Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I'm quite shocked that I just got "New Years Day" ohmy.gif (Considering that /all/ the other BVB song names were taken!)

I've got a lot of them that I'm surprised took no fiddling with spaces and spellings, too many to ever list, but tonight's surprise was Heartless Beauty. huh.gif

The absolutely amazing PrincessLucy gave me the name Hannibal Lecter for free after I offered to trade her for it. Not really a windfall, but I am amazed at the kindness of some of DC's users!

Surprised I got "Agast and Agog" for my plated dragon. Isn't that a common phrase or something?

edit: I just realized I misspelled "Aghast". I still got the name though, surprisingly.

Edited by MisaTange

I got a few that I was surprised smile.gif

Frozen offspring

Look ma

I got wings

This isnt where I parked my car

R o y a l b l u e

Noway josee

Soul Succubus

SoulDrain

Y won't senpai notice me

Videotron

Rodger's

Bell's

Wind mobile

Undining wish

CB Rosebud

So yeah. I was surprised those werent taken o_o

Spear of Justice. It's mostly surprising to me because I didn't get Bonetrousle, and it seems like the kind of COOL DRAGON NAME that would have been taken even before Undertale.

Some of my recent finds:

Corrupted Poison

Konneko

Kirid

Kitter

Bumblepumpkin

Ksji

Euneirophrenia

Helloooooo

Cyanocorax

Sillage

Paralysing

Paralysed

Caitt

And my favourite:

You can't Jippa the Dippa

I almost can't believe it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0KKWF

The Ardat-Yakshi. I kinda wish I got "Ardat-Yakshi" instead, but oh well.

But best of all, I didn't breed that Desipis to any dragon yet! biggrin.gif And while they don't look like Asaris from the Mass Effect world... Their description is almost perfect!

Spherocyte, Shistocyte, Acanthocyte, stomatocyte, Banded Neutrophil, and Segmented Neutrophil.

Another med tech who likes hematology maybe? smile.gif

I got Six Wings over Georgia

Edited by rubyshoes

"Buckminster Fuller" - "Buckyball" and "Buckminsterfullerene" were taken, but their namesake wasn't.

Salmon Snake which is the direct translation of dragon in Finnish (lohikäärme).

Another med tech who likes hematology maybe? smile.gif

I got Six Wings over Georgia

Vet tech student. :3 But yes hematology is fun~

"Buckminster Fuller" - "Buckyball" and "Buckminsterfullerene" were taken, but their namesake wasn't.

Nice catch! I went through a number of Fuller related names before naming my second GoN "Dymaxion," the only variation I found at that time. <3

Nice catch! I went through a number of Fuller related names before naming my second GoN "Dymaxion," the only variation I found at that time. <3

I tried "Dymaxion" while going through Fuller-related words. Nice snag, and it went to a GoN, too! smile.gif

The Wrong Number Song. Woulda been perfect for things like tinselfails or accidentally breeding something beautiful.