Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I have a tf2 name collection... I.E. "The BLU Engineer"

Oh man, another TF2 name collection. Gonna have to keep my eye on you too, eh? tongue.gif

On-topic and related, just got Demoknight.

Edited by Derranged

Oh man, another TF2 name collection. Gonna have to keep my eye on you too, eh? tongue.gif

Oh, wow, you have gray mann! I tried to name one of my dragons that today.

Oh, wow, you have gray mann! I tried to name one of my dragons that today.

Yup! My complete collection of TF2-related names is this:

Demoknight, Gray Mann, Heavymedic (popular term for Heavy/Medic shipping), CHARGE NOW DOKTOR, The Administrator, Mann vs Machine, Medicating Melody (Amputator taunt), Dischord (Frontier Justice taunt), Spycrab, WE SELL PRODUCTS, AND GET IN FIGHTS, WE USED TO SELL PRODUCTS, NOW WE FIGHT ROBOTS, MANN CO, Playing with Danger (track from the soundtrack), Quick-Fix, It's Called A Zoo, Unless It's A Farm, Rocket Jump Waltz (soundtrack), Mister Jane Doe, Builders League United, Jarate, Sandvich, Saxton Hale, Dispenser, Miss Pauling, Prancin' about with your, Heads full of eyeballs, Kritzkrieg, Demoman, Demopan, Balloonicorn, Ubercharge, Christian Brutal Sniper, Gentlespy, Redmond Mann, Bette Mann, Zepheniah Mann, Blutarch Mann, Pyromania Update, Sun Tzu said that, The Pyro Is A Woman, Pyrocar (name for a Pyro/Medic battle pair), Hudda, Phlogistinator, RubberFruit, R33MIX, Dreams of Cruelty (soundtrack), Civilian (class from...TFC, I believe?), Anyway that's how I, Lost my medical license, Meet the Sniper, Mister Mundy, Sascha, Teufort, Force-A-Nature, Heavy Weapons Guy, Tavish DeGroot, Dalakohs, May I Borrow Your Earpiece, This Is Scout, Rainbows Make Me Cry, Dell Conagher, Oh Don't be Such a Baby, Ribs Grow Back, No They Don't, and Josef Heilburger (which was the name listed for the Medic when his figurine was first revealed but has since been removed from the product info).

I also have all the lines from Meet the Sniper in some form for my Sunstone project.

Look upon my obsession and weep, mortals.

Edited by Derranged

Gift of the Magi was taken (of course) but I did get Gift of the Neglected.

Got Anklebite and Heelnip for my pair of musty hatchies :)

Adorable! x3

I took Anklebiter the moment TJ's eggs hatched and I saw the description. Too cute to pass up. :P

Yup! My complete collection of TF2-related names is this:

Demoknight, Gray Mann, Heavymedic (popular term for Heavy/Medic shipping), CHARGE NOW DOKTOR, The Administrator, Mann vs Machine, Medicating Melody (Amputator taunt), Dischord (Frontier Justice taunt), Spycrab, WE SELL PRODUCTS, AND GET IN FIGHTS, WE USED TO SELL PRODUCTS, NOW WE FIGHT ROBOTS, MANN CO, Playing with Danger (track from the soundtrack), Quick-Fix, It's Called A Zoo, Unless It's A Farm, Rocket Jump Waltz (soundtrack), Mister Jane Doe, Builders League United, Jarate, Sandvich, Saxton Hale, Dispenser, Miss Pauling, Prancin' about with your, Heads full of eyeballs, Kritzkrieg, Demoman, Demopan, Balloonicorn, Ubercharge, Christian Brutal Sniper, Gentlespy, Redmond Mann, Bette Mann, Zepheniah Mann, Blutarch Mann, Pyromania Update, Sun Tzu said that, The Pyro Is A Woman, Pyrocar (name for a Pyro/Medic battle pair), Hudda, Phlogistinator, RubberFruit, R33MIX, Dreams of Cruelty (soundtrack), Civilian (class from...TFC, I believe?), Anyway that's how I, Lost my medical license, Meet the Sniper, Mister Mundy, Sascha, Teufort, Force-A-Nature, Heavy Weapons Guy, Tavish DeGroot, Dalakohs, May I Borrow Your Earpiece, This Is Scout, Rainbows Make Me Cry, Dell Conagher, Oh Don't be Such a Baby, Ribs Grow Back, No They Don't, and Josef Heilburger (which was the name listed for the Medic when his figurine was first revealed but has since been removed from the product info).

