Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I got Duskylight and Dawnnight for my two 2019 Valentines! I'm surprised it wasn't taken. Also, I love the sprites for the fully matured hatchlings.

So I've started naming some frozen black hatchlings "sanctuary" names, and was pretty surprised to be able to name one:  it's fun to stay at the YMCA

Really surprised!  :D 

One of my CB valentines I caught this year has the code ichhw. I couldn't resist calling that one Ja Ich Will (= "yes I do"), and then trying to name my other babbie Heiratsantrag (= marriage proposal). I was surprised Heiratsantrag wasn't taken! (Marriage proposal, too - I'm holding onto that name for offspring now. XD)

Surprised that the name "Very long sigh" wasn't taken yet- inspired by my frustration after being too slow to catch a CB gold :D 

"heia"

I don't think it means anything, and it was actually a typo I made on the way to a longer name, but how often are there short, simple things left to claim?

I got both, "The Craving" and "The Entropy" for two of my Valentines this year.

And also, "Duel of Fate" and "Crown of Angmar."

Edited by tiny_gremlin

They took all the Touhou-related names :o

well, I'm glad I got at least one :v

Tanned Cirno !

Edited by BlueLatios

On 2/24/2019 at 2:59 PM, Toyo said:

"heia"

I don't think it means anything,

It does in German - it's the word parents of babies and toddlers use for "sleeping" - "Heia machen". :lol:

I got White Ink, White Quill, Weavile (snagged it from the pokemon person), Automatic Rifle, Tender Chicken Nuggets, Blue Scale, Little Bear, Oni

1 hour ago, Fly-by-Night said:

It does in German - it's the word parents of babies and toddlers use for "sleeping" - "Heia machen". :lol:

Thank you! That's pretty cute :)

Managed to grab Scorbunny, Grookey, and Sobble~

Named a Seragamma "Murderous Hawk" a while ago, kinda surprised no one has used that before. :') He'll pair well with my older Seragamma girl, Murderous Raptor.