Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I was actually suprised "Dragon Stole" wasn't taken, I don't know if it's because less and less people nowadays know the other meaning of "stole" but I know it's not because I'm the only one with a sick sense of humour in the Cave.

(Needless to say, it was for a pillow dragon...)

Alternate Realities, Democracy, Paradisaical, Februari, Gift of Immortality (for a vampire), Gadzooks, Entity, Chloro Phil (for a vine), Allelopathy (also a vine), Valiance.

=3

Oh god yes. So glad that was free, you may not think it's anything special, but take a look at the code of the hatchling.

Hahaha took me a while to get that! lol

Hahaha took me a while to get that! lol

Yeah, I'm saving it for its mate. It will be much easier to see from the lineage view of its offspring. >:)

Quite surprised to find Gilliam II hadn't been taken. Other character names from the series he's from had been, so I didn't think I'd be able to grab the name. Pretty happy I did though!

Edited by Falls

Oh god yes. So glad that was free, you may not think it's anything special, but take a look at the code of the hatchling.

That is just so amazing. xd.png

On a related subject, I got the name Bright Idea.

Same with Little Sparrow (doesn't anyone else like that song?) and Sole Heir.

Jeckyll and Hyde huh.gifohmy.gif

Did I misspell this or something? I just named a male Split Jeckyll and Hyde. cool.gif

Just got I Give You A Hamburger, Special Sound Effects, and Ah The Scalene Triangle. wink.gif

Headhuntress. Not the most common word but being alone like that, I thought it would be taken.

Old Habits Die Hard

ohmy.gif

One of my favorite idioms! (And it's for my very first Shimmer; yay!)

Xi Lion

SUPER Surprised i got that because of it's great great grandfather

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6LUZU

Others:

Muse Of Love

Happy Storm

No Man It's Mine

Oww My Hand(male Ember)

Albino Tubesock (named after my albino ferret Tubesock)

The Credible Hulk for one of my Neglecteds. Amused me greatly, and I was surprised no one else had grabbed it already. ^^

Today I got Charcoal Sticks, Honest Lullaby, Watered Silk, and Jolly Sailor. That last surprised me the most. I know I'm not the only one who read the Tiffany Aching books...