TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Wow, I'm rather shocked at the low averages for both winners and losers alike. Something tells me that if this competition had not been tagged with exclusive dragon prizes, the voting averages would have been much higher =)

Phew, I guess that's the cut throat nature of competitions!

A traditional decorated tree. No pattern, image, rhyme or reason! Just pretty to look at. tongue.gif

Ah. Mine is pretty traditional too. I guess it is a little simple... but not that simple though... I still like it though. I wonder how my tree was rated, you know, just for laughs...

oh my gosh! I was an honorable mention! That means a lot, especially since I designed the tree the way I wanted my real tree to look like whenever I move out biggrin.gif.

Oiy, I so don't look forward to having to grabbing these new eggs. I never have anything worth trading so I guess I'll have to stick to AP stalking.

My MH tree is full of blue and silver decorations with a top of a silver dragon. Above the head of the dragon is a star where I put purple/pink coloured balls.

Congrats to the winners!

Can't wait to see what those new Dragons look like. :3

Congratulations to all who won!

This was fun, hope we get to do it again; maybe next time more items on the page to view at once with a score box underneath all pics that way we could vote more and faster - going through the many trees one by one was a little hard going on the eyes smile.gif

Congratulations to the winners! I'm amazed at how low the average scores are for the contest! I didn't realize so many people would grade that low. =o

Edited by EclipticEarth

Congratulations to the winners! I'm amazed at how low the average scores are for decorating the trees! =o

That's true. I mostly gave out 7's. It's a little strange... Then again I didn't vote that much. Had other things...

Oiy, I so don't look forward to having to grabbing these new eggs. I never have anything worth trading so I guess I'll have to stick to AP stalking.

Feeling your Pain.I have alt Blacks, but only low Gen.

And Silvers, only VERY low Gen.

I never even managed to get a gold egg xd.png

So... nothing special to trade. No chance to get one of the dragons in a trade T_T

Well, shoot. It has been fun anyway. At least I've got my lovely GoN (the only "special thing" and not tradeable *lol*)

But, after everything is over now. Shouldn't we be able to redecorate again? Or is it still in waiting space, in case the winning trees will be showwn somehow (anonymous) of course. Not that they are redecorated by then xd.png

Oh, congrats to all winners of course

My spam is auto-deleted, so I'm hoping that I didn't win in case I did win and the e-mail got dumped!

I'm more curious to see the winning trees than the new dragons right now. All will come in good time, I'm sure.

I'm more curious to see the winning trees than the new dragons right now. All will come in good time, I'm sure.

I'd like to see the winning ones as well... for comparison...

I'd like to see the winning ones as well... for comparison...

And I think this is one reason NOT to show them. There were so many trees similar decorated and I'm afraid, if the winner trees were shown, there'll be a lot of complaints like "But my tree looked the same - why didn't I win?"

And I think this is one reason NOT to show them. There were so many trees similar decorated and I'm afraid, if the winner trees were shown, there'll be a lot of complaints like "But my tree looked the same - why didn't I win?"

LOL true...

Congrats to the winners!

Lolz Freaked out when I saw this and opened up my email to see if I got a email. I didn't, :3 But that's okay, My tree was really boring ><

Ha, I didn't expect an email but I checked anyway. Inbox had nothing as expected, and Spam folder consisted of the standard fare as well as no less than 20 attempts to steal my World of Warcraft account. :V :V :V

grat @ winrarz

Edited by Lythiaren

Hm...maybe there could be an actual 'list' on people that won so those that don't know if they got the e-mail can see if they won or not? Just a thought. ;P