Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I just got Hallowe'en Party for a ghost dragon that I renamed. It's one of the best novels by Agatha Christie of all time and I'm so glad I got it! smile.gif

I just got Hallowe'en Party for a ghost dragon that I renamed. It's one of the best novels by Agatha Christie of all time and I'm so glad I got it! smile.gif

Okay, I'm sorry to cut in but: I love you for knowing about that novel, that author, and for considering that one of her best works.

"Dogeared Pages" for a paper and "Error Message" on a Grave. Those are my personal favorites.

Okay, I'm sorry to cut in but: I love you for knowing about that novel, that author, and for considering that one of her best works.

I love you too! wub.gif Agatha Christie is my hero and, I mean, six murders and almost a seventh is just more than enough for me to like it, and considering the quality of her ideas and writing I just had to. Barely anything is capable of frightening me, and that worked. ohmy.gif

P.S: Sorry for the spam, I just had to answer it. wink.gif

I love you too! wub.gif Agatha Christie is my hero and, I mean, six murders and almost a seventh is just more than enough for me to like it, and considering the quality of her ideas and writing I just had to. Barely anything is capable of frightening me, and that worked. ohmy.gif

P.S: Sorry for the spam, I just had to answer it. wink.gif

Oh my goodness, I adore Agatha Christie. She's pretty much the only mystery writer I'll read. I've tried for her name so many times... xd.png

Ahem. Recent name acquisitions:

Waltz For Mary And John

Coastal Mirage

You're Such A Ham

Mineral Veil

Rand Paul

Part Of This Complete Breakfast

I'm Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs

Politically Charged Statement

Follow My Nose

It Always Knows

Pity question marks can't be used. I just named a blusang "Am I a good man" after the new Doctor Who teaser biggrin.gif

Dink the Little Dinosaur smile.gif

Edit: also Dew Drop Dead

Guessing no one loved that show as much as I did? (even though I wasn't there when they came out, I have a few on DVR)

Edited by Shadoe666

The name Maysilee wasn't taken either. I was rather surprised to say the least smile.gif

Edited by LittleIslander

Apparently PunkHazard with no space wasn't taken.

Also Hordy Jones and Eneru which are alternate spellings of those names.

I am shamelessly naming my dragons after One Piece, yes.

My cheese dragon recently hatched and I named it Easy Mac. I can't believe that was still available. Maybe I'm the only one who eats that overly processed goodness biggrin.gif

Contused Flesh

Adhene

Dark Azure

Tenorite Tinsel

Heat Based

Excessively Heated

Zero Victories

Faux Jewelry

I got Daemonologist and Unpopular. I'm really surprised that I got the last one. blink.gif

The Mockingjay Lives, a black hatchling, because of the new teaser trailer for Mockingjay. This is my only non-abstractly-named dragon.

I liked that teaser trailer better than I liked the books tongue.gif

I went on a naming spree trying to name all my dragons and got Erika Linder, Lea T, Kristen McMenamy and Stav Strashko, but didn't get Andrej Pejic, which I am still slightly confused about since I've always grouped those models under the same category.

But mostly I'm just depressed there's so many dragons left to name. I already ran out of poets and am running out of models.