Saif

Pet Peeves

- blowing bubbles or slurping of drinks

- when youre serious about something and tell someone not to do it/whatever and they blow you off as a joke and do it anyways

- loud chewing (bubblegum, food, anything)

- kill stealing in games

- disregard of constructive, polite criticism or advice

- "hold on, i know its time to do that really important thing but im playing (perfectly quitable video game)" but it's alright if it's "hold on let me get to a safe zone" bc i feel that pain hardcore

- shaming of any sort (weight shaming, censorkip.gif shaming, food shaming, interest shaming. no. dont do it. i will hit you.)

im sure there are plenty i cant think of

1. Other people's noise. (breathing, coughing, farting, tapping, clicking, typing, whispering, chewing, whatever)

2. Other people's smells.

3. When people don't know how to put on makeup and they have this horrible smeary eyeliner and mascara and they have powder all over their shirt and it looks like that put it on while drunk or someone replaced their mirror with a portrait of Meghan Fox and they think they look great.

4. Rabid fans of anything.

5. People who look at something set in a cold or medieval world and automatically scream "SKKKKYRIMMMM" dangit, not everything is Skyrim.

6. Likewise, anytime a fanboy posts "I like to listen to this song while playing Skyrim" on every viking/power/folk metal video ever.

7. Skyrim fans in general. It's a great game, but god. Shut up about it. Try playing a much older and much better RPG and actually appreciating the story and lore of the world, rather than going "FUSSSS RO DAAAA" and "lul arrowz 2 the nee guis" all over the place. AKFNLAKFNLADKFN

1. When you're telling the truth, but there's no way to prove it and everyone thinks you're lying anyways. No matter what you say in defense of yourself, they have it in their heads that you won't tell the truth regardless, and so you're left feeling helpless. I mean honestly, I hate it. I'm such an awkward person that it seems like I'm lying when I'm not.

This is my worst one, to the point where it's a near psychotic hatred. I used to be a hell of a liar as a kid, but after I got myself to stop (after doing... a lot...), people in my family still have a hard time believing me. It's enough to send me into a rage.

aka reason #85 why I need meds

Work giving me these ruddy one day packs. You can't hit target on them (because hitting target pretty much requires leaving cards and going back the next day), you can't get the work in til gone 8pm and because of that I'm not getting enough sleep. Cycle of exhaustion. Not good. Bloody allocators.

People who will not try hard and barely do enough to get paid at work then turning around and screaming no-fair when you, (or anyone else for that matter) get promoted over them or get a 'good job' or anything more then what they get.

People who give up as soon as it gets mildly difficult or will not try at all. Or even worse, talk it up like they know what they are doing, then pull someone aside to "show" them without doing anything and getting all the credit.

Pet peeve about pets. Untrained little dogs. Yes they are small and cute and their messes are small too. it doesn't mean that you should let it get away with everything.

poo on the floor, jump up on people, nip, eat off the table, whine and scream if put in the kennel. At this point the dog has you trained not the other way around.

1. When you're telling the truth, but there's no way to prove it and everyone thinks you're lying anyways. No matter what you say in defense of yourself, they have it in their heads that you won't tell the truth regardless, and so you're left feeling helpless. I mean honestly, I hate it. I'm such an awkward person that it seems like I'm lying when I'm not.

2. When people go off on religious rants. I'm willing to learn about religion, but no, I'm not going to "suddenly magically and wonderfully convert" to whatever it is you're talking about. So please, spare your breathe and stop. I find religion fascinating and I'm always open to hear about what it is they do and what it's all about. I just hate it when someone thinks that with one huge rant I'll suddenly be "saved."

3. Respect the opinion of others. One of my main mottoes. So when someone aimlessly bashes something for no reason, it's quite annoying. I believe in what I believe, and I respect what you believe. Please. There's a difference between giving a reason and stating why you don't agree in a polite and/or calm way. There's absolutely no need for: "I HAET WAT YOU LIKE BECUZ IT DOESNT WORK DAT WAYYY!!1!!! YOU STUPID PEICE OF censorkip.gif" Just. Don't.

