Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Picked up a bunch of UK-related names, today. Maybe I should make a lineage out of them.

East Anglia

Harray

Warkworth

Dunstanburgh

Bamburgh

Lanercost

Stocksfield

The Tyne

Whitley Bay

Gateshead

Corbridge

Haltwhistle

Harrogate

Holyhead

Bournemouth

Peterborough

Middlesbrough - was very surprised to have gotten this one

Motorway

National Park

Llandudno

Northallerton

I was very surprised when I got 'Jim Crocodile Cook' for a name. I would have imagined it would have been taken, considering that Jim isn't an extremely minor character and actually is semi-important in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. 

Also got David Rabb, from the GX manga and ahhh, super happy about that one too!

I know it's a relatively new thing, but there must not be many OSRS fans on DC, because I nabbed Vorkath for an Ice dragon this morning! Surprised that didn't get snapped up quick.

4 hours ago, salthien said:

I know it's a relatively new thing, but there must not be many OSRS fans on DC, because I nabbed Vorkath for an Ice dragon this morning! Surprised that didn't get snapped up quick.

Hey, I remember playing f2p OSRS a lot years back when the new Runescape hadn't been released yet. 

Random events were my favourite for some reason, especially the Surprise Exam one with the dragon, so when your post reminded me to go back, I ended up nabbing the name of my favourite NPC, Mr Mordaut, which i'm very happy about. :) 

Edit: Seems like I picked up the name Gielinor some time ago, too.

Edited by lovecats99

I'm surprised Elcrest wasn't Taken bc the game the name is from has been out since 2015 but at the same time I'm not Surprised because the game is Really Really Obscure

'Morning Sci-Fi' though I guess maybe not that hard to believe there's no Hybrid fans.

Oh, also- 'Planet Mercury'. That was the real surprise.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

Yatoumori and Ennewt, the Japanese names for Salandit and Salazzle. I know there are Pokemon fans on here so I'm quite surprised I got this on my dorsals

Edited by ShinyShinx

Astrapi Pasta... How has no one thought of Astrapi and Pasta going together... Well, maybe I am a little crazy! Mwahahahaha 

Dragon Howrse... Are there no other fans of howrse out there? Howrse Dragon was taken, but still how did NO one think of Dragon Howrse! XD 

Edited by mouse050909

I got "Not Truly Dead" for a zombie and "Happy Howloween" for one of my Halloween dragons. I was quite surprised, especially with the second one.

I'm Only Good for Bites
I'm Only Good for Earthquakes
I'm Only Good for Expunges
I'm Only Good for Splashes
I'm Only Good for Stuns
I'm Only Good for Fertilities
I'm Only Good for Influences
I'm Only Good for Wards

I'm Only Good for Teleports

I'm Only Good for Incubates

Like what!?

Got some names I had been hoping no one had taken. Only three of the twenty I tried were taken, but I'm happy with the 17 names I got.

Perhaps it's not the most exciting of names, but with all the folks naming based on codes, I'm surprised that I'm the first to use:

On the QT

Maybe the fact that I know that phrase means I'm old... :D 

Well this is both a name and a code!

I bred this cutie for my lineage, and it got the perfect code: Morbs (Victorian slang for temporary melancholy). And since I want all my dragons named, I named it Morbs, and the name was not taken! I'm surprised!

This is definitely the best code I have ever gotten. <3

Edited by Singalana

My cb Pyralspite gendered male and I decided to name him Duke of Carabas, from the puss in boots tale (Idk, the colour reminded it to me). Seriously it wasn't already taken?