I mention you have to pull a string on the finish line to win while I just have to touch it so if we're too close I'll win before you have time to grab it while running at top speed? Oh, and if you do win I'll give you some wallpaper that looks exactly like what you could buy at the store and I'll say, 'Oh, well good for you I guess. Next time I won't go easy on you!'" Seriously, she's unaffected by wind that throws Kirby around like a ragdoll and she goes through lava gysers and volcanoes and even walls that you have to stop and blow up. Then the little cheater has the nerve to say she was going easy on you. Stupid little flying shirt girl, and after I went through all the trouble of paying for and decorating your room for you! I want my 500,000 beads back! dry.gif

Oh yeah. I remember something annoying. Yoshis island. Back in the day it was soooooo annoying that i would lose mario and barely rescued him. OHHH how i hated that place.

wow that is alot.png of hate and it makes me think who to hate

(2 mins later and i got it)

All the AIs that just stand there and get in the way on all my shooter games

Plus the kid in Fable 1 who is sick and you have to do the masive quest to make him better for no censorkip.gif thing. Oh and the one at the start who goes "you gona stand there like a lemon"

The oracle in God of War. In one of the difficult parts, you're trying to save the oracle, and the whole time, while you're trying to figure out how to get to her, she'll go 'Kratos! I'm over here!' I know where you are! Just stop screaming and let me figure out how to get to you!

The oracle in God of War. In one of the difficult parts, you're trying to save the oracle, and the whole time, while you're trying to figure out how to get to her, she'll go 'Kratos! I'm over here!' I know where you are! Just stop screaming and let me figure out how to get to you!

(has died laughing)

Oh goodness, how could I have forgotten her?

Also, revisiting a fav game today reminded me... Doned from FF:Tactics Advanced. I want to smother him in snowballs. Snot-nosed brat.

A medium-old-school one: anyone remember the old Monster Rancher games? There was this NPC called Holly who was constantly on the bottom of your screen; each turn required 'listening' to her repetitive text about how to do the same thing over and over and over and over... And as if that by itself wasn't enough, she was as sugary and sparkly as about fourteen teenage vampires.

My friends and I decided that there should be a 'slap NPC' button just because of her, and for a long time the 'slap NPC' button was a running joke with us. It made the games much more entertaining to pretend to abuse your awful assistant.

Professor Oak. If I want to use my bike indoors, I'll do it. Stop spying on me, you stalker.

Sorry to quote someone so far back (ooooh one page) But this made me LOL so hard, having played most of the Pokemon games xd.png It's so true laugh.gif

I found someone else to hate. The main villain in Ratchet & Clank future: Tools of Destruction. Forgot his name but hes so obnoxious and the worst part is that he looks like Zim.

Aqua from Birth By Sleep....I don't have a problem with her character.....but her VOICE! It has NO emotion in it until like the very end of the game ._. Every time she talked I just wanted to shout at her to not sound like such a robot DX

censorkip.gif that Nug you give to Liliana(?). I wanted to kill it almost immediately after i gave it to her; if it wasn't Dog barking it was that thing squeaking.

Also, i wanted to drop kick Daxter from the Jak and Daxter games...on how i wanted to shut his face up.

Edit: My phone got some interesting auto correct past me...

Edited by Draco Knight

I remember of this! xd.png

But nothing can beat......

Lara Croft's butler in Tomb Raider III!!!

He follows you everywhere in the mansion!! He has a teleport??? And he is even bulletproof!!! How I hate him!!

Elena from Grandia 2, and Alfina from Grandia 3. They are the type of characters who have never seen the world outside of their window. They think the world is all flowers and puppies, and they CRY TOO MUCH feeling sorry for themselves when they think have done something wrong, and saying stuff like "I don't know what I should do..."

However, Alfina is the worst cry baby than Elena. The game makes it look like such characters don't have that much common sense. There's a difference between being afraid of doing something thinking you might either die, or accidentally do wrong to the person they're trying to help; and just being plain stupid. But I suppose having a timid personality can turn you like that sometimes. I dunno, I just can't stand cry babies that have a very sharp, high pitch cry when they start whining and crying. Makes me feel like my ears are going to bleed.

Lemme see... Who else... Ah! The post man fron LoZ: Twilight Princess. They just made him look more like a real dork with a dork voice, and pops up running at you when you less need him. Nothing else needs to be said.

Tatl from Majora's Mask. She's a total brat comapared to Navi with no voice. Just a DING DING DING annoying sound. Like a Tinkerbell on crack.

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope... I hate how stupid Edge Maverick can be sometimes, and so full of himself, though I lost the count as to how many times he got slapped in the game by his best friend (forgot her name, lol).

I'm sure there's plenty more, but I can't remember them at the moment. Until then, farewell... (Mwahaha...)

Edited by Ethereal Goddess

Lara Croft's butler in Tomb Raider III!!!

He follows you everywhere in the mansion!! He has a teleport??? And he is even bulletproof!!! How I hate him!!

Do what everyone did. Trap him in the walk in freezer.

2 more: Gary and Silver from Pokemon R/B/Y and G/S/C respectivly. They are why I belive you should be able to tell your Pokemon to attack people. "No Gary, I will smell you later... after my Charizard fries you like bacon!"

Aqua from Birth By Sleep....I don't have a problem with her character.....but her VOICE! It has NO emotion in it until like the very end of the game ._. Every time she talked I just wanted to shout at her to not sound like such a robot DX

This^^

I also hate Captain Quark from Ratchet and Clank. He acts so hero-ey and than makes Ratchet do everything for him. He's so annoying and useless!

Farah ( the princess) in Prince of Persia Sands of Time. Argh! so useless and always in the way!