4. Hypocrisy. Now I'll admit that I'm a hypocrite sometimes. Normally, it doesn't bother me much. It's specifically when it pertains to a couple/relationship and one party can do whatever while the other can't. I mainly witness this with my mother and step-father. It's NOT okay for her to go to the doctor, or run to the store, or DO ANYTHING without him without being accused of cheating. But on the other hand, he's ALONE AT HOME ALL DAY EVERY DAY. And he can do whatever, yeah, yeah, that's fine. It drives me up the wall.

5. Racist stereotypes. It really bugs me because while some of them apply to some of that race, no, it doesn't apply to every single one. I'm half Korean, and people automatically assume that I eat rice. I don't even like rice. People automatically assume that I'm super-duper amazing at math. Math is my worst subject (whereas English and writing are my good points). My step-dad even commented once that "you would probably love to eat a dog." That. That really made me want to punch him. So please, don't assume that "all Mexicans love tacos" or "all Asians are good at math" or anything like that. It's not always true.

6. When someone brags about how good they are at something, when really, they aren't. It really bugs me. My step-sister, for example, thinks that she's some sort of amazing author. Let me tell you: she doesn't even understand the concept of capital letters and apostrophes. She uses numbers in the place of words (like, 4 for for, or 2 for to). She CANNOT write. But she goes on and on about how she loves to write stories and blah blah blah. I just find it annoying because I myself actually write quite a bit.

Okay. I'm done now... xd.png

All of this.

Annnnd the following:

1. Chickmagnets.

2. People that Type Like This or lik dis.

3. Anyone that tries to diss MSC.

[/gatorpride]

4. People that are always trying to be "popular" or whatever they call it. Eew.

5. People that are obsessed with their boobs in the locker room.

6. A lot of things that I would like to mention, but feels too lazy to do so.

When you go to the bathroom before you take a shower, and you are completely certain you don't have to poop. But then when you get in the shower you suddenly need to poop, so you have to hop back out and go poop all cold and wet.

Hey guys! So my pet peeves now would be this plastic bottle of Johnson's baby oil. How do you open ot? HELP! sad.gif It's not those ordinary bottles where you flip it open. It has a special lock. It says "Hold down and turn" but tried that and still am unable to open it. I tried searching it on the web on how to open it. All doesn't help

Well, well, well... I find this utterly annoying. Now why would such manufacturer make child-lock when it can't also be opened by adults?? dry.gif

Mainly when people speak over the top of you. Kinda makes you feel like you're not worth their time or you're a boring person.

Mainly when people speak over the top of you. Kinda makes you feel like you're not worth their time or you're a boring person.

Oh, so true. So true. Happens a lot to me too. I think it's just people just wants to feel all important- never mind what others have to say

I'm sorry if there already is something like this on here, but anyways:

What are some of the things you hate, which don't include people you know? (Lies, certain fandoms, music etc.)

Dental work

People who don't understand and make no effort to understand

Being ignored

Being in heavily populated areas

People who think more hate will somehow fix past transgressions

((And that's all I can think of for now))

Edited by Pardra

Vaccines and all needles

People who mock my beliefs

People who smoke (i have asthma)

People who think animals abuse is no big deal

People who kil animals for no reason

PETA

People who talk about stuff that they know nothing about

Justin Beiber

Pet peeves...well there's too many so let me say the most.

When people don't change, but when they do it's in the wrong direction.

Also people who hog attention

People that ignore my PMs/messages. dry.gif Well, I don't exactly hate them but I do think they are rude and hurtful. sad.gif

Taking time out of my day to complain and think negative thoughts and hatred wink.gif

Having to know all the mutations in Welsh, It gets annoying, fast.

Getting a song stuck in your head, loving it, finding it on youtube and then finding out you can't get it on itunes. That sucks.