The Dancin' Cat

favorite of the trio?

What is your favorite of the legendary trio (thunder, ice, magma)  

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the ice dragons. I think that the magma and thunder hatchlings are more adorable than the ice hatchlings. But I do love the adult sprite! As for the magma and thunder adult sprites, I think those are great too, but I prefer the ice dragons. smile.gif

Ice is my favorite because it strikes me as cold, cunning, and ruthless and it reminds me of articuno my favorite of the legendary bird trio. It also looks like its planning something wicked to me and ice is one of my favorite elements while blue is my favorite color.

Edited by skimboard808

I prefer the Magma dragons in pretty much every aspect.

While I like the look of the Ice dragons as well, I absolutely can't stand cold weather, and they remind me too much of my least favorite season for me to be enjoyable.

And no matter how long I stare at the adult Thunder dragon, that pose just doesn't make any sense to me. What's with its neck? It just seems strange.

Unfortunately, the only dragon of the trio I do not own just had to be the Magma. Sucks, but yeah, that's how it is.

For me, it's between magma and ice. I almost went with ice, but I didn't. I went for magma in the end because I love the sprite. xd.png But those two are by far my favourites. Probably because I haven't got CBs yet, but I've got a few CB thunders. They don't seem as special anymore. tongue.gif

Hard to choose, but I think Magma dragon. I like the skin pattern and the green eyes.

I like them all, but I'm partial to the magma. It's just so glowy-looking and beautiful, Dove did an amazing job at them.

I like them all but Magma is my favorite

think the design and shading are just awesome

and the hatch sequence is brilliant biggrin.gif

I love the Magma and Thunder hatchlings--I think they are adorable. My favorite adult, though, is the Ice. I think the adult is beautiful.

I love the Ice and the Thunder... out of the two? Thunder most definitely. As for which goes best in lineages of mine? Ice... Ice x Sunsong looks absolutely /stunning/

I like the magma adult quite well. The pattern on its back looks great, especially the fiery colors. The ice is the second.

My favorite's the Ice, but I like the adult sprites equally. However, I like the Ice hatchling's sprite slightly more than the Magma.

My favorite egg is magma, because of the way it cracks. I love the thunder hatchling more then the other two. But adults? I love them all ^^.

Ice, ice, baby ice.

Though I'm starting to really like the adult magma sprite.

And I'm not sure if I've posted here before.

:B

Magma, for sure.

I remember drooling over it before release - though ironically I had already left when it eventually was. x: *grumble*

I don't much like the sprite for the ice dragon - something about it bugs me. oxo

I like all of them but there's just something about the adult Ice dragon that makes it my favourite. Too bad I don't have one (yet).