TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Congrats to the winners! Let the begging for award dragon offspring commence *shifty eyes*

This too, ha. How much time am I going to spend over the next few weeks trading for 2nd gens from all the not-normally-obtainable dragons @__@

Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions! biggrin.gif

I, like everyone else, would love to see the top __ trees~xd.png

2,292,711 votes submitted

1,289,799 ornaments given out

24035 trees decorated

8275 trees submitted

18,004 "10's"

Average Vote: 3.74

Highest Tree Score: 6.23

Each tree received at least 277 votes

Question: Have the Honorable Mentions been emailed yet? Or just the 1st-3rd winners?

I thought I had a chance until I voted like 10 trees and realized that I would have given my own tree a 4 or a 5 (possibly a 6 if I hit my tree while in a good mood).

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all those who gave their time and effort voting. Did anyone get anywhere close to voting all the trees?

This too, ha. How much time am I going to spend over the next few weeks trading for 2nd gens from all the not-normally-obtainable dragons @__@

Oh, I'm so in line for this!!! biggrin.gif

All my CB metallics are on order to get request for the unobtainable dragons wink.gif

Hugs!!!

Question: Have the Honorable Mentions been emailed yet? Or just the 1st-3rd winners?

They've been emailed.

...I'm still kind of staring at it, not sure if I'm imagining things.

Yes, I have a HM, i am in shock, I am really happy!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

What egg should I choose?

Congrats to the winners! And yikes, what a low average vote for even the winners.

No email...

I was soooo expecting that, that I wasn't even looking forward to the 20th. sleep.gif

But, meh, congrats to the winners! ^^

Hope to see the winning trees and have a chance at snatching one of the offspring of the prize dragons. tongue.gif

If any of the HM winners are unsure to get, please consider the usually breedable only dragons - alts, colored stripes, shallows/blunas/geodes. They're unique (unlike cb metals/blacks/hollies) and breedable year round for their own breed :3

Yes, I have a HM, i am in shock, I am really happy!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

What egg should I choose?

I know, right? It's so hard to choose!

But I had no hope and then the email showed up and omg I got an HM! I am so excited.