Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I got to name one of my Heartseekers "Axe Chocolate".

Got a name I've been waiting a while for (5 or 6 months, specifically).

I got "Srs"

I now own both Frsrs and Srs.

They should be siblings.

Got No Glory on a placeholder for when my magi with the code n0GUT hatches.

Just got... Richard Hurndall, Tennant, Dr-Who, The-Doctor and Eccleston. Also; "Names You Can't Believe You Got".

Yup yup. :B

Edited by FortyTwo

Gangsta (black)

Cluck Norris (chicken)

Holly Grail (holly)

Ferris Yeuller ('buck)

Feliz Navimom (angel)

Cee Lo Green (pebble)

Batmobile (marrow)

The Illusionist, Amnesic, Paranormality and Unveil (shadow walkers)

Mounted Police (horse)

L'Oreal - Because I'm Worth It (summoned)

League of Gentlemen (heartseeker)

Heartrilloquist (rosebud)

I'm Sexy (sweetling) And I know It (moonstone)

Necrofeliac (vampire)

And the list goes on. xd.png I'm thrilled when I can get silly/interesting names.

Edited by IceSapphyre

I just named my White dragon "Take These Broken Wings" ...I was sure that name was taken...guess not tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Just grabbed Exhibitionist for a CB male red Dorsal, and Tenterhooks on a place holder.

ETA:

Ah, bestill my little geek heart! 

Doctor Sam Beckett

Doctor Donna Eleese

Al Calavicci

Beth Calavicci

Project Quantum Leap

But I am NOT allowed to start going all lineage project with them, yet!  I have about 8 other projects to work on, first!

And may I belatedly say you have awesome taste in dragon names, and I presume television shows. If/when you do go lineage project with them, I would love to get an offspring!

Edited by Nervenklinik

I Just named a (male influenced) Hatchling Jimmy Hendrix - because its Code is TDRJX. I missread it as JDRJX which immediately made me think of that name. laugh.gif I'm really surprised that it wasn't taken.

@FortyTwo: Your names are AWSOME! alot.pnglaugh.gif

Edited by _Dragoness_

Just grabbed Exhibitionist for a CB male red Dorsal, and Tenterhooks on a place holder.

ETA:

And may I belatedly say you have awesome taste in dragon names, and I presume television shows. If/when you do go lineage project with them, I would love to get an offspring!

Oh, absolutely! Maybe you could send me a PM, so if this message gets cleaned out of the thread, I don't forget who wanted an egg. biggrin.gif

Hmm... oddly enough, just today I got Leap-Day for one of my Leap Day catches. I was sure someone would have taken it by now! I named another one Leaping Lizards. smile.gif

Got Pilates last night. I'm thinking of keeping the purple ridgewing I caught, influencing it male and giving it that name. Seems like the most fitting breed. :P

... it's that or the albino. :u But I seriously have issues with holding albino eggs long enough for them to hatch. XD

Got Pilates last night. I'm thinking of keeping the purple ridgewing I caught, influencing it male and giving it that name. Seems like the most fitting breed. :P

... it's that or the albino. :u But I seriously have issues with holding albino eggs long enough for them to hatch. XD

I'd go with the Ridgewing. Why do you have trouble holding Albino eggs? o_O

I got these names a while ago, but I never posted them:

Capall Uisce

Thisby

Sean Kendrick

Puck Conolly

I'm making a checker with them, but I've no idea what to name the 2nd gens/3rd gen. >_>

Edited by Saloiq

I'd go with the Ridgewing. Why do you have trouble holding Albino eggs? o_O

I don't know. xP Like, it's purely psychological/impatience. The egg sprite just makes me want to hold it for as little as possible. x)

Just got... Richard Hurndall, Tennant, Dr-Who, The-Doctor and Eccleston. Also; "Names You Can't Believe You Got".

Yup yup. :B

To add to this - "Houston We Have A Problem" :B

When I grabbed all of my Doctor Who Quotes.

I was surprised.

A huge part of me was expecting them to all not go through, instead I only had issues every couple of quotes.

Especially these ones:

I'm the last of the Time Lords

Did I mention it travels in time

Your Fantastic

And Defienitly these two Mint names:

And a little bit of mint

Just a hint of mint

And these two full Quotes:

Got a problem

with archaeologists

I'm a time traveller

I point and laugh

at archaeologists

You may be a doctor

But I'm the Doctor

The definite article

you might say

Just got the names Borrow, Tisk, Punctuality, Blocked, Able, Cynlie (my friends name...I was surprised how uncommon a name it is... blink.gif), Another, Chopsticks, Stole, Extensive and Resume. Wheee~ user posted image

Some of these I was super surprised to get.

Jophiel, Abdiel, and Adariel...

Now if only I could get Anael, Castiel, Ananchel, Charmeine, Lailah, and Azazel... x_x

I just got Nancy, Uptown, Matti, and Seas. A week ago I had gotten Ohh, Ronnie, and Natasha.

Nancy just makes me laugh for some reason, but I'm pretty shocked it wasn't taken. tongue.gif

Non of my eggs have hatched yet, so I may be back later. My friend named her hatchlings Sharptooth and Smaug two days ago. SERIOUSLY?!? How were those not taken?!?

Flannel

Dragonkind

... isn't this a dragon collecting site? :P

Dragonkin is available, if anyone wants it. ^^

@below: You're welcome!

Edited by Varekis

I just got Oro. I am surprised about that one. Now I just have to wait for CB Gold to grow up smile.gif

Edit: I also just got Specs smile.gif

Edited by runnerdude1

Meta Knight was taken...

but Meta-Knight wasn't.

Also got Lady Like, Watasuki no Toyohime, Watasuki no Yorihime, and Hina Kagiyama.

0cean for a deep sea dragon, Crus0e for a shallow water dragon, 8lanca for an albino, and Dorsen for a dorsal dragon. I realize the first three were modified, but still...