Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

im kinda surprised i got these names

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas <- holly

Ripping Wrapping Paper <-wrapping wing

Shredding Wrapping Paper <-wrapping wing

Speaking of Wrapping Wings

I managed Wrapped Perfection Oo and that was days after grown ups started coming out.

Named the other Needs More Tape....though I don't think people will get the joke. unsure.gif

Steganography

Kyoukai

<3 hee

Someone dropped a Wrapping Wing x Tri-horn egg in the AP, a pretty little nice find. It hatched, so I tried the name, Christmas Shopper thinking it was probably taken long ago. To my surprise, I got it!

Think I need to start a project! xd.png

I just got La La tongue.gif

And Lewis and Clark for my split dragon.

I had been um'ing and ah'ing about taking Brokeback Mountain since I don't collect movie names (owned it on and off for like, the past month :P) but finally decided to keep it because I traded earlier for a tinsel with the code 'M8GAY' - "mate" and "gay". Figured it was doubly fitting since Heath Ledger (<3) was Australian and "mate" is decidedly Australian.

I just got Piscivore for a CB Water, and for my Wrapping-Wings I got On Christmas Eve and Beneath the Tree. Very pleased.

I have only recently started back on the Cave, and somehow, I got these epic names:

Eschewal - Means 'disgusted'. Very fitting, actually. The name belongs to a Brimstone.

Nasty Anklebiter - I gave this name to an Olive dragon after I saw the hatchling description. For those who don't know, 'anklebiter' is Australian slang for 'child'. Don't ask how I know this.

Distant Thuwed - Given to a Black hatchling with a VERY messy lineage. I only kept it because it had Thuwed in it.

Sweet Vanilla Sugar - Given to an Albino. I don't really know how this wasn't taken.

Gregor Mendel

Reginald Punnett

Genetics is the best.

Edited by TVTD

I had been um'ing and ah'ing about taking Brokeback Mountain since I don't collect movie names (owned it on and off for like, the past month tongue.gif) but finally decided to keep it because I traded earlier for a tinsel with the code 'M8GAY' - "mate" and "gay". Figured it was doubly fitting since Heath Ledger (<3) was Australian and "mate" is decidedly Australian.

Ahaha, that's epic~ tongue.gif

I was very shocked to get Gemeinhardt which is a very popular brand that makes flutes/picollos (cough, flutist right here~). I thought it'd be taken, but, well, I guess not! What a lovely name to add to my collection of epic names! biggrin.gif

Edit: Wow. I know I've certainly seen GPXPlus player here....but apparently I got 'Professor Cypress' ahahah~ xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

Aurora Lights

I was looking for an alternative to 'Northern Lights' and since this was precisely the first thing I thought of, I was sure it would be taken.

I just got "Patch Of Darkness" for my frozen CB Black, was quite surprised it wasn't taken.

Sun CB for a Sunrise hatchling and A Star for a nebula. biggrin.gif

I'm a bit shocked I got them since I was almost sure they'd be taken.

I got:

Mad Max

The Firehawk

Dog and God - For a Split

God and Dog - For another split

Zer0 the Assassin

Maya the Siren

Axton the Commando

Salvador the Gunzerker

Nyte Blayde

Corvo Attano

The Amityville Horror

Uber surprised for almost all of these, especially Mad Max.

I was sure Cheesy Potato would have been taken, but I got a new Cheese, and tried it anyway. I got it! xd.png