Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Either there's not a lot Warframe players on DC or no one likes this character but I just got both:

Onkko

Quill Onkko Primary

Redgate and Jaegan are names I'm pretty happy about getting! Other ones I'm tickled with are Kvest, Wynm, Veeor, Zaivari, Onding, and Unsealie.

Most of them I just like the sound of, but Kvest is an alternate spelling of Quest, Zaivari is one of my D&D kiddos, Onding means a continues torrent of rain, and Unsealie is an alternate spelling of Unseelie, referencing the court of unsavory spirits.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:31 PM, Guillotine said:

In a similar vein to my previous post, somehow nobody grabbed Raksi until now??? I was going to continue how I named the Exalt-based names (with their caste/aspect as a prefix, like for Eclipse Prince Diamond or Zenith Perfect Soul) but, uh. Just plain Raksi was available, so I'm not giving that up.

I GOT MA-HA-SUCHI

It's currently being held on a frozen but I plan on giving it to him when he hatches.

i got lmanburg, saving it for a lyrical linage. Guessing there's no fans of the dreamsmp here.

It's not that crazy but... Little Plant of Horrors for my Dark Green dragon. And A Dragon of Hope for my Hope Lineage Dragon. 

Also Denki Kiminari for my Electric dragon? Like... um? It's perfect for my little MHA loving heart? 

Tanja

Karli

Eensie (for a pygmy)

Gi-hun, Sae-byeok, Sang-woo, Il-nam, In-ho, Deok-su, Mi-nyeo

It's stunning to see how many truly great names are still waiting to be found.   I just want to say "Congratulations" to all of you for making the effort to find them!  :D

The new egg I got has these wonderful name pair in their linage and I just leave it here:

4B5767C9-9E95-4DAE-8223-5A2F8DA37AEA.jpeg

I'm surprised I got "Deadman's Switch."  The hatchie has a code containing "ded" so it felt appropriate.  XD