eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I usually only use one, EATW. The dragons grow up just fine.

I used to use EDS to be on the save side, but it's been too much up and down lately.

I tried switching to DDF but having to copy the codes annoys me tremendously.

( I still miss Soti. And EWBD. And Dragonnery. sad.gif )

Edited by blah

Mostly, I use NDER, Jaemeia and Silvi's, occasionally Valley Sherwood too.

Edited by Orlageddon

2 to 3. I usually put them at Eggs Around the World first. Later I put them to Silvi's and sometimes also to Valley Sherwood.

Kind of a mix, lately... I'm still recovering from the loss of Dragonnery because I used to use only them and EDS. Now I typically use EDS, EATW, Silvi's, and dcfocus.

I use Silvi's, the Allure of Neglected Dragons, Eggs around the World and on a rare occasion, Jaemeia

i only use daily dragon fix ut my eggies always hatch and i never got any sickness , ever smile.gif

I use 3-4. Normally I start by putting eggs in EDS as soon as I get them, then when they reach 5d 23h I add them to EATW, then at 5d 15h-4d 23h I add them to AoND. At 4d 12h if they still don't have enough views to hatch I add them to Silvi's. If they reach ER status, I'll add them to Jaemeia.

With the way EDS keeps going down I may start using DDF again though.

Well, due to my habit of catching ER eggs in the AP, eventually all of my dragons end up on every hatchery in the non-forum based list on the wiki besides AND and Pets Galore where you can enter codes individually.

I use DragHatch, Silvi's, and occasionally DC Focus as my default hatcheries, though.

I use 4: DailyDragonFix, Egg Drop Soup, Pets Galore Spa and The Allure of Neglected Dragons.

I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, Jameia, AND and EAW, usually.

*Checks bookmarks* I generally use Dragon Cave Focus, DragHatch, Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, Hatching Your Dragons, or Daily Dragon Fix. I usually only put my eggs in a few at a time, though.

I used to only use Dragonnery, but that closed. sad.gif

I use them all... lol all of the ones that don't require registration except for Daily Dragon Fix. So that's like... 13. I wait until there's 6 days left though before I post them on click sites, but as soon as I get eggs I update my sig on the 3 forums I'm a member of. I'll prob start using less hatcheries now that I know everyone only uses like 2 or 3.

I like MOST of them, some, which I won't mention in case the owners are reading this, I just really don't like so they'll be the first ones I stop using. But my faves are Neglected Dragon Daycare, Eggs Around the World, Valley Sherwood, Dragon Cave Focus, Dragon Hatch, Daily Dragon Fix, and Hatching Your Dragons.

Edited by kissxthestarz

My friend, who introduced me to the Dragon Cave site, also showed me the Daily Dragon Fix. Otherwise I'm not sure which to use...oh, tried my hand with Egg Drop Soup, again, not so sure what I'm doing because I'm still a fresh newbie...

I'm impatient for my dragons to grow so I'd spam every possible hatchery with my eggs for a little while. They got sick so I'd start off with 1/2 hatcheries at 6 days or above. Load them up at incubators at 4/5 days and then they start cracking. Boom! Grow up instantly at 3 days + 23 hours! biggrin.gif

My friend, who introduced me to the Dragon Cave site, also showed me the Daily Dragon Fix.  Otherwise I'm not sure which to use...oh, tried my hand with Egg Drop Soup, again, not so sure what I'm doing because I'm still a fresh newbie...

here is a list of all the click sites - wikia and i use all of them lol. it's pretty easy, same concept on each one. go to the site, find where you add dragons which will be a link that says "add dragons" or it'll be a box where you can add your scroll. enter in your scroll name or the eggs specific code to add. may seem intimidating at first, but they're all so self explanatory.

all the ones on my sig, they are my favourite and get the job done ^^

I use The Allure of Neglected Dragons, as it's the one that works best for me. If it my eggs don't hatch on time then I put them into DragHatch, as well at the AoND ER. That's what works best for me...

I use Dragon Cave Focus, Egg Drop Soup, Draghatch, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Daily Dragon Fix.

Only use one, and it's Allure of Neglected Dragons.

But, when I'm impatient, I usually go for Silvi's Lair, AoND, and DragCave Focus.

I only add my eggs to AoND and then add my hatchlings to silvi's or eggs around the world or both depending on the hatchling smile.gif

I like the ER in allure of neglected dragons the best though

I immediately put fresh eggs in Daily Dragon Fix. All my eggs are incubated, so on the next day, I add to Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood. If I think I need more views, I shove them into Drag Hatch.

I rarely have issues and once in awhile I will need to toss them into the ER rooms like Jaemeia. Everything hatches right under the 4 day mark for me.