Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

No one took Distorted Confusion, how did no one take Distorted Confusion--

image.png.f9d23376f6eac38a31fc993278f63dc1.png

image.png.6990e628653cbcf6bdeedc0b293d7d8b.png

Edited by Biscuit19131

Aive Alive O  is the name of my freshly revived Zyumorph.   As much as I like having him with an appropriate name, I must admit that I was hoping he would turn into a Zombie instead.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, lunalamoon18 said:

"Bacon Bird"

"Su Tart"

"HD-TV"

"Shleemypants" (Extra-proud of this one!)

"Ace Flag"

"muack" (I no longer like the show this is a reference to but at the time I was a fan)

"Deco Cream"

"Still Chill"

"TVTropes" (One of the "first four" dragons ever on my scroll)

i loooove Ace Flag! ive got Aro-Ace Pride :)

Edited by Wolfsie

Just snagged these for my new Halloween dragons:

"SCP - 4040"

"SCP - 939"

"SCP - 1730"

"SCP - 097"

"Mavra Isimeria"

"The Black Autumn"

Please ignore this. I clicked the quote button by accident and now can't get rid of it

Also just grabbed this one for one of my Shadow Walkers, kinda surprised there's no fans of the song on DC.

"The Distortionist"

Edited by SheridanCharon

Just got myself a "Glootie"

I just finished watching the second episode of Rick and Morty Season 4 and I was so happy to get this. I am a fan of the show and I can't believe it hasn't already been taken, especially considering Glootie and his name was revealed in a teaser long before its release! (I also have Shleemypants - how has nobody gotten that one before me either?)

i nabbed ‘lady larken’ from a character in the musical once upon a mattress lolol

(and i named my leetle tree ‘gay boy’ because it makes my gay heart laugh lol)

Shockingly, about a month after Endgame I nabbed "Morgan Stark" and "I love you 3000". Had to get considerably more creative to name the rest of my infinity stone dragons but it led to finding "Asgardians of the Galaxy" also available, so I'm not complaining.

I was looking through my scroll and noticed I have a dragon named Dave. Just plain Dave. It was so long ago that I forgot. Good god, how DC-old am I?

More recently got Married Life and Memorial Union, the first dance and venue at my husband’s and my wedding. :)

Edited by wobster109

I just went on a pygmy naming spree.  Got a bunch of amazing punny names for my glowbacks, including: Can't Glow Wrong, Glow On In, How's It Glowing, Glow Down, Way To Glow, Get Glowing, Good To Glow, and Nice To Glow You!

Nothing's ever going to top the name I gave this Floret, though.  :D

Edited by sorenna

On 12/6/2019 at 4:39 AM, sorenna said:

I just went on a pygmy naming spree.  Got a bunch of amazing punny names for my glowbacks, including: Can't Glow Wrong, Glow On In, How's It Glowing, Glow Down, Way To Glow, Get Glowing, Good To Glow, and Nice To Glow You!

Nice name grabs there! Speaking of Pygmy puns, I got Avea Maria, Avea Caesar & my personal favourite, Glowaback Girl. :D 

2 hours ago, Aie said:

Nice name grabs there! Speaking of Pygmy puns, I got Avea Maria, Avea Caesar & my personal favourite, Glowaback Girl. :D 

Ahahahaa, I LOVE Avea Maria!  Not only is it a pun, but it also rhymes!  :D