Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Crunchy Cheeseball for a Cheese dragon. So cute, but I can't believe no one chose that for their Cheese dragon! I also got Ball of Cheese, somehow. And Melted Parmesan. And Coated Cheeseball....I...really love Cheese dragons.

Also got Floral Diadem for a Bronze tinsel from Spring father. I really like that name.

French Fires

French Fries was taken so I went with the better alternative. XD

Recently got Spatial Boundaries,Temporal Boundaries and Temporal Storm.

Edit: just got Spatial Anomalies and Temporal Anomalies.

Edited by Rexsaurus

On 6/25/2018 at 4:04 PM, Ninjakittee said:

I just got Infinite Tsukiyomi and I cannot believe that I am the first weeb to try that name

Wow, I'm a little jealous. 😜 Congrats. :)

I just got Queen Melian. With the amount of LOTR fans on this site, I was genuinely surprised to find it not taken.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:34 PM, Ninjakittee said:

I just got Infinite Tsukiyomi and I cannot believe that I am the first weeb to try that name

Probably because it's spelled Tsukuyomi 😕

kleiner Baum (little tree)

rosa Luftballon (pink balloon)

Favorite dragon on the Citadel

Ein Quantum Trost (Quantum of Solace)

Terra  Copper

The Irondragon (reference to The Ironbull from Dragon Age Inquisition)

my dad is umop-apisdn

my mom is umop-apisdn

14 hours ago, Nandeenah said:

Probably because it's spelled Tsukuyomi 😕

Yeah but alternate spellings go quick as well haha and I figured that one would be gone as gone goes

I named my male Pyrovar Geyser Boy. It was the first thing that came to mind and oddly enough it wasn't taken. :lol:

I somehow got Silica Gel for one of my dragons. :) I think I might name my next Hellfire/Magma it.

I had just gotten The Balance Of Dusk and Dawn, Exotic Dark Chocolate Truffles, and I was actually surprised that Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth hadn't been taken yet.

Probably because of the "chief" part though. I saw that Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth was taken.

As a proud Hufflepuff and a HUGE fan of Puffs: The Musical, I can't believe "Third or Nothing" wasn't taken yet:

PUFFS.JPG.286d781f0d73fc51c934d864b93150bc.JPG

I got Kurtis Stryker just now and Shao Kahn a few months ago. Every other character name from the first four Mortal Kombat games was taken.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:08 AM, KittyZozo said:

In the vein of "Puffs the Musical," I found out "Background Slytherin" wasn't taken.

It's a pity that "Looks like someone who would splash white wine in other people's faces" is too long for a name. 😂

Jaded Firefly for one of my Fire Gems is one I really like

Tempo Shift for one of my Aeons

And one I've always liked was Electricityscape for one of my Thunders (seriously, I need more song themed names).

'Wait for summertime' for my lone Anagallis hatchling. It seemed like a name that's perfect for a Seasonal that I'm surprised it's still available. I needed it for my one of my lyrical lineages too, so it worked out!

Child of the Angels

I was just tossing in the first names that came to my mind, and I'm surprised this one worked given how nice it sounds. Fits great for a White x Radiant Angel.

Holiday in My Head and Thanks for Nothing. I mostly try to choose my names from song names or some obscure song lyrics so I'm not surprised I got most of mine, but these two I seriously thought would have been taken already.

Edit: Oh yeah, the three Nujabes albums that had usable names too - Metaphorical Music, Modal Soul and Spiritual State.

Edited by Nagapie

The Galapagos

Yasuni

I recently visited both of these places so i'm glad to see that they were both free!