eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I used to use Egg Drop Soup but now I use 2 sites; Silvi's Lair and Eggs Around The World. Sometimes I get so many view an egg gets sick (oddly enough it usually happens right after I add the eggs) but non have ever died - I just fog them and they're fine.

Allure of Neglected Dragons is great for hatching stubborn eggs below 4 days! Their ER is amazing.

To hatch my dragons, I just use AoND, but for clicking, I use Daily Dragon Fix. That's 2.

Around 3 to 4. I usually use AoND, Silvi's Lair, and EATW. Occasionally, I use Valley Sherwood as well. I used to use Daily Dragon Fix, but not anymore as it takes too much time(not that much, I have to admit), and clicks are not essential for dragons to grow up.

I use 1, but if the egg is less than 4 days until it hatches I add it to another site or 2

I use allure, and used to use Drag hatch as well before we lost it. Now I use Dragon Dump in it's place as my second one.

i use sivl's lair not one of my dragons have died so its the only won i used

I use 4 hatcheries and rarely get any sick eggs. I usually don't add them to any for a couple hours and then add them to 1 or 2. I'll add 3 and 4 a few hours after that. Or if I'm not online as much this process will take a couple days. The few hour gap though seems to work really well for me. happy.gif

I use three - Allure Of Neglected Dragons, Eggs Around The World and Egg Drop Soup.

I don't add all my eggs on the sites at the same time though. I wait until the egg has about 6 days and 10 hours to put them on the first site, then when they're at about 6 days, I add them on the other two. smile.gif

Edited by Pixel.G

Usually Dragon Dump and AoND work just fine, but when I need the views I put 'em on Silvi's Lair.

I usually don't have much problem just using AOND, though I will occasionally hop onto Valley Sherwood as it has that nifty lineage viewer, and when I'm needing to know how many of my hatchlings are CB/lineaged it's helpful. (if AOND had that, I probably would never go elsewhere) I am a pretty patient person, so the one site works well for me.

Add my eggs under six days in 5 hatcheries normally. Never get a sick egg unless it was just laid and the always hatch when the counter hits 4 days since I cannot wait lol

Edited by Asketil

I use four:

Allure of Neglected Dragons

DragHatch

Dragon Dump

Valley Sherwood

Eggs with 6-7 days left are usually only on Valley Sherwood (because it has auto-add on by default), to avoid soft-shell. Once they're under 6 days I usually put them on all four.

I use 4 as well. I start them in EATW, and once they're pretty close to the 6 day mark I add them to Allure of Neglected Dragons, the DragHatch, and ValleySherwood.

I usually put them in draghatch and dragondump at first. If they get ER, I place them in every hatchery I know of to make them hatch quicker. I keep all hatchery links in my Firefox bookmarks.

I use 2-4, depending on how old the eggs are when I put them in. AoND and Valley Sherwood are my go-to hatcheries, but if I'm low on views and time, I'll go to Silvi's Lair and Egg Drop Soup as well.

I usually wait until the 5 day mark to add my eggs, but will go with Valley Sherwood if adding them before then. AoND's NDER actually works well for when eggs on low time and not just Neglected experiments, so I sometimes use that when I'm under 4 days and egg-locked.

I use AoND, ValleySherwood, DragHatch, and Silvi's Lair if I'm in a pinch. I wait until the day after I catch/breed, then toss my eggs into the first three. If I need an egg to hatch right now, I use Silvi's mostly as an added ER.

I use between two and six. I put stubborn eggs in more hatcheries.

Lately I have been using five for most all eggs, though I add them at different times.