eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I use four hatcheries: Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Eggs Around the World.

Regardless if I just caught or bred eggs, I put them all in Valley Sherwood. I like seeing the counter at the bottom, showing when my next eggs will hatch and when my next hatchlings will grow. After a day, I put the new eggs in the three other hatcheries. Now, I think that maybe Valley Sherwood and Eggs Around the World are enough but I use four hatcheries because I get quite impatient. tongue.gif

allure of neglected dragons

it's the first one I came across and am happy with the results I get from it.

Nowadays, I trust only EATW, and use it almost exclusively. If I've a particular stubborn egg, I put its code on Silvi, ValleySherwood ER and a couple of others that accept single codes.

I use four. The Allure of NDs, EATW, Silvi's and Valley Sherwood.

Although, I make sure they are no more than 6 d 14h ~ left, otherwise they'd get softshell-ed.

Returning to this, I now use 2 or 3. I use AoND and EatW consistently, and Valley Sherwood intermittently.

EatW when freshly generated and AoND+VS at 1 day elapsed of life have never gotten an egg/hatchie sick. So far. I do a fair bit of Incuhatching, too.

I usually use The Allure of Neglected Dragons and Eggs Around The World/Valley Sherwood. I always use AOND, and it switches between EATW and Valley Sherwood for the second unless I decide to use all 3.

If my eggs are brand new (7 days), I'll put them on AOND for a while, and once they reach 50 UV, I'll take them off that website and wait until they turn 6 days to add them to AOND again and then use EATW or Valley Sherwood.

If eggs aren't getting views/clicks fast enough, I'll put them on AOND, EATW, Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair and Egg Drop Soup and watch them closely for sickness.

Edited by Dawnr0se

My main hatcheries and the ones I give most views to are Silvi's, AOND, Valley Sherwood and EATW, but for lower time eggs I also used DragHatch, EDS and Dragondump/Hatching Club

I use Eggs Around the World and The Allure of Neglected Dragons. I usually put them in only one first, then add them to the other when they get closer to hatching.

Oh boy, for Holidays I really do change it up. I start my eggs with valley sherwood and after their first day I gradually add them to another hatchery, usually the allure of NDs. Otherwise, I use 3 hatcheries, any combo from eatw, daily dragon fix, allure or valley sherwood works.

I almost ALWAYS have my eggs in Valley Sherwood unless it's an egg I'm trying to trade and I want it to have more time. I personally find VS the quickest to work with and get the information I need. If I'm getting impatient I'll drop eggs in EATW and then AOND, DragHatch, and Egg Drop Soup respectively.

Mostly EATW.

But there was this time I got a Holiday Prize (Western) from the AP and it only had like, 1 day and 7 hours left to live so I brought it to AOND. It hatched in an hour, flat. omo

AoND is the main Hatchery I use. It's aesthetically pleasing but most importantly: powerful. EatW is the second Hatchery I use, because it is also powerful. If I have a stubborn egg, I'll throw them in an excessive amount of additional sites: Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, DragHatch, and Egg Drop Soup.

With the AP time so low, all the fansite ERs are full to the max. Regardless of how many fansites you're using, take extra care to make sure you're giving views back right now! =o

I currently use AoND (when it's up), DragHatch, EAtW, Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, and Daily Dragon Fix. I shove stuff into all of them whenever. I don't wait like ever unless I'm lazy.

I currently use AoND (when it's up), DragHatch, EAtW, Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, and Daily Dragon Fix. I shove stuff into all of them whenever. I don't wait like ever unless I'm lazy.

That's a lot of fansites to have to give views back to. =o

I only use two, in vary rare cases three. And i found my darlings on fanstites that i don't use... mad.gif

I know what i am doing with over 1,6k dragons...

I mostly just use Valley Sherwood, because it's very helpful to have the timer of how long you have until an egg can hatch or a hatchling mature smile.gif Sometimes I use The Allure of Neglected Dragons and Eggs From Around the World if I need more views (but I prefer to keep it at a low number so I can run all the tabs in my browser to give views).