eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

Well when theres an egg with less then 2 days left I put them in a bunch of sites so they hatch. But normally I use silvis lair and allure of neglected dragons.

I put them in.. about 12, I believe. I just go right down the first page of the Fan Sites board and add them to pretty much all of them, and leave the page open to give some views to everyone else if I can.

They do get softshell/sickness a lot, however. As long as I'm on the ball enough to hide them until it goes away they're just fine. I've only had one die from sickness. I picked it up, added it, and then had to go to bed, the next morning it had died.

My other two deaths were learning that Earthquake is a bad idea...

Of all the ones I use, Valley Sherwood is my favorite, because of giving a time estimate for hatching, which is usually perfectly on time for my eggs/hatchies.

I use the ones listed in my signature. It sounds like I probably have them in a few too many... unsure.gif

Still, I watch them like a hawk and other than when I'm asleep, I check them every few hours to see if they're sick in anyway. They have been once, and I fogged them for the night (about 8-10 hours).

They seem to be healthy and fine now, and cracking along nicely. happy.gif

Here's my list:

Daily Dragon Fix (my fave of the bunch 'cause keeps users active)

Valley Sherwood

Dragon Cave Hatchery

Eggs Around the World

Dragon Cave Focus

Plus any I forgot to bookmark.

I think most have links in my signature.

EDIT: ALL of them have links in my signature!

EDIT2: Not any more...

Edited by Five-OhBelowZero

I mostly use just the Allure of Neglected Dragons - that's enough for me. smile.gif

About 4 or 5 of them, but I have to check on them regularly to make sure they don't die from sickness.

Edited by kallico

I've found that The Allure is enough because the eggs can't hatch until they're 3 days 23 hours old, by that time The Allure has given then enough views.

I just the 7 I have listed in my signature. I watch mine like a hawk though, and usually fog them when I got to bed so I don't risk soft-shells or sickness. biggrin.gif

When I'm up and about, I check on them every few hours most of the time.

2 or 3 randomly chosen hatcheries will be okay, since I put my dragons in signatures on two forums.

I like that there is a counter on Valley Sherwood, telling when (approximately) I can expect a new hatchling.

I watch mine like a hawk though, and usually fog them when I got to bed so I don't risk soft-shells or sickness. 

Same here! I check my scroll all the time and always fog my eggs at night (well uh, in the past I used to be a an epic fail mother, I didn't fog eggs so they were often dead in the morning). I have it open all the time when I'm working on my computer. Jeez, I'm addicted to DC. Again. :DD

One. The Allure of Neglected Dragons.

My dragons haven't got sick in 3 months, and my dragons grow up nice and easy there. I barely ever fog my dragons. Barely means only holidays. happy.gif

i always use daily dragon fix and valley sherwood. i usually use draghatch, and latley ive been using the allure of ND and DC focus. havent gotten softshell yet.

After a bit of dancing around with the hatcheries I use, I've finally settled down with EATW and AOND. I usually only use EATW, but for ERs I use AOND. These two, I've found, have the tools I use the most and are easy to manage and remember, as well as being popular enough to hatch my ERs in just a few minutes, even at 0 views.

I don't use any hatcheries. I used to ages ago, but now I don't really require them since I just post them in my signature on this other forum I am mostly found on. They get well more than enough unique views and such from that alone.

I have six that I frequent, but I don't always use all of them. And definitely not all at the same time.

For the first 12 hours, I don't use anything.

After the first 12 hours, I go with Silvi's Lair and/or Egg Drop Soup. EDS isn't always up, therefore I use Silvi's most often.

At 5d0h, I put 'em in Allure of Neglected Dragons and Eggs Around the World.

If for some reason the eggs get down to 3d23h or lower, I put them in DragHatch and ER them there as well, to give them a boost.

Occasionally, I use DragonCave Focus.

I don't usually get softshell. The only time I get that is when there's an event, like a dragon release. Then I avoid the hekk out of big guns like EATW and AoNG, it's Silvi's and DragHatch only.

Edited by Xocowolf

I use EATW and Silvi's Lair, and if my eggs reach ER time and don't automatically hatch, I pop them in AoND and occasionally DC Focus.

So 2-3, sometimes 4.

I used to use Dragonnery. It was my favorite, but now it's gone :c

Edited by glamoursea2

Three for me - AoND, Eggs Around the World, Egg Drop Soup. I also use Jaemeia if any dragons need an extra ER place to get me out of egg lock.

I use 8 hatcheries. Drag Hatch, Dragon Cave Focus, Dragon Dump, Egg Drop Soup, Hatching Your Dragons, Silvi's Lair, The Dragon Breeders Cave, and Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite.

I use 6 hatcheries, Allure of ND, DC focus, Eggs around the world, Silvi's Lair, Egg drop Soup and Valley Sherwood. However I don't add my dragons to all those 6 hatcheries at the same time. Instead add them to 3 max. Otherwise views would come in leaps and bounds ^^;;

I use 4 at the moment, DragHatch, AoND, Dragon Dump and the Pets Galore Spa.

I used to put them on Dragonnery and Egg Drop Soup, but for some reason both of them aren't loading anymore on my computer..

But I only add my eggies to the hatcheries once they have 6 days left or less, they never get sick with me that way smile.gif

AOND is my primary for everything. I will normally only use two, but will use three or more if my eggs are closer to hatching and they don't really have enough clicks/views. Secondary Favorites are (in no order other than alphabetical) DragHatch, Eggs Around the World, Silvis Lair and Valley Sherwood. I find those to be really easy to use. AOND is often kept as an open tab when on this site because, while others offer extras as well, I find theirs easiest to use.

I really wish I could do something more to thank the hatcheries for what they do.

Two or three, unless I let them go a couple days, then I let them ride the last few hours in four or five. Normally like that I gain between 3k and 4k views