Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Speckle-Throated Dragon. :D

Did you just get that or have you had it for awhile? XD I was actually wondering if someone had but was too lazy to check. :P When I saw the news thread, I was already like "Nah, someone's probably already nabbed it..." x3

Did you just get that or have you had it for awhile? xd.png I was actually wondering if someone had but was too lazy to check. tongue.gif When I saw the news thread, I was already like "Nah, someone's probably already nabbed it..." x3

Must of got it really fast, I tried it like an hour after they were released and it was already taken

Do you even physics (It's an inside joke, but I like it)

The next statement is true + The previous statement is false (A breeding pair, naturally)

Teleportation is impossible Because it is. You can't survive being torn apart and reassembled, even if it is on the molecular level. It just doesn't work.

Must of got it really fast, I tried it like an hour after they were released and it was already taken

Oh, I guess that answers that then, hehe. xP

I grabbed these a little while after the news thread came up.

Speckle-Throated

Speckle Throat

Speckle-Throat

I was surprised that they hadn't been taken when I put them on "name-holder" hatchlings as the release had already been out for several hours before I claimed those names.

Oh, I guess that answers that then, hehe. xP

Yep! Grabbed it only a few minutes after the release on the off-chance that it actually is the dragon's name. xd.png

Okay, so I was just looking at a male silver on my scroll that I've had for four years but never really been happy with the name I'd given him... and his pose seemed suddenly familiar... and I thought, nah, it's LONG since taken, but hey, it can't hurt to try... and I am now the owner of Invisible Bicycle.

Wait, what? ohmy.gif Nobody had that one??

For extra dorkiness, I then named his female silver mate Invisible Trampoline.

Aaaaand to celebrate, I bred 'em and dropped the 3rd gen silver offspring to the AP. laugh.gif

Nice, Evilminion, with the Invisibles there. tongue.gif

The ones that suprised me the most when they turned out not to be taken so far have been:

Lazarus Long (got that yesterday--was thinking wow, are there no Heinlein fans around?)

Fark

iDragon

Castle Anthrax

Takeshi's Castle

Also really happy to've gotten Gund for a pillow dragon, but that's more of an obscure thing... (for those that like that, yes, he's got a mate named Gotta Getta.) ^__^

Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Center, Gilman, Malthus, Mills...

Machiavelli?!?!

Hobbesian, Beech...

And since it's xx:00, time for gold hunting for me. o:

I figured that since Ahzidal and Dukaan were already taken, Zahkriisos would be taken as well..but it wasn't.

So I fixed that. :]

Also got Descension, Bloodskal, Lawful Evil, and The Night Mother.

I just renamed all of my black dragons after Magic: the Gathering expansion sets. I'm missing Worldwake. Grr.

Also, I have 'Crystal Onix' on a Geode.

Wow.

Okay, okay, I have 'Disco Ball' as a name. How- what- seriously?!

I also have 'Paperwhite'.

Edited by cheese456

Got "The Golden Lottery Ticket" and "Lucky Winner" for my GW pair laugh.gif

"I Test Positive" and "Asymptomatic Carrier" for a pair of the new STD's.

Because, yes, I jumped on that bandwagon. I amused myself for several minutes gathering names for a purebred 3rd gen to-be.

I just got the name Alice Cooper. REALLY thought that one would be taken xd.png

Not actually sure what I'm going to do with it... if anyone's wanting to trade for it, lemme know xd.png

ohmy.gif I seriously just got Jingo.

JINGO! Jingo ba! JINGO! Jingo ba!

Jingo ba ba, loba ba, loba ba, loba!

Jingo ba ba, loba ba, loba ba, loba!

Edited by La Draco

I was kind of surprised that I got Einstand (German for "first"). I thought for sure someone would've jumped on that one before I did.

Obscured by clouds biggrin.gif

(Pink Floyd, anyone?)

Nice catch! smile.gif

I have Floyd Pink, Pink Existence, and their daughter, Division Belle. laugh.gif

STI and Crab Louse. Because cool people jump on the bandwagon. cool.gif

Just got the name of Gehn for a Dragon

That's about the 10th time I've gotten what I thought would be a taken name of a Video Game/Book character (maybe I should just count myself as lucky that it seems people on here don't like the books/games I do and/or the ones that had them lost them due to inactivity)