Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Chaotic Sunshine & Striking Tsunami are a couple I was seriously surprised hadn't been taken yet.

5FDP for my favorite band in the universe. I didn't get their full name, but the acronym will suffice... for now! :D I also managed to get Jason HookChris Kael, and Jeremy Spencer. 4 / 5 of the current band members. Unfortunately the person who has Ivan Moody no longer even plays, so unless we can "steal" names in the future, I'll never get it or negotiate for it... I also think the person who has Five Finger Death Punch no longer plays either. :/ I'm still happy, though. =3

Yippee Kiyay - even if there's supposed to be a hyphen in there, I'm surprised someone didn't try to use it before. lol

While thinking about names for my freshly grown Carinae I realized that I could try naming one of them Nightway since it's the last name of a personal OC of mine and surprisingly it was available. ^_^

"Cat Groove"

Well, "Catgroove" with no space was taken, but I was surprised this wasn't. I thought it was a pretty popular song?

While I didn't get Xbox One or PlayStation 4 or Xbox 360, ETC ETC, I did get:

Xbox Project Scorpio

Xbox Scorpio

Project Scorpio

Xbox One S

Xbox One X

Xbox 360 S

Xbox 360 E

PlayStation 4 Slim

PlayStation 4 Pro

For Nebula Dergs:

Nebulonic Waves

Nebulonic Flames

For a Khusa:

Bearded Vulture's Breakfast

Scimitar Wing:

Sharp-Talons

Sure, while it was obvious from the start that "Alucard" was going to be taken, I also thought that "Alucart" would be taken as well.
Apparently, no-one else played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and got the fake Alucard equipment.

I got myself "Jack Pollock"but I guess others might not be as into early 1900's abstract art as me. Though I also got two roit proppa orky names in the form of "burnaboy" and "digganob" for those familiar with warhammer 40k