Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Sainte-Maure de Touraine (On a Cheese) -A French Cheese indigenous to Touraine

Cerberus Daemon (On a 2 headed) -Cerberus is a mythological 3 headed dog that guards Hades

Jean D'arc (On a Lumina) -Historical French warrior

Mel Mac (On a Magi) -Homeworld of Gordon Shumway

Berwyn Tum Tum Bumblegum (On a Pillow) -Funny cat name

Lady Deirdre Skye (On a Pink) -Faction leader of the Gaians in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Andrew Zimmerman (On a Dark Myst) -Host of Bizarre Foods

Rose Tyler Badwolf (On a Red) -Dr. Who reference

Warren Peace (On a White) -Major secondary character in Disney's Sky High

Just got a Celebre Noir, which as far as my brain goes means Famous Black, but feel free to correct my logic.

Any Wheel of Time fans around?

Just snagged al'Lan Mandragoran!! *happy dance* For the longest time I had to have 2 apostrophes because someone else had the proper name. Now my el'Nynaeve Mandragoran's husband has his proper name as it should be. They are both Guardians, of course smile.gif

And Draghkar for one of my Vampires biggrin.gif

EDIT: Must be my lucky day! Also snagged Flying Dutchman for one of my Seawyrm Pygmies to complete my ghost ship collection - The Octavius, The Seabird, Bel Amica, SS Valencia and Lady Lovibond smile.gif

Edited by lanette

6 feet under

if you have any zombies or something, i just wanted to see if it was open, it is! i am about to change the hatchie's name so whoever wants the name, please be alert(though it's not all THAT good of a name tongue.gif )

LOL i named it "i am a dragon" How in the censorkip.gif* is that open??

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Any Wheel of Time fans around?

Just snagged al'Lan Mandragoran!! *happy dance* For the longest time I had to have 2 apostrophes because someone else had the proper name. Now my el'Nynaeve Mandragoran's husband has his proper name as it should be. They are both Guardians, of course smile.gif

And Draghkar for one of my Vampires biggrin.gif

EDIT: Must be my lucky day! Also snagged Flying Dutchman for one of my Seawyrm Pygmies to complete my ghost ship collection - The Octavius, The Seabird, Bel Amica, SS Valencia and Lady Lovibond smile.gif

i recently got

Lan Mandragoran

Fraile Bashere

Egwene al'Vere

Perrin GoldenEyes

Nynaeve al'Meara

Graendal

Lanfear Cyndane

Nae'blis Ishamael

Moghedien

can't believe i got all of those xd.png

also got

CryoFreeze

Pepermint Patty

I was feeling a bit nostalgic and decided to revisit childhood

so I've got

Hungry Hungry Hippos

Cabbage Patch Kid

Creepy Crawlers

Silly Putty

Magic 8 Ball

Pound Puppy

Chutes and Ladders

Backgammon

Cribbage

Sratego

Intellivision

Tonka Truck

Pogo Stick

Skateboard

Hacky Sack

See 'n Say

maybe a few others tongue.gif

I'm a huge fan of Gilligan's Island so I was trying to think up good names for my frozen Whiptail army. I got The Skipper, Mr Howell, and Mrs Howell!

I'm such a dork, but I just tried "Ermahgerd" and it was actually free.

So, ERMAHGERD! Cool name iz mine! xd.png

Questionable Masculinity - For a messy Pink

Rejuvenate - For a CB White

Still A Baby - For a messy UV hatchling I froze

Waitwhat - For a messy Ridgewing from oddly-named ancestors

Just got Peppermint Butler. :3 Favorite character from Adventure Time. <3

EDIT: Got Enchiridion as well.

Edited by ab613

i recently got

Lan Mandragoran

Fraile Bashere

Egwene al'Vere

Perrin GoldenEyes

Nynaeve al'Meara

Graendal

Lanfear Cyndane

Nae'blis Ishamael

Moghedien

can't believe i got all of those xd.png

Oh wow! Awesome haul, Tayiadragonbite! Congrats! (I have to admit, I've grown to like Egwene less and less as the story progresses tongue.gif). I also managed to snag Maric Mandragoran and Elnore Mandragoran - the names of Lan and Nynaeve's children that are mentioned in the ter'angreal world during Nynaeve's Accepted Test (The Great Hunt - chapter 23 I think).

I'm a huge fan of Gilligan's Island so I was trying to think up good names for my frozen Whiptail army. I got The Skipper, Mr Howell, and Mrs Howell!

Awesome! My husband and I are also huge Gilligan fans (we watch at least one episode at least once a day, and often even fall asleep to it as our background "white noise" biggrin.gif)! I have so far got:

SS Minnow

Mary Ann Summers

Lovey Howell

Thurston Howell III

Willy Gilligan

The Skipper Jonas Grumby

All of them Deep Sea dragons xd.png

Edited by lanette

does no one else know the what a lung is?

unlucky lung

water lung

white lung

earth lung

river lung

ice lung

moon lung

lucky lung

dragon lung

fire lung

also got

angel lord

a silver

gold gifts

moonblade

Treasure hoard

not lupus

hey hey hey I'm fat albert

I'm the president

ylang ylang

chronocross

sad.gif I must be doing something wrong with the lungs though... I mean SOMEONE must know it's the word dragon right?

sad.gif I must be doing something wrong with the lungs though... I mean SOMEONE must know it's the word dragon right?

Yes, but I assume majority DC players don't know much about Chinese words... Also doesn't "dragon lung" kind of sound strange when it means "dragon dragon"?

Yes, but I assume majority DC players don't know much about Chinese words... Also doesn't "dragon lung" kind of sound strange when it means "dragon dragon"?

hehe ya it does! I thought it would be a cute name smile.gif

there's Chinese players too though... and lung is used for eastern dragons were I'm from... in the US

Edited by 626lavaheart

hehe ya it does! I thought it would be a cute name smile.gif

there's Chinese players too though... and lung is used for eastern dragons were I'm from... in the US

There are different ways of romanising Chinese. 'Lung' is from the Wade romanisation. (Oh Wiki, what ever would I do without you?) I use hanyu pinyin, where 'dragon' is 'long' :3 Although, after Novik's Temeraire, seeing 'lung' is no longer as odd as it once was xd.png

I've got Cynder, but that was named after one of my RP characters, I think it was before the Spyro character even existed.

I lol'd when I first heard of the character, thinking of all the people who would be trying to name their dragons that and finding it taken. x3