Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I got "Chandelier Skies" and "Witchy Wreath" just today. "Chandelier Skies" is a song lyric, and idk, "Witchy Wreath" just seemed like it'd be taken.

Very nice names, DarkPhoenix!

I named one of my Prize dragons in Temeraire 'style' (Lung Ying Pern) but didn't even think to try any of the names in the books; oops!

9 hours ago, ardeo said:

I'm surprised "Today's Weather" wasn't taken. 

oh that's good.

How was "Royal Philharmonic" free :o?

Birthday Names:

3 EQ Cantors

Magic Set Me Free

Magic Created Me

Magic Enchanted Me

1 Alt Nilla

Fractured Jade

2 Ward Cantos

Phantom of Magic

Sky Specter 

1 Peach Floret (Jungle)

Floral Hag

2 Copper Alts

Eternal Metal 

Thunder Struck Penny

I got the name Hatenna a bit before cantors were released. I don't think I've seen a free pokemon name before or since.

I was having a Star Trek moment, and I thought I would try for this one...Denebian Slime Devil

I was thinking of my youngest sister who just passed her last maths exam ever, when I suddenly realized Maths would be a nice name. And I got it! 😲 Thought such a basic name of a school subject would have been taken a long time ago, but apparently not!

Just named a White dragon "Healer Of Lorien" and was very surprised when it worked!  o.O  I've seen enough Tolkien-related names on DC that I figured I'd have to get more obscure to find something unused...

3 hours ago, sorenna said:

Just named a White dragon "Healer Of Lorien" and was very surprised when it worked!  o.O  I've seen enough Tolkien-related names on DC that I figured I'd have to get more obscure to find something unused...

Nice!

I was surprised "Primum Non Nocere" wasn't taken when naming a White - it's the original Latin for 'First, Do No Harm' of the Hippocratic Oath.

Thought it was a great catch to get both Ginger Peachy King and Ginger Peachy Queen for two of my new CB Florets. :D

Then, I finally picked up up my eighth CB to complete my basic scroll goals. I tried Ginger Peachy Keen and got it! How was that name available at all? XD

5 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Thought it was a great catch to get both Ginger Peachy King and Ginger Peachy Queen for two of my new CB Florets. :D

Then, I finally picked up up my eighth CB to complete my basic scroll goals. I tried Ginger Peachy Keen and got it! How was that name available at all? XD

Great names!

I just named a peach Floret "Creme De Peach" and was surprised it hadn't been taken, either! 

Interesting, just got the name Colossus for my gem baby. 

(Oh! And this. B) )

Edited by Niyaka

On 6/5/2021 at 6:58 PM, sorenna said:

Great names!

I just named a peach Floret "Creme De Peach" and was surprised it hadn't been taken, either! 

I got Peach Flambe

8 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

I got Peach Flambe

That's a great one, too! 

How was Prize Mate still available???

I was giving a temporary name to this little man to remind me he would mate well with a tinsel egg from a tinsel/moonstone lineage but stopped at Prize Mate when it said it was available. 

On another note, Peach Alstro Florets make me think of Sunday brunch for some reason. I'm pretty darn happy about this group of names I got:

Peach Puree

Peach Bellinis

Peach Mimosas

Peach Sangria

Lazy on a Sunday Afternoon