Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I was a bit surprised to get "Steadfast Love" and "Absurd Words". I thought they would've already been taken.

Edited by ytak

Lol, Right Hand was not taken. xd.pngxd.png

@ Andy12 - That's a really nice find, congrats!

But mostly I'm just depressed there's so many dragons left to name. I already ran out of poets and am running out of models.

You just inspired me to name three of my dragons after Eino Leino, L. Onerva and William Butler Yeats. xd.png

Surprised that latter one wasn't taken, considering WB Yeats was. Not so surprised about the former two since they're Finnish poets (they had a really tumultuous affair that made them even more famous; so I named my CB Red Dorsals after them~).

Edited by Beldarius

What?! I just named my Hellhorse "GaoGaiGar"! How come nobody had that yet?! blink.gif

Ren Seragaki, Sklort, Sly Sergaki, Noiba, Kouao, Tsu Tsu, and my favorite- Stench of Victory

Most of them are dmmd names but I really don't know /how/ no one jumped on them before :V

Charles Bronson.

I am absolutely amazed this wasn't taken.

Thelma Bates

Cassandra 'Cassie' Hughes

Cassie Hughes

Christina Cole.

I guess here are not many Hex fans. Really happy for getting the names of some characters and one actress.

Edited by Teogony

I'm still surprised nobody else but me seems to know about Super Robot Wars OG.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jyz6R I named this 2nd gen and both of his parents after mecha from that series.

the 2nd gen's namesake from SRW. ...So if Blusangs were mecha? THIS is what they would look like - even down to having the same color scheme~ Edited by Beldarius

Following my love of the new FX show The Strain (and my love of the first comic) I managed to snag these names:

Abraham Setrakian

Ephraim Goodweather

Nora Martinez

Lady of the Strain

(Unfortunately simply "The Strain" is taken. Ah well...)

Absurd Love. Why did no one have this before? Not that I'm complaining. It fits my naming scheme.

I am the proud owner of Rhedqo Jxammoh Thuwed, Jacloh Jxammoh Thuwed, Wect Jxammoh Thuwed, and Jacloh Kadjoc Thuwed hahaha. Bonus points for having Rhedqo Jxammoh Thuwed and Jacloh Kadjoc Thuwed being actually what the names mean!

For those of you without a Saurian translator, I have Bronze Shimmer Dragon, Silver Shimmer Dragon, Gold Shimmer Dragon, and Silver Tinsel Dragon.

Rhedqo Jxammoh Thuwed and Jacloh Kadjoc Thuwed are both nice EGs too. biggrin.gif

...and for something completely different, and because it endlessly amuses me.... behold this dragon and then this image: Except not because it's potentially offensive Click at your own risk, I find it more amusing than anything especially how the BSA sets it up. biggrin.gif