Saif

Pet Peeves

Messy usernames, ex ones with lowercase letters where there should be caps, underscores instead of spaces, ones with emoticons, misspelled words, the list goes on. Now, this DOES NOT MEAN I DISLIKE THE PERSON WITH THE USERNAME. If I meet a guy named Joe, I don't hate him because his name is Joe. I judge people by their nature. No, not even their nature, just their actions. But when I see I name like sup3er_awesom_frute_juice12345:))) I get OCD hives.

Hmm... Let's see,

People who growl to seem frightening

Birds that go either right in front of my face or on something attached to me

Animal Abuse

When my dog jumps on me and accidentally scratches my arm

A dog that always barks

People who's egos are VERY high

Rolling Eyes

Squawks of Crows

And finally, when my cat gets stuck in a room or something and starts meowing his head off, and I have to go find him! It's a bit funny though too. xd.png

EDIT- Forgot one, When people judge others about a learning disability they may have, and don't actually take time to know him/her before they make any judgments.

Edited by Nasif

not being able to be a complete censorkip.gif* when I feel the urge to release all my frustration.

my mom treating me like I'm 14 when I'm 24

Procrastination.

I hate a ton more than this, but currently that's what is bothering me.

That and having a 3 credit hour class that contains enough work to be a 5 credit hour class .__.

I could go on forever about things I hate, so I'll stick to things I don't like about the forum and say that on mobile it's super easy to accidentally subscribe to a topic and have your email bombarded. It's also frustrating that sometimes the page won't load when I try to post, and even if I go back I sometimes lose my whole post.

Debating sensitive issues. They are SO draining emotionally. Dx

Other things I hate... Hmm...

Spiders

Moths

The color yellow (mustard in particular)

Peaches

Pickles

Wasps. I hate Wasps.

Either I become a ten-year old girl and run, or I just become evil incarnate and burn them to death.

Edited by Lore_Master

I hate it when i forget about DC for couple of days and later come back to see i missed a new dragon drop that is hard to get.

Many of the above mentioned things.

I also don't like how (sorry if this offends anyone) God is like in The Old Testament. He's nicer in The New Testament.

I hate people who refuse to admit that they are wrong.

I hate people who smoke. EDIT: In public places without caring for the health of others.

I hate needles and other sharp, small things a lot. (pins, staples even if they are useful)

I don't like people who have an idea and think that everyone else should like/follow/believe it too. This includes missionaries.

I don't like people who force other's to change.

I hate homework, but, for some reason, really love school.

I don't like people with god complexes. They really grate on my nerves.

I hate supercilious people.

I hate people who look down on women. Unfortunately, this is quite common where I am and my father's family is like this, too. I don't hate them, but don't really love them as much as my mother's side of the family.

I hate people who don't even try and understand others and judge them.

I hate not knowing the full story.

I dislike people who buy a pet or something and don't take looking after him or her seriously.

I loathe puppy mills/farms.

I abhor anyone who doesn't respect life, except psychopaths/sociopaths. The majority of psychopaths and sociopaths are actually rather misunderstood. They are often those abused as a child. Their emotions shut down in an attempt to remove the threat.

I despise child/animal abusers.

I dislike little children. They're annoying, but cute, and act as if nothing in the world is wrong. I hate them, but I love them.

And the list goes on...

Edited by SoiledLove

Taking time out of my day to complain and think negative thoughts and hatred wink.gif

*highfive* wink.gif

I have an enormous list (prepare yourself, I may rant):

-Having to repeat myself.

-My own mother, who happens to be a censorkip.gif. I don't want to go too far into details.

-Small children and babies. I don't see what people find cute about them; I actually find them repulsive.

-Directioners. Not all of them, just the ones I have to live with.

-Justin Bieber and Beliebers. (Same as above)

- Breaking my nails, after a loooong time growing them. It sounds silly, but I had to put it somewhere.

- Recieving phone calls, especially when I'm busy.

-Gossip.

-Maths.

-Making long lists of things.

-Misunderstandings.

That should be more than enough, I don't wanna bore anyone to death.

EDIT:

-Spoilt children.

Edited by Hazel360

...When people can't be bothered to say a simple 'Thank You' here on DC... I don't know how many nice eggs, including rares, I've given away here on DC, asking absolutely nothing in return, and these people that take them can't be bothered to say thanks, or at least tell me that they liked the egg. Once and awhile someone is nice enough to say something, which I really appreciate, but most of the time they don't say anything at all, which I find really rude. dry.gif Maybe I'm just expecting too much.