I also have all the lines from Meet the Sniper in some form for my Sunstone project.

Look upon my obsession and weep, mortals.

Oh my, wow. I was trying Mister Jane Doe and Dell Conagher today too. And Miss Pauling. lol

Here's my list of names.

Mister Dell Conagher, The RED Pyro, The BLU Pyro, The BLU Scout, The RED Scout, The RED Soldier, The BLU Soldier, The RED Demoman, The BLU Demoman, The RED Heavy, The BLU Heavy, The RED Engineer, The BLU Engineer, The BLU Medic, The RED Medic, The BLU Sniper, The RED Bushman, The BLU Bushman, The RED Spook, The BLU Spook, Helmet Party (Soldier/Engineer), Ms Pauling, I Will Eat Your Ribs, and The Exquisite Rack. (The Soldier hat)

Helmet Party (Soldier/Engineer)

OH MY GOD WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT

Not really a fan of the pairing, but the name is hilarious and I love it.

Ima Ankle Biter for a musty hatchie.

Attempted to name my newly acquired magma Magmae, and to my surprise it wasn't taken. blink.gif

EDIT: I also just got Gypse as well. Huh.

Edited by YellowTsunami

I just named my dragons with every Pride and Prejudice name I could think of off the top of my head ... including things like Mr Bingley, Miss Lucas, etc etc. Someone who played this game a LONG time ago must have let their scroll lapse.

ffffff- I just named a dragon Touhou. Yes. Heck yes.

Coheed (red dragon)

Cambrea (which i wish Cambria was open..)(red dragon)

The above two are going to be mates. if they have a son, his name will be claudio!

Haha the other week I named a Split hatchling Coheed and Cambria.

I got Jock for a brimstone after applying the human stereotype to them. Y'know, big beefy looking guys who are slightly dim-witted (even if they just look that way) and while physically impressive, can sometimes be lacking in the facial department. :'D

... Not insulting the dragon in any way, though. It suits them, unlike humans. :P The brimstones are rather endearing, really.

Also Beak earlier for a blusang. They don't look like birds anymore so I'll probably push the name to a swallowtail. ^^

Grabbed these in the past week:

Joey, Tristan, Benedict, Rey, Pierre, Ethan, Tracy, Marissa, Pamela, Lindsay, Elisabeth, Sophie, Juliette, Melanie, Annette, Alba, Eureka, Te amo, Je t'aime, Soil, Daylight, Sage, Internet, Vegeta

edit: just grabbed Knowledge after having a check through some random names o3o

Edited by dragonico

Grabbed these in the past week:

Joey, Tristan, Benedict, Rey, Pierre, Ethan, Tracy, Marissa, Pamela, Lindsay, Elisabeth, Sophie, Juliette, Melanie, Annette, Alba, Eureka, Te amo, Je t'aime, Soil, Daylight, Sage, Internet, Vegeta

edit: just grabbed Knowledge after having a check through some random names o3o

Some lovely catches mixed in there! Tristan and Pierre <3

I just got The Tragedy of Macbeth for my Ember dragon! smile.gif

I named my Day Glory (female) Drake "Diala".

My male Purple is "God of Discord" and my male Moonstone is "The Night Fury" since 'NightFury" and "Night Fury" were taken.

Edited by SkylerFarrier

Blusang Lindwurm.

With three spaces in the middle, good enough, haha.

Anklebiters, Nommy, The Slenderman, Faery Queens, Kings, Princess, Prince, Jokers(<lineageprojectirghtthar), Dynasti, Dancia, and I thought somebody would take Hell Wyvern.

Edit: It's Blusang Lindwurms now.

And I have Olivey.

And Ankle Biters. (Really? nobody would have an extra s?)

Blusangs.

Edited by Cefie

I named my Olive hatchie "When You're Here You're Family," the slogan for the restaurant Olive Garden.

I also went on a naming spree and got Teresa Gray, William Herondale, Jessamine Lovelace, Annabeth Chase, Crono Trigger and Fire Ferrets.

I also got Frosty the Snowman, which I was a little baffled by.

Well, that's a surprise. I just thought of the perfect name for an Olive, and since my other egg has not yet hatched, I tried it on an unnamed placeholder dragon just to see... and nobody had it. Seriously? blink.gif

It's Oyl.