Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Katniss Primrose Everdeen?

-checked and saw that you have that name, you just made a typo here. xd.png

Oops, lol. xd.png;

Katness Primrose Everdeen.

Seriously? 8v

I neglected (bahahaha... /shot) to mention that I influenced that spitfire male, LOL. :B

Nayak and Sealance from the Panzer Dragoon universe. blink.gif Though Sestren is taken - by a CB silver, which is neat. laugh.gif Edited by pinkgothic

Sonya Blade and Samus Aran

Seriously can't believe I got either of these names, but Samus Aran really shocked me with its availability. ohmy.gif

I grabbed a bunch of names from the Metroid series awhile back, mostly from Prime. It seems it doesn't get much love on DC. Congrats on Samus Aran though. happy.gif

What's Taters Precious

Yeeeeeesssssss. laugh.gif Very nice indeed.

Wanted a name-paired mate for my blusang Smells Faintly Like Team Spirit, so I tried Smells Faintly Like Brine, and got it. Score!

A Great Dragon and The Best Dragon, I'm also trading them at the moment PM me if interested biggrin.gif

Wanted a name-paired mate for my blusang Smells Faintly Like Team Spirit, so I tried Smells Faintly Like Brine, and got it. Score!

Now all you need to do is name their child Smells Faintly Like Broken Dreams and it'll be perfect! tongue.gif

I got Persian Blue for a royal blue the other day. :3 It was the original name of the species when it was still on the Completed List. ^^ Realized belatedly that it's also the name for the breed of cat (which are pretttty ;u;)

Dracule Mihawk and Hawk-Eye Mihawk from One Piece. Not to mention I got God Eneru for my male thunder

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Sir Olive Oil,

The Best Dragon O.o

A Great Dragon o.O

All are up for trade biggrin.gif

Just got "The Earl of Lemongrab" on my name-holder Seawyrm. (Apparently just "Lemongrab" was also available, but I'm only taking the full title. :V)

Got a bunch of boat/ship related names today. o.O

Prow

Capt'n

Figurehead

Quarterdeck

Starboard

Deckhand

Gangway

Ballast

I don't particularly feel like taking anymore so if anyone's interested, here are moar free ones:

Sailorman

Sailor Man

Cap'n

Seadog

<:

Got these

Vicki Vale

Castle Volkihar

Clown Prince of Crime

Stab Happy

Rib Cage

Miltonius