Oh...when kids in a store demand toys and the parent says no and the kids start shrieking like banshees...and the parent then gets them the toy to shut them up. **headdesk** What those kids should be getting is a burning ass!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Grammar mistakes on Facebook. I don't mean typos; I usually don't notice them. I mean when people completely ignore that their keyboard has a 'Shift' key and don't use punctuation. Mixing up 'your' and 'you're' is a also a common mistake that really bothers me.

People who say "i hate math"

Stupid people

"Creative" projects

Teachers who make you get a late pass for STUDY HALL

people who say "i'm the 1% of people who hate JB" I mean everyone i know hates jb where did you get that percentage from?!

People who say that they like all types of music except classical -.- that is not "all" types

people who think they are advanced but are not.

People who spell my real name wrong

People who say "I hate this song, but i like this song" when they sound EXACTLY the same.

Bad Hygiene

Sloppiness

People who don't do a single thing they are told and get upset when reminded

people who get mad when you try to hurry them and they are late

people who check their phone right in the middle of orchestra

people who want to keep EVERYTHING be cause of their "sentimental value"

Edited by Bunnybrine

When people end a question with a period or some punctuation other than a question mark. I mean come on, is it a question or a statement? I have a bunch of other spelling, grammar, punctuation pet peeves but I don't want to bore you all with a wall of text. Needless to say the internet often makes me want to rip my hair out in frustration, even on this forum. Even in this very thread.... >_>

People who don't even make any attempt cover their mouths when they cough

People who judge other people based entirely on their grammar and punctuation without even considering that maybe some people don't quite have the same thought processes they do in that area and that doesn't inherently make them a terrible person or unintelligent

Always waking up to acid reflux from nowhere and a terrible headache no matter how long I sleep for

When people tell me that all I have to do is ask when I need help with something even though they are aware that I have extreme difficulty asking people for help

Having extreme difficulty asking people for help :V

People who act like they're 10 years older than me. *I share classes with someone like this*

People who annoy you and say 'stop it!' when you you do the same thing back.

Directioners

Belibers

Bossy people *especially when they're younger than me*

Slow computers

History

Math

Small kids and babies *I don't understand why people say they're cute

People they're smater than me.

Classical music

Arguments about what brand/company is better between fanboys/girls. It makes me want to yell at all them to shut up and get off the internet.

Obsessive music fans, now don't get me wrong, I love obsessing over music, but I mean obsessing over artists. I.E. Justin Beiber fans who defend him to death...

Forgetting to do something important and having someone else do it in your place, so embarrassing... Especially when the one doing it is you T_T.

(Note, the top of the T is eyebrows and the shaft is eyes. This is a pissed off face, not a crying face.)

Misconceptions about custom emoticons.

When people take your glasses of and say, "wow you really can't see can ya?" It's like, you dont take a wheelchair from a disabled person and say, "wow you really can't walk can ya?"

People saying that you will one day change your mind about having/wanting kids...like they know you. Of if you don't like them they get all ticked off at you.

People saying that you will one day change your mind about having/wanting kids...like they know you. Of if you don't like them they get all ticked off at you.

^ That's a big one of mine too.

I have a few others as well. One is similar; when people tell you "Oh, stop feeling so sorry for yourself. There are people who have it far worse than you."

When I'm hurting, frankly, I don't care in the least about other people's problems, so telling me mine don't matter in light of others' is a huge no-no around me.

Another is when there is a limited space to talk, and people decide 'Oh hey! Let's take up the entire space and walk slowly while we converse! That way no one else can make it through!' It annoys me to no end. -_-

Hiya! Me=New!

What annoys me the Most is real life Mary Sues. Like this one girl in my accelerated reading class I am not going to name. She is everything I'm not.(okay, actually I am, her name is Sadie). Reasons:

1; she is the smartest in the grade in almost every single subject

2; she is amazingly gifted at music, singing, art, and everything else

3; she is quirky, but in a cute way, and totally has a strong personality

4; she is super random, but It makes people like her more

5; practically every guy, even in other grades, has a crush on her

6; she is so nice that its actually annoying

7; her family is like, rich

8; she has such an awesome sense of fashion

9; she is one of the most popular girls in the school, all grades included

10; she is beautiful

11; she is a vegetarian(this annoys me because I tried to be one and I failed)

12; she is a total teachers pet

13; she doesn't seem to have a single flaw

I tend to remember most of my pet peeves while I'm driving. Like these gems:

• no turn signal
  • pulling out in front of me and not speeding up, causing me to have to slow down
  • no headlights (or any lights for that matter) while driving in the rain (it's a law in NC that if your wipers are going you must have your lights on)
  • tailgating

A few other peeves include people not saying "thank you" when you do something nice for them (like holding a door open) and just a general lack of politeness in general really. dry.gif