Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I just nabbed Senkara, the evil spirit from House of Anubis. It's currently on placeholder for a Shadow Walker.

I just got some Yume Nikki names. *addicted* Most of the good ones were taken, but I managed to find these:

Monoe and Monoko (yes! Now I can't decide, though... do I go with albino or gray?)

Mafurako (a winter)

Sotoburu (neotropical with this lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ap1mb xd.png)

Edited by Orlageddon

^ I grabbed Uboa and Madotsuki back at Halloween for Shadow Walkers. Those are nice though, congrats. You should do Albino and Gray both x3

I just picked up Proton for a growing Thunder, after I couldn't get "Muon". I also got Murder Most Fowl, for a chicken.

I got Tigris and Euphrates for a Split, was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't taken. I also took Cair Paravel.

I just picked up Proton for a growing Thunder, after I couldn't get "Muon". I also got Murder Most Fowl, for a chicken.

*eyetwitch* You got Proton? You lucky duck. I have Electron tongue.gif

*eyetwitch* You got Proton? You lucky duck. I have Electron :P

Ah, I wondered who'd gotten that one as well! XD

Doc Scratch was taken, but I got Doctor Scratch :3

I just got Vada, from one of my favourite movies. xd.png

Nabbed these:

Lunar Soar

T'hum -lol Skyrim

Madoeka

Lord Faron

Magnemonius

Hershies

I was trying to find names for my newest nebula when I found one I couldn't pass up. I am now the owner of Lylat System.

I'm still in shock.

I was trying to find names for my newest nebula when I found one I couldn't pass up. I am now the owner of Lylat System.

I'm still in shock.

You're so lucky! I love Star Fox! I can't believe I didn't think of that one! ♥

Got Prairie Dog. Neat. :0 And Sell is no longer on a placeholder hatchling, heee. <3

Edited by Painter

True, I do have the initials CB in front of it, but I'm so happy I got KARMA for my little CB Mint (that has the code KARMa) biggrin.gif

It was Fate tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

Just got Heir Conditioning, yay x3

I named my newest splits while cooking breakfast, so I now have Biscuits and Gravy, and Eggs and Toast.

I have gotten lucky with a lot of names imo, but my newest mostest favorites are Sweet Valentine, OMGOLD and Sweet As.

Got Collaborate. :3

Also, Yogi Bear. Come on guys, srsly?

Edited by Painter