Saif

Pet Peeves

Bad breath. I know someone who has foul yellow teeth that make cheddar look like snow.

Let's just say, he's unpleasant to be around. Both due to the smell, and his smile.

The internet, people can post anything they like without taking responsibility for their words or actions.

When people open a window in a public space when it's freezing outside, without first asking anyone else in the room if they mind >_<

"I could care less", Self-pitying people, and when people assume they know literally everything that is going through my mind -_-

The internet, people can post anything they like without taking responsibility for their words or actions.

+1 on that. And yet, this is ironically the best thing about the internet too. In some ways, at least.

+1 on that. And yet, this is ironically the best thing about the internet too. In some ways, at least.

NOT the taking no responsibility bit, it isn't. That engenders the most AWFUL stuff - like pile on posts leading to teen suicides, to name but one.

When my sister takes my clothes without asking. If you want to borrow my leather jacket, let me know! dry.gif

I can't stand loud music. dry.gif

I really wish people would use lights and retroreflectors when they're out and it's dark outside. Way too many accidents happen because people go without, especially now when people always seem to be so absorbed in their cellphones that they won't even look up when they're jaywalking across the road.

This. And/or be mindful of what you are wearing. It isn't uncommon for me to find people with dark clothes on and no lights/reflectors walking on the side of the street at night where the lighting is poor. Meaning I do NOT see them there until I am very close in my car(too close to stop if it was necessary).

Speaking of driving at night, make sure your headlights are properly aimed. There is nothing like being blinded by your reflected light. Also, no, you are NOT far enough back from me to use your brights. Don't do it if you can see me.

When people say the word that will give this emoticon- alot.png

xd.png Good thing that device to compensate was invented. Thinking that the other person is referring to the animal alot.png really helps and makes me laugh sometimes.

On Skype, I really don't like it when my friends, who I introduce to people, ignore me and censorkip.gif

During the call!

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Sand and gravel while travelling to school. dry.gif What makes it worse is the seeming motorcycle gang that comes swooshing pass and rudely blow these particles in my eyes.

When your group starts talking about how much fun last night was and they didn't invite me

Plans that are generated without me that i am expected to go along with...

Same here and what is more annoying is when you have plans already set for yourself.

When you ask a question like "Where's the remote?" and get a long story about why it's somewhere instead of where it actually is.

When people walk around the streets in groups so that they block the whole road, so that no one else can walk there. They ignore everyone else and just talk loudly and laugh, then when they come in front of you, they either start yelling about how you are 'blocking their road' or just simply walk through you.

Extremely annoying.

Then if you get angry enough and decide to go through them, they'll make that kind of a shocked gasp and look at you with round eyes, and say something like "OMG can't we even walk here anymore?!"

Cyclist on the road, when there's a perfectly good foot/bike path just there. When they start paying Rego/Fees to be on the road like car drivers do, then I'll be happy for them to be on the road.

When people walk up to me at night at the Safeway deli where I work and ask me if we're still open, even though they can clearly see that the hot cases are shut down; the meat/cheese slicers are dismantled for the night; and I'm busy cleaning.

When people walk around the streets in groups so that they block the whole road, so that no one else can walk there. They ignore everyone else and just talk loudly and laugh, then when they come in front of you, they either start yelling about how you are 'blocking their road' or just simply walk through you.

Extremely annoying.

Then if you get angry enough and decide to go through them, they'll make that kind of a shocked gasp and look at you with round eyes, and say something like "OMG can't we even walk here anymore?!"

I can't stand it when people block the road either. That happened to me here in the neighborhood once, some group of teens. Only I was driving and they blocked the whole road. I slowed down when I saw them, assuming they would move to the side as courtesy dictates. Nope. They looked back at me and then just kept strolling along at a snails pace, completely blocking the street, laughing, talking, totally arrogant. I guess they thought they were being amusing. Really now. I revved my engine and stomped on the gas. I wish you could have seen how they LEAPED to the side of the road and the look on their faces. I guess it wasn't amusing anymore. It was priceless. My windows were down and they were all cursing me... I laughed like hell. Whenever they see my car now...they always congregate on the same street...they move real quick. lmao

Edited by MedievalMystic

It's also annoying when they're on bicycles. But really bad is when it's only one kid/teenager who manage to take up the entire biking lane with their stupid, "hip", style of biking; holding on to the steer with only one hand or none at all, swaying to the right and the left on the lane and makin it impossible to pass because their movements are unpredictable. They're moving extremely slowly too, so slow they could just as well have walked. And then they won't even let you pass even though you're ringing your bell at them. It's so very tempting to just race past them over the grass on the side of the lane. And flip them off when you do.

Edited by Ripan

I hate people that breathe loudly. Loud breathing make me so angry!! Like. So angry.

Also I hate people that sit in the priority seats on buses/trains etc. and don't get up when people who need them come along.

Ad related peeves

Video ads that don't start playing until well after the page has loaded forcing you to hunt through a dozen tabs to find the one with the offending ad

Ads that cover part of the page that you're trying to read

I don't usually mind the odd ad before youtube videos but if that tab crashes and reloads I'm forced to watch another one