Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

So I just got the name Tundra. I have been wanting that name FOREVER! I am so happy I got it <3

Hater and HM. :blink: WOOT?

Also got Snub, Lots and Caw.

Is HM a reference to the fashion brand or the psychology patient guy? :P

Is HM a reference to the fashion brand or the psychology patient guy? :P

I thought of HMs and TMs when I first saw it. XD

I got George Smiley. And The Circus.

Edited by Raistlin24

So excited. 8D I just got Queen Of Hearts for one of my 09 Vday girls. Been stalking that name for a very long time. happy.gif

*Happily crosses it off my stalk list*

I also got Heart Break for my other Vday girl. cool.gif

Edited by catzrule1990

Is HM a reference to [...] the psychology patient guy? :P

I thought of HMs and TMs when I first saw it. XD

This just made me realize the horrible irony the term 'HM' has in Pokemon games. A move that's impossible to forget, until some stranger manually goes in and erases it from your memory...

Oh, I thought HM stood for Honorary Mention.

(But I also own TM too xd.png)

Got Offers and Meanie.

I thought of taking TM when I saw it was available, but I decided I didn't have anything to do with it anyway~

This just made me realize the horrible irony the term 'HM' has in Pokemon games. A move that's impossible to forget, until some stranger manually goes in and erases it from your memory...

Ech. Dx It's a pretty cool connection though.

Chronological, Shenanigan and Kernelsprite are some of my recent ones.

I sense a Homestuck fan. >w>

A while back I grabbed Lord Starscream Of Vos. It's a strech I know but, with as many Starscream variants as there are out there, I was still surprised.

Plus he's a Swallowtail. Reading the first part of the species' description made me think Seekers:

Swallowtail dragons are graceful and quick flyers, much like their namesake bird. They are capable of precise aerial acrobatics, and can reach very high altitudes.

Also his colors match nicely. O3O

Argh, a scroll I had been hunting for ages on end just purged yet all the names I had wanted have already been taken. Some great ones as well. -.-

Did get Mouthwatering last night though.

EDIT: LOL, did a check - it was you, Spark! xP /shakes fists in despair D8 (well, some of the names anyway :P)

Edited by Varekis

Argh, a scroll I had been hunting for ages on end just purged yet all the names I had wanted have already been taken. Some great ones as well. -.- ... A number of them by the same person too. All the dragons they've put the names on share a common suffix. ._.

Did get Mouthwatering last night though.

;'C It's officially a trend. The scrolls all purge whenever I'm out or focusing on work D| I'm still stuck in school being a good, studious student. -headdesk- I did grab a coupla I really wanted though like Deimos, Silvery and Solstice :'D Yesterday I snagged Stream as well -is trying to console herself-

ETA: xd.png;; I didn't get the one I wanted most though, for that... *glares at a certain someone else*

Edited by sparkdragon

;'C It's officially a trend. The scrolls all purge whenever I'm out or focusing on work D| I'm still stuck in school being a good, studious student. -headdesk- I did grab a coupla I really wanted though like Deimos, Silvery and Solstice :'D Yesterday I snagged Stream as well -is trying to console herself-

Why is it just as disappointing as missing a CB metallic? :P *eyes the currently growing 'Metallic' silver hatchie enviously >_>*

Oooh, lovely! Solstice is beautiful and Silvery is one of the ones on the aforementioned scroll. :P You have a handful of other ones from the same scroll - lucky guesses or were you a fellow stalker? :P

Why is it just as disappointing as missing a CB metallic? tongue.gif *eyes the currently growing 'Metallic' silver hatchie enviously >_>*

Oooh, lovely! Solstice is beautiful and Silvery is one of the ones on the aforementioned scroll. tongue.gif You have a handful of other ones from the same scroll - lucky guesses or were you a fellow stalker? tongue.gif

xd.png I have not seen a single CB metallic in the cave for a very, very long time. For me, it's more of missing a CB stripe D: I'm staring at Infinity oh so mournfully ><

Fellow stalker xd.png I pretty much have all the names I wanted on that scroll memorised since I try them so often >>;;

*raises shield*

*squees incoherently*

Been stalking for sooooo long: Evil, Bug, Metallic, Infinity, Hellfire, Fear, Juggernaut, Battery, Gorgon

Grats on all the other great catches everyone else :3

edit: because my spelling is just that bad tongue.gif

Edited by dragonico

Aw man, ya'll were having all the fun without me. I missed... all of the names on that scroll. @_@ Oh well, congrats you guys! XP