Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Gift of a Nightfury.

I tried Gift of the Nightfury, but that actually was taken. But the fact that I just had to change the to a...

All my Blacks have Nightfury in their names.. but it actually started with this, as he was a gift, and my first (and currently only) alt black. I was trying hard to think of a good name for him. Came up with a lot of good ones, but they were all female, as up until him, all my Blacks had gendered female (I had like six at the time I think, and I still only have two males out out ten or eleven, and an eleventh or twelfth that hasn’t gendered yet.) once I thought of that name thought, i knew it was perfect for him.

Got the names Cleaning and Manipulating recently. People really don't like -ing words, huh! XD

16 hours ago, Ninetails said:

Got the names Cleaning and Manipulating recently. People really don't like -ing words, huh! XD

For my part, I don't mind gerunds or participles, but I DO have a hearty dislike for manipulating and cleaning. :lol:

6 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

For my part, I don't mind gerunds or participles, but I DO have a hearty dislike for manipulating and cleaning. :lol:

You know what? I have to agree with you. xD 

Dunno if it counts, but Im naming my Ash dragons after the last words of the Infinity War characters that got ashed. I cant believe nobody's done that??

4 hours ago, bloodyneptune said:

Dunno if it counts, but Im naming my Ash dragons after the last words of the Infinity War characters that got ashed. I cant believe nobody's done that??

Way too soon 😭😭

Without the Mask

Where Will you Hide

Can't Find Yourself

Lost in Your Lie

Wow. Slapped these names on some frozens because I'm surprised they were still available and I need to do something good with them. Guess Evanescence is way out of vogue now.

I love anime/manga

So, I did get a  lot from Naruto, like Uchiha Obito/Uchiha Mikoto/Uchiha Clan, and many others

I need to make a list!