eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I just use two or three. My eggs get put into Egg Drop Soup right away and then I add them to Silvi's Lair after a few days. If they don't get enough views then I sometimes put them on Boiled Eggs as well but I haven't had to do that lately.

I always use AoND and one more usually - Eggs Around the World perhaps, or DragHatch. if I need urgent emergency - I use 7 ERs xd.png it happens often, as I often grab ER eggs from AP. actually I never had sickness problems with fansite. only time when there were sickness problems were when I put eggies in my sig on the forum I'm modding, they ALWAYS got sick dry.gif now don't practise it anymore.

I use like a bajillion immediately after I get one.

Allure of Neglected Dragons, Hatching Your Dragons, Boiled Eggs, Silvi's Lair, Eggs Around The World, and Egg Drop Soup.

I only use Dragonnery and Egg Drop Soup. Also Dragonnery's ER if I have an ER egg

Well, back in the olden days, I used to just use one, the DC Fansite, with the occasional use of the Daily Dragon Fix. Since the DCF went down, I use a total of 3; DDF, Eggdrop Soup, and Dragonnery.

I could probably get away using just 2 of them, but I can be a worrisome mommy.

I usually alternate between the three in my signature, but I only use two at a time... Usually Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around the World.

Edited by Diem Adrienne

As soon as I get them,I put them in to egg drop soup,dragonnery and eggs around the world.And leave them there until they've grown up.

With 23/23 grown up,and no sickness/soft shell,I'm pretty happy. smile.gif

Most of the time, just two.  Dragonnery and Allure of Neglected Dragons.  I use Silv's Lair if I'm not getting enough views from those two sites.

this. Oh, and egg drop soup. biggrin.gif

I used to use two Silvi's Lair and Egg Drop Soup but I've been having bouts of "soft shell" on my eggs recently that I never had before, so now I'm only using Egg Drop Soup. I'd rather use an ER towards the end rather than risking any more attacks of soft shell. Granted I haven't lost any but that's due to being hyper vigilant in checking on my eggs/hatchies. If, for some reason beyond my control, I was unable to I might have had big problems.

I usually use just Egg Drop Soup and Dragonerry. From time to time I use Daily Dragon Fix, too, but usually become lazy with clicking after a few days. :b

I use 2 right off the bat, Daily Dragon Fix and DragHatch. After they go under the 6 day mark, I add them to 3 more. All my eggs hatch as soon as they go under the 4 day mark, and the same with my hatchies growing up. If I stick with that schedule, I rarely have soft shell and never have ER eggs. wink.gif

I usually put them on Daily Dragon Fix and update my scroll on Greg-Kennedy as soon as I have the egg.

I have never had problems with soft shell, and usually my eggs start getting the hole half a day before ER.

If they don't hatch when they ER I put them on Jaemeya.

I use 4, valley of sherwood, GK, silvi's lair and eggs aroubd the world

i started with only using around three.. then i discovered that they gender faster with more views.

after about a day or so i'll stick eggs into anywhere from 6-9 different hatcheries.

I just use all hatcheries which don't need registration when eggs have 5-4 days left.

Eggs Around The World, Dragonnery, and Silvi's Lair, though I usually wait until the eggs are at 6D 22H minimum before I post. Haven't had any softshell.

For the first day and a half ish i put them on 2 hatcheries. I like eggs around the world and dragonnery and silvis lair, i pick 2 out of random and then on the 2nd and 3rd days i'll put them in a third and if they still arent cracking and they are nearing ER then i put them on a fourth which is usually egg drop soup.

It's not really that i prefer those ones, but i added a ton of them to my favorites list and those four are at the top.

I just use all hatcheries which don't need registration when eggs have 5-4 days left.

I put them in those after the first day. I've only had one case of soft shell.

Reading this thread, I'm going to put my new ones in the Lure of Neglected Dragons, and test it!

Daily Dragon Fix + another forum, sometimes I add Dragonnery and Egg Drop Soup if necessary. Soft Shell is a rare occurrence on my scroll.

If it needs an ER I put it in all of them + jaemeia.

I mostly use Allure of Neglected Dragons, DC Focus, Dragonnery, Egg Drop Soup, Pets Galore Spa (sometimes), Silvi's Lair and Valley Sherwood.

i hadnt realised that the dragons hatch faster if you're in more auto viewers!

i generally just add my eggs/hatchlings to some forums i'm in, plus add them to eggs around the world.

from now i'll try others too though and see if i get a faster hatch/growth on them smile.gif

I fog them till they're under 4 days, then whomp 'em in everywhere and sit on them like a hawk till they hatch. Then it's back in the fog, but with enough views to gender and mature on their own later.

I'm only on one forum outside DC, and I don't post there often, so without hatcheries I'd never get an adult!

I use five Hatcheries, and I put the eggs in as soon as I catch them. Allure of ND, Silvi's Lair, Dragon Cave Focus, Dragonnery, and Sherwood. The only softshell issue I've ever had is with the Holiday Dragons (especially since I tend to catch mine within the first hour of release, so they get clicked waaay more than usual). And with those, just incubating them, then fogging until they're at around 4d6h or so does the trick just fine.

I haven't lost a single egg since my very very first two eggs that died 'cuz I had no idea what I was doing.....

Edited by jerusha