Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

'Fe Maiden' and 'Lovecraftian Nightmare'. Reserved both.

Just named a dragon 'Your Conscience' How was that not taken?

Edited by Mnkn10

With the number of Z project members and their hoards of Z dragons, I was surprised Z'Groot wasn't taken.

With the amount of puns in most of the names, surprised no one took "GRAVEtation" for a Grave.

"Frightened Gasp" (for a dragon with the code gha9P) and "Script Doctor".

Nobody has taken "Are you a good witch" and "Or a bad witch". I tried it on a CB witchlight pair thinking it would never take, but it did. Dang guys.

Yet "The Final Pam" and "Final Pam" was taken. You nerds. ;)

Edited by DorkJulian
lineage links or it didn't happen? idk

2 hours ago, DorkJulian said:

Nobody has taken "Are you a good witch" and "Or a bad witch". I tried it on a CB witchlight pair thinking it would never take, but it did. Dang guys.

Yet "The Final Pam" and "Final Pam" was taken. You nerds. ;)

... And yet I JUST got "Beautiful Boy". How?

3 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

... And yet I JUST got "Beautiful Boy". How?

When Risesongs and Setsongs were released I fell in love and have been trying to name all my sunrises, sunsets, and sunsongs since people prefer named parents, and it got to just scraping random memetic phrases that were stuck in my head, so I got a Sunset x Sunsong pair named "Are you Ira Ray" and "Who Wants Ta Know." (I figured I'd have to fudge that phrase, so I just fell back on how it usually sounded phonetically. 

Also: Dank Khusa. *ducks tomatoes* 

(Also I really do hope that Khusa is pronounced with a silent "h" or else that pun is ruined...)

My first dragon, I named Verg Avesta, as is fitting for my username. I've also gotten Volumen Hydrargyrum, Rokudou Kyoukai,  Black Barrel (for my chicken, of course), Delusional Heartbeat, and Counter Guardian.

Most of my dragons have followed the same pattern, of being named after stuff from Fate/Stay Night and its universe (unless there's something else that matches perfectly). And most of the time, the names that I want are free!

It's like nobody else in the cave is a huge ridiculous nerd!

5 minutes ago, Angra_Mainyu said:

My first dragon, I named Verg Avesta, as is fitting for my username. I've also gotten Volumen Hydrargyrum, Rokudou Kyoukai,  Black Barrel (for my chicken, of course), Delusional Heartbeat, and Counter Guardian.

Most of my dragons have followed the same pattern, of being named after stuff from Fate/Stay Night and its universe (unless there's something else that matches perfectly). And most of the time, the names that I want are free!

It's like nobody else in the cave is a huge ridiculous nerd!

But consider: Someone beat me to Touko Aozaki when I was trying to take all the good Kara no Kyoukai names.

4 minutes ago, TCA said:

But consider: Someone beat me to Touko Aozaki when I was trying to take all the good Kara no Kyoukai names.

Dang, really? Well, I just checked, and it looks like Souren Araya is still available. So, consolation prize?

10 hours ago, Angra_Mainyu said:

Dang, really? Well, I just checked, and it looks like Souren Araya is still available. So, consolation prize?

That IS a good consolation prize, thanks. ...Even if I like Touko a lot better as a character.

Gravemauler

Gravetiller

Chilling Tea

Wisperer

Ancient Menace

Fiery Pits

Affectionate Death

Thought these would be taken when I was naming my Halloween dragons o.o

I've been reading Stephen King lately so I was pleasantly surprised to grab some names inspired by his books.

From IT I got:

Kitchener Ironworks

29 Neibolt Street

Beep-Beep Richie (Not that I'm the first to use this; "BEEP BEEP Richie" was taken)

And from Pet Sematary I got:

Dragon Sematary (on a zombie)

Dead Is Better (also on a zombie)

Orinco

Edit: Forgot my Westworld names! All on Khusa's (except one placeholder), because vultures seem appropriately western and they came out when I finally got around to watching it.

These Violent Delights

Have Violent Ends

The Maze Is Not

Meant For You

Doesn't Look Like

Anything To Me

Everything In This World Is

Magic Except To The Magician

Your Mind Is A Walled Garden

Death Cannot Touch The Flowers

Edited by GhostMouse

I'm very happy I managed to name my Omens by the episode names of Stranger Things season 2, with "Ch #..." in the beginning! I also got [minor spoiler for ST2] Demodog Dart [spoiler over] for a Zombie!

Very many names I got on the first try this Halloween, but the one that surprised me most was 'Bonespur' on a Marrow just now.

Just got "Duke Amiel du H'ardcore". What, no Jim Sterling fans here?

Very very pleased with my Omen names!

There's a song called Das Omen by E-nomine and I pulled from the lyrics.

Du Bist Das Omen

Im Kreis Des Bosen

Nigrae Legiones

Ferus Imperator

Sinus Occultus

Fatum Terminatum

I know I have somewhat obscure musical tastes but I was still surprised considering the name of the song.

And this isn't a specific one, but I've been pleasantly surprised by how many of my dragons haven't had to be renamed or needed only minor tweaks when I'm removing the CB, PB, 2G etc. tags that I used to use.

On 10.11.2017 at 4:45 PM, evilSpectra said:

Very very pleased with my Omen names!

There's a song called Das Omen by E-nomine and I pulled from the lyrics.

Du Bist Das Omen

Im Kreis Des Bosen

Nigrae Legiones

Ferus Imperator

Sinus Occultus

Fatum Terminatum

I know I have somewhat obscure musical tastes but I was still surprised considering the name of the song.

And this isn't a specific one, but I've been pleasantly surprised by how many of my dragons haven't had to be renamed or needed only minor tweaks when I'm removing the CB, PB, 2G etc. tags that I used to use.

Same here, only with "Das Omen" from Mysterious Art. Now I have that chorus stuck in my head... 

If there's a ghost in your mind
Call the omen!
If there's a devil in your dreams
Call the omen!
If there's a monster on your roof
Call the omen!
If there's a witch on the hill
Call the omen!

I have a few recent ones;

Uhhh Is Mayonaise An Instrument

Horse Radish Isn't An Instrument

Cinnamon TicTac (Desipis w/ Mint lineage)

Babadook and Insidious (Two-headed, I like to give each head a name)

Edited by jillybean711