eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I mainly use Valley Sherwood as well, followed by either Silvi's or TheEvina's draghatch if I feel my babies aren't gaining enough views in time. In my experience I find Valley Sherwood good enough to even stick in brand new eggs, as they won't gain views too quickly and over time they'll earn just enough to hatch at the 4-day mark. I haven't fully tested if Valley is all that a newborn dragon will need until adulthood, although things do seem a little slow when they're babies.

I usually use 2 or 3. I usually put my eggs in AoND and Valley Sherwood around the 5-day mark. If they aren't getting enough views at around 4 days, I put them in Silvi's Lair.

shoves eggs and hatchies into as many sites as possible

I rely heavily on AOND and Hatching Club now that EATW is gone forever. Eggs take much longer to grow than when EATW was around and I do find it annoying having to use so many hatcheries for my dragons to grow and eggs to hatch in a reasonable amount of time.

Edited by Dorchet

I only really use one, unless my dragons are growing really slow. They normally seem to grow just fine under one hatchery.

I normally use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood, but once the eggs get close to hatching I add them to every site I can get my hands on... :D

Right now I'm using two; Sherwood and Evin's. So far it seems to be working. A nice, steady pace. Really good for ER hatching & growing.

I've been starting with Valley Sherwood and maybe Evina's DragHatch simultaneously, and after a day or two I add them to others. I use those two, along with The Hatching Club, Silvi's Lair and Egg Drop Soup on a regular basis. It's probably very excessive, but... 😅 I suppose it's just personal preference.

Edited by YukiCross95

My all-time faves are Allure of Neglected, Silvia's Lair, and Valley Sherwood.

Recently I've been also adding in Egg Drop Soup, Hatching Club, and Evina's Draghatch.

I usually wait till they 6 days and then just leave them. They only occasionally get sick.

I've been playing for 1.5 years and I still dump my growing creatures in 5-7 different hatcheries. I'm always impatient for my ER eggs to hatch and will enter them into every hatchery I know, and I forget to uncheck all the other eggs. So my eggs fall sick all the time. Still, almost never had an egg or hatchie die of sickness.

Edited by Tomato_Juice

I used to wait until the very last minute (so, 4 Days) before I threw eggs in Hatcheries; and when I did, I would throw them into 6 different ones. Sometimes 7. Lately I've been trying to gradually enter them into Hatcheries so by the time they hit exactly 4 Days they'd just Hatch. It has been saving me precious minutes.

I've always used roughly three hatcheries--Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's, and Valley Sherwood. When I first started, I just used the first 5 hatcheries listed in fansites (which included EATW :( ).

Edited by animatedrose

I always use 4

Daily dragon fix

Egg drop soup

Silvi's Lair

Evina

and usually post my eggs 8 or 12 hours later so they don´t get sick

I used to put my eggs onto multiple sites, but nowadays I just use AoND and maybe Silvi's Lair if I'm worried one egg doesn't get enough views.

There are 4 that I like to use, but not necessarily all at once:

AOND

Egg Drop Soup

Silvi's

Evina's

I 've been mostly using AOND and EDS and just adding to Silvi's/Evina's if eggs/hatchies were slow getting views.

Edited by foreverlokied224

I usually use:

Allure Of Neglected Dragons

Hatching Club

Draghatch

Usually i just add the eggs one click site at a time each day until i use all 3 :)

Edited by Corseiss

I mostly use just two: AoND and Valley Sherwood.  For holidays I sometimes add a third, usually Hatching Club.  On very rare occasions I will add a fourth - Silvi's Lair, but that's generally only about twice a year, when I have some nightmare combination of "desperately need egg space" and "egg absolutely refuses to hatch," such as being unexpectedly egglocked with a stubborn egg at a time when I have trade lined up.

Since I have returned, I find I'm using four on a regular basis.

First is AoND, they are still my favorite.

Second, Evina's Drag Hatch. I don't think I used it much in the past but it seems very efficient now.

Third, EDS, again one of the old basics.

Finally, I'm using Valley Sherwood, although I think there are more people using it as a click site and not simply letting their viewers run without clicking. 

I miss eatw and would appreciate any information on any sites that will help me avoid clicks on my eggs and hatchlings. Finding a safe place to grow my dragons without clicks is much harder than when I was here before

I use AoND, Silvi's, Daily Dragon Fix & Egg Drop Soup mostly. 

I really miss EATW as well! It makes me sad that the site was set on, it was the best for speedy hatching. :( It's too bad abuse occurred, as in my experience hatching is much slower than it used to be. 

Normally i put my eggs in evina's draghatch and aond, and if i need them to hatch faster i put them in more

Usually 1 or 3.

Silvi's Lair, Hatching Club, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and if I need a high speed hatch, add Egg Drop Soup.

Allure of Neglected Dragons is pretty cool. Those odd olive background colors make the color and details on the hatchlings pop. I saw why the Pink and Flamingo eggs share the same egg description there.

It depends on how often I check them. If I don't have time to check a couple of times a day  one hatchery.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I've only ever used Allure of Neglected Dragons, just because it's fairly straightforward and I'm not super impatient about my eggs hatching. If I put them in at around 6 days, they're ready to hatch by the time they're down to 4 days.