Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I have the longest name possible

And I think it is the longest name possible because I can't put one letter more into the name (system won't allow).

I put Princess Beatrice &

Princess Grace of Monaco on 2 of my dragons. I was very happy & surprised that these weren't taken, though Princess Grace itself is taken lol!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Sir Clucksalot

On my (female) chicken! I actually didn't bother to look at the gender until after I named her. But oh well.

Flightless Wings

I am stunned this one wasn't taken.

Edited by Gnora

I managed to name one of my CB Sunsets "omg night". I would have thought somebody already had that.

And I also have an Ice called "I'M MELTING HALP". xd.png

Just snagged Pelagiad and Telvanni Bug Musk for my Elder Scrolls name collection

Any of my popculture/mythologically named eggs. They span GoT, Pokemon, LotR, Skyrim and RuneScape currently.

It probably helps that I name them with their breed as well, but... I surely can't be the only person doing that?

Legend of Dragoon

I was quite surprised, but then again... I don't know many who played it or owned such a neat PS1 game. |D *feels old*

Update: Just got Monster Seed and Dragon Seeds. Both old PS1 games as well. I am on a roll! }D

Edited by TheChosenDarkness

"Beautiful Boy"

Am I spelling beautiful wrong or what? xd.png

You got it, and spelled right, too! I used to sing that to my son when he was little, and have tried to get it a few times, so congrats on snagging it! smile.gif

Most of my names tend to come out of the parent's names, codes, my own imagination,

but I did manage to get:

Logical Beauty for this descendant of Prowl (Logic);

Trumpet Divine for this little AP Vine;

Atlantean Change for this AP Avatar and Carmen Argenziano for this Royal Crimson with a Silver mother. biggrin.gif

oh yeah i have some faves i wanted to name my male canopy dragon loki and my little hatchling frosbite and my female glacktus drake seawing yes those where good names wub.gif

Manchester Orchestra

5 Seconds of Summer

She Looks So Perfect

Whaaattt? blink.gif These are extremely popular bands!

I just got Concert Tickets for a Paper. Score! wub.gif

Sir Clucksalot

On my (female) chicken! I actually didn't bother to look at the gender until after I named her. But oh well.

Flightless Wings

I am stunned this one wasn't taken.

All chickens are female on dragon cave. tongue.gif

I just got Holi. I do not believe it yet.

I'm actually really surprised I got "Ziggy and The Spiders From Mars"...

What, no David Bowie fans on DC? tongue.gif