TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Ohhh my I just read through the first 10 or so pages of this thread. I feel for those of you that unsure about your e-mails dumping a winning message. And to those of you who are pretty sure you did not win but are getting an HM on that link ... I don't know, I get a page not found when I click the link. But I wouldn't want to risk my scroll being burned either. blink.gif

Congratulations To all the Fantastic Tree decorators!!! I thought I had a really nice creative tree till I saw what some of you did... just beautiful!!! May all your dragons produce many babies and you let some find their way to other loving homes.

TJ thank you, hugs.

Well if we do the contest again next year I have an idea. xd.png

well, by process of elimination, we may just find out who won, since most people are posting to say their tree did not win! tongue.gif i'll add my name to the list of those who didn't win, though i'm not dissapointed, i definitely didn't think my humble tree would win, i just did what i wanted! cool.gif

so BIG congrats to all the people that did win!!! YAY!!!

and i add my vote to the hundreds already who've said "we wanna see the top 200 and winning trees!!!!!"

congrats to the winners!

*plots evilly for an amazing lineage with prize dragons*

hmmm, i wonder what they look like? ill think of a good mate....<3

I literally dreamed about this contest last night (no, I didn't win in my dream... I was aiming for an HM in order to get a holly, but no dice, and I just sighed) which I think means I love this game a little too much... but then I've been playing nonstop for years, so I suppose that's a given. tongue.gif If only I had started a few months earlier and gotten in on the hollies' original release!

A good friend of mine who also plays tells me she dreamed that she won a holly. Our dreams were opposites, I guess. unsure.gif

I literally dreamed about this contest last night (no, I didn't win in my dream... I was aiming for an HM in order to get a holly, but no dice, and I just sighed) which I think means I love this game a little too much... but then I've been playing nonstop for years, so I suppose that's a given. tongue.gif If only I had started a few months earlier and gotten in on the hollies' original release!

A good friend of mine who also plays tells me she dreamed that she won a holly. Our dreams were opposites, I guess. unsure.gif

I dreamt about this contest too!

Not last night but the night before, I dreamt I won third place. But instead I won HM tongue.gif

I dreamt about this contest too!

Not last night but the night before, I dreamt I won third place. But instead I won HM tongue.gif

I'm afraid this isn't the first DC dream I've had either. wink.gif This game takes over my brain! Congrats on the HM, though! A lot of people were gunning for that, myself included.

*bashes email account in frustration* NO MAIL. Honestly. Seriously.

~Cavey

We are two...

congrats to the winners, I knew my tree was cliche when I was voting...

I seen a blank tree and imediatelly voted 1, but was the most creative that I've seen, seriously, I've seen alot.png of trees that look alike.

I didn't dream xd.png

Last night I stayed up to 1 thinking about hollies, and then opened DC at 5. All morning all I was thinking about blearily were hollies.

Congrats with the hm!

Edited by DarkEternity

if i won (which i didn't tongue.gif ) then i wouldve chosen a CB alt black with the code "lzrd". since the prize dragons are breedable, i think i would've dumped a prize dragon for a CB alt black. laugh.gif hee hee! grats ^^

I hope pictures of the winning trees are posted sometime. I really want to see what all the winners came up with because I didn't even get close to voting on all of them. It's impressive that some members did get to voting on over 8000 trees.

It seems I was quite generous with my voting by these standards! blink.gif I gave a 10 any time I felt it was deserved for whatever reason. I'm kinda surprised the voting seems so harsh!

I didn't win anything, but I didn't expect to win, so it's all good! biggrin.gif Congrats to everyone else!

I literally dreamed about this contest last night (no, I didn't win in my dream... I was aiming for an HM in order to get a holly, but no dice, and I just sighed) which I think means I love this game a little too much... but then I've been playing nonstop for years, so I suppose that's a given.  tongue.gif  If only I had started a few months earlier and gotten in on the hollies' original release!

A good friend of mine who also plays tells me she dreamed that she won a holly. Our dreams were opposites, I guess.  unsure.gif

I had a dream the night editing closed that my tree was hit with the glitch. I was panicing about it.

I really need to get a life one of these days.

Aw, no email xd.png

Congratulations to the winners!

Great job on decorating your trees :3

There were some nice ones nestled in there.

I literally dreamed about this contest last night (no, I didn't win in my dream... I was aiming for an HM in order to get a holly, but no dice, and I just sighed) which I think means I love this game a little too much... but then I've been playing nonstop for years, so I suppose that's a given.  tongue.gif  If only I had started a few months earlier and gotten in on the hollies' original release!

A good friend of mine who also plays tells me she dreamed that she won a holly. Our dreams were opposites, I guess.  unsure.gif

I dreamt about it last night as well unsure.gif

But I think I did win, and I remember the prize being silver and two-headed and I though, "man, that is an ugly dragon..." it looked like a really ugly, skinny, two-headed Aggron (from pokemon ruby/sapphire). haha

Edited by FireAngel73

Would it be possible to post what the prize dragons look like too?

I figured I wouldn't win. Goes to show that if there is a chance of me not getting the prize(no matter what it is), then I won't get it, regardless of how hard I try. That's how my luck is. I have loads of luck, just the wrong kind...

There were more than 8200 people who entered and only 30 winners. Don't be brought down by losing, especially with stats like that. :3

I'm so excited to see the prize dragons!! I'm a little disappointed I didn't win.. but such is life. I just know I'm going to spend ages trying to get my hands on those shiny prize dragons x3 I hope everyone breeds them like crazy tongue.gif

if i won (which i didn't tongue.gif ) then i wouldve chosen a CB alt black with the code "lzrd". since the prize dragons are breedable, i think i would've dumped a prize dragon for a CB alt black. laugh.gif hee hee! grats ^^

Just in case we have another contest like this I thought I'd mention that there already are some CB blacks beside TJ's. There was a short lived glitch a while back that allowed some CB blacks to hatch alt.

Of course, there's nothing wrong about getting one anyway, because it would be cool to have one CB. I just wanted to mention this for people who didn't know about the glitch in case they wanted one because it would be a one of a kind thing. smile.gif