TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

*gaaaaaasp*

Congratulations, your tree entry has been selected to receive one of twenty honorable mention prizes in the Dragon Cave Tree Decoration Contest!

..... oh. My. God...

I LOVE you guys. Not just the admins, but all of you that voted.

Although I didn't win or place (and am still VEEEEEEEERY curious as to what the prize dragons look like), I am very happy. :3

Thanks to all of you! ^^

No emails..heheh I thought so! xd.png Anywho, congrats for the winners!! laugh.gif I bet the new dragons are gonna be epic...cant wait to see them!!! And will we be able to see the winning trees? Cuz when I was voting I saw some very shnazzy trees, and I want to see how epic the epic-est ones are! tongue.gif

alot.png

o3o fwee. ill be getting a second gen from someone sometime

/is happppyyyy

Will give my un-dieing love to anyone who will breed me a 2nd Gen. tongue.gif

/shot

No but seriously, I can't wait to see what they look like. I'm sure they will be gorgeous! happy.gif

Congrats to those that won. Although I dunno if I won or not as my email website says my account doesn't exist sad.gif

Congrats to the winners....cause I know I didn't win |D

No email---didn't win.

I'll have to get something myself then for my birthday (it was the 18th this month)

Hope I can get one of the new dragons <3

I guess no one should be upset, knowing that there are other 8224 people who didn't win besides them, lol. xd.png

It was fun and I still like my tree.

My congrats to all the winners, it twasn't me dats fer sur, But I did have fun, and I will eventually get over losing, (boo hoo, sob, whine) ok got that out of my system.

I can't wait to see the new dragons, and all the pretty trees too. I dont want to know what my score was either, I can decide for myself how close I came by seeing the winning trees. Congrats again to all cause no one is a loser that tries.

Congrats to the winners.

I don't think I won, I forgot my email passord. sad.gif

But it was a small chance anyways.

i think i would like to see the winning trees, though. i hink i voted pretty fairly and not too many low scores except for the ones with nothing on them. im kinda curious to see if the ones i voted high for won. and i definitely wouldnt be jealous cause it was fun. i had a good time! smile.gif

and i wonder if it would be against the rules or unfair for people to show their trees on here?

please dont eat me for asking. D:

Edited by socrates

Again congrats. I really want to see the trees eventually.

If I recieved an email I would hae lost it because I recently just learned that my email account was deactivated.

I hope everybody gets cool eggs

It's killing me to know what kind of dragons they are. If I won, I'd have linked it right up. XP Well until it got sick. xd.png

I keep checking my spam-folder, lol.

I hope we get to see the winning trees, and I can't wait to see the prize dragons.

Congrats to all the winners. I doubt I won but I can't look at my email to check cause it's not my email XP

And I'm also curious to know if we can show our trees now.

For the curious, by my count we've had a total of: 16/50 people admit that they are amongst the top 50 (no names, though, you'll have to dig - someone might've changed their mind and deleted their post). I humbly add one more to the 3rd place tally and thank you all for the votes that got it there! And of course, congratulations all around from me as well. smile.gif

I did have quite some fun with this contest and didn't really expect to get anything even though I gunned for it. wink.gif

I'd like to add one more meek request to be able to see the top 50 trees -anonymously- on either the forum or the site, because curiosity is absolutely killing me. biggrin.gif