eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I wait till my eggs are down to 3 days and something and then I post them on click sites. I usually post them on all of them that are labeled free click sites on the wiki. I don't put them in ER though. Having them on all of them is just enough and I haven't had soft shell doing it this way. Plus my hatchlings are ready to go and I just have to wait it out.

So, what is this soft shell that everyone keeps referring too?

"The shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it."

This message appears on your egg/hatchling view page if the dragon is sick. This happens when your egg/hatchling has gotten too many views or clicks however, soft shells do not prevent your dragon from growing up but you should try and remove the sickness by taking your dragon off some click sites to reduce the amount of views.

Back to the main question, I use Silvi's Lair and Valley Sherwood when I've just recently caught some eggs with 6-7 days remaining. When a day has passed then I either put it on AoND or EATW, possibly DragHatch as well is they're an ER.

When I'm experimenting for Neglected's then I put them on every click site that I know.

I add them to silvi's straight away. A day after that I add the to AoND. A day after that to sherwood.

Pretty much. Depends on when I remember.

If they are ER already, I add them to about six sites I know of. If they are really emergency, I add them to every single site I can find, and use the AoND auto-refresher.

I wait until they're down to 5 days left, then add them everywhere listed but dragon mansion (as I don't know how to take them off dragon mansion). I find they very rarely get sick, although over Halloween I'll likely cut down the number of sites as I've heard click sites get busier over the holidays.

My first dragon, I put in all the automatic ones, not knowing any better, it got sick right away so I had to fog it. Since having a mentor, I have dropped it down to 3 automatic ones and 1 manual one.

They are in my signature!

cool.gif

Just the two for me!

Eggs Around The World

The Allure Of Neglected Dragons

If that is not enough I will add the rest onto DragHatch blink.gif

I wait until they fall into ER range then put them in all the hatcheries labeled as free to use (9 in total) on the wiki.

Depends a bit on the situation.

I love fishing in the Ap for either lineages or lower time CBs so I often ends up with a bunch of dragons just around 4-5 days left. I usually leave them on my scroll until they're well into 4 days and then post the batch in 4-5 hatcheries. I sually use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Egg Drop Soup, EATW, Silvis Lair or Valley Sherwood ^^

I use three usually:

Daily Dragon Fix

Eggs Around the World

and sometimes Allure of Neglected Dragons

I also sometimes use another one but no more than 3 hatcheries at a time.

I just use Allure, but occasionally will put my scroll on EATW if I have an ER draggie

Edited for autocorrect mishap.

Edited by Lady Artemis

I use Allure only most of the time. If my eggs still don't have enough views (which rarely happens), I use Valley Sherwood.

I use EATW, mostly because I like the viewer so I don't struggle to give enough views to be sure I'm doing my part. If my egg or hatchie gets to five days in EATW and hasn't cracked or gendered I'll sometimes stick it in AoND until it does, and I use both for ERs on the rare occasion I have them.

I've only ever had eggs get sick over Christmas when traffic on EATW was very high - I've found it's safe otherwise.

I always use at least 6 hatcheries for my dragons, but actually I always put all my eggs in the following hatcheries....

My favorite hatchery I always put my eggs in is:

-> The Allure of neglected Dragons

Then:

-> 2nd: Eggs around the world

-> 3rd: Egg Drop Soup

-> 4th: Daily Dargon Fix

-> 5th: Dragon Dump

-> 6th: Drag Hatch

-> 7th: Valley Sherwood

-> 8th: Pet Hatchery

-> 9th: Silvi's Lair

-> 10th: Dragon Cave Mansion

Sometimes I use Dragon Swamp and other hatcheries too..but the hatcheries I've mentioned above are the ones I actually use always.

I'm really impatient so I just dump my dragons into all the hatcheries when they have 6-5 days left tongue.gif Surprisingly, I've never had a death from sickness yet

I use EATW for the vast majority of my dragons. If I have a rarer dragon that requires more views, or an ER, then I'll also stick it in AOND.

If I'm ND-experimenting, I'll stick the egg into every hatchery that I know of and auto-refresh it using AOND.

I use EATW more or less exclusively because it doesn't require any particular effort, and is generally good at avoiding sickness though they do appear to have had a few problems with that recently. I occasionally use AOND for ER, but that is very uncommon.

I use EATW, Allure, and Silvi's Lair for when my eggs are still young and then dump them into all the hatcheries I can find when they're within safe range. This doesn't always apply during holidays though.

I usually just put it on eatw; eatw and aond if it's really urgent. Aside from my first four in which I didn't know dragons die from overclicks, I've pretty much haven't had a death since then. One hatchery is more than enough, anyway, if we're taking into consideration the fact that we have 2-3 days to collect views for the dragons smile.gif

I use the Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood, usually one or the other, sometimes both - I'd rather have more views than less! (if they don't get sick, oh my gosh my Gold Wyvern nearly died)