Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Check Out My Sick Elephant (*)

I considered saving it for a Neglected, but since it might take a while until I get one, I put it on a Fell. (And reserved "Check Out My Sick Dragon" for my future ND. :D )

(* This guy makes comics out of old pictures. Starting here, he's been making them all about that elephant phrase or variations of it for a while. He'll probably stop and go back to non-elephant comics at some point, but right now it's quite funny. But seriously, no other Wondermark readers here?)

Flussgott

Flussgoettin

Flussprinzessin

German words for river god, goddess and princess. Flussprinz (prince) is already taken :(

On 10/19/2018 at 6:28 PM, Nandeenah said:

Flussprinz (prince) is already taken :(

It is indeed. :P

Is anyone aware of a dragon named Finlay? I am dead set on naming my Ash Dragon Finlay once I am able to. If it's taken, I'll improvise.

Edit: I searched https://dragcave.net/view/n/Finlay to see if a dragon would appear, and unfortunately one did. I tried Finley too, but that was also taken. So, I decided to name my Ash Dragon Keeper Finlay, as they are also part of the Keepers of the Cave group, which I created to show which dragons were the guardians of the eggs and hatchlings that reside on my scroll. Yes, this is ironic as Finlay is still an egg themself, but they won't be forever.

Edited by Biscuit19131
I found a conclusive answer to my question.

Emotional Support Dragon

the name is currently on one of my reds, but as soon as i get another cb pillow, i'll be moving the name to that one :)

Most of what I've decided to name my Arcanas, but especially Cursed Colours and Bright Pattern. Less surprised about, but still very glad I got Greencheek and Brightcheek. Those are just mandatory. ❤️

Wig Snatched. 

This one surprised me since a lot of people are on top of their meme game. 

"Dead Man's Toe" for one of my Arcanas. I expected such a witchy reference to be taken, but nope. Apparently there aren't many Hocus Pocus fans here.

Still going through the growing and frozen hatchies with naming, but all of the adults are done. I was amazed at how little I had to come up with alternates.  But most of all the pairs of Arcanas, going with a slightly sillier theme than normal:

Wizard Sweets and Witchy Sweets

Sticky Treats and Tricky  Treats (<- the only thing that required an extra space)

Sugar Spells and Candy Spells

Potion Pranks and Broomstick Pranks

I was also surprised to get Tiny Tricks and Tiny Treats on a pair of Grave freezies for my little hoard.