Saif

Pet Peeves

Teachers who give extra homework during exam weeks. Especially when they say "You should spend at least an hour a night on Calculus," or whatever subject that happens to be. Considering I do six full-time subjects, it's just not realistic and it sucks when you try to do it all but can't - yet they still tell you off for "being lazy."

My friends insulting my other friends. It's not okay to antagonise people who are also my friends in front of me. mad.gif

I hate when its freezing cold in my house then I see that someone left the door wide open. And in the summer when the door is left open then all the flies come in. dry.gif

People who say "Awesomesauce"

yo, 2009 is back that way folks.

Bad grammar used to bother me, then I got a tumblr and you gradually start to care significantly less.

People who say "Awesomesauce"

yo, 2009 is back that way folks.

Bad grammar used to bother me, then I got a tumblr and you gradually start to care significantly less.

I think I'll add "Awesome possum" and "Cool beans" to your list. Those ones annoyed me from the very beginning.

The neighbors. >:/

The newish neighbors are a group of young military people, probably in their 20's. They've got two dogs, a Yorkie and a Pit Bull puppy that's about 5 months old. The dogs are constantly out in the culdesac or the street, running around loose, not in the back yard like they're supposed to be. I almost ran the Yorkie over a couple weeks ago when it ran out in front of my car.

Tonight, I was outside with my dog...who knows better than to set one foot outside the yard, even off leash...when the Yorkie and Pit Bull come running across the street, barking and growling. I picked my dog up and put her in the house, and came back outside. Both dogs were still there, still barking like crazy, so I walked toward them. I wasn't about to back down from them. They really started barking and growling, and I stood there and stared at them until they finally turned away and went back home. I'll admit it shook me up a little. Sure, they're small, the Pit just a puppy, but still... It's very, very obvious that these guys haven't invested even a single minute into any kind of training. The dogs don't listen for squat, and they don't come when called, and I get treated almost daily to watching these guys chase the dogs around. Oh, I can't wait till the Pit is full grown and comes running over here growling and untrained. mad.gif

I went to talk to the owners who, not surprisingly, made excuses. Well, I hope they remember those excuses when they find their dog squished in the road, or they find themselves in the middle of a law suit because the Pit bit someone because nobody bothered to socialize it, train it, or do anything else with it. Freaking idiots. dry.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

People with stuck mind, who disagree with you before you even anylize your theories (music, politics,etc.). Oh and member of the party of "Golden dawn" (in what logic can you see someone lower than you?), also very religious people (not the one who just believes in god, but the one who can't see anything because of it). That was about people characteristics.

About thinks: The OASTH(is the organisation responsible for bus transportation at the city I currently live in) the buses are always late, the ticket always gets more expensive, and the bus drivers think they are the "law" and they behave to those who don't have a ticket like criminals. Some teachers I used to have at school who work only with good students. I think that was.

This. I took a hiatus from DC for a few months and spent most of my time on tumblr, and when I returned to posting here on the forums I had to retrain myself to type somewhat properly. XD

Current pet peeve:

People who think it's cool to be uncool. I have a friend who, ever since she joined tumblr, now thinks it's totally normal to cry 'ahh! the sun! i hate nature! get me back inside!' when she goes outside and loudly exclaim 'ew, people' in a public place. Once the wifi went down at school and she started wailing 'I can't live without wifi!' and she literally hisses when people are listening to anything other than My Chemical Romance.

She has trouble finding the line between tumblr and real life. It's so annoying...

When people take things of mine out of my hands (or taking things of mine in general) without asking. Especially when they act like I'm at fault, because I politely remind them on how extremely freaking rude that is.

Small talk. Is there even a point? Do people actually enjoy discussing extremely mundane topics until someone gets too bored to handle it anymore and leaves? I don't get it. :L

Like, there are a lot of interesting things you could potentially discuss, and if you try to start a conversation with me by talking about the weather that is happening this very second that I can clearly see out the window, I'm going to assume that your next topic is going to be that brick wall over there and I'm not going to want anything to do with that. :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm growing a beard...

...ITCHES!!! ITCHES ARE MY PET PEEVE!!!

People who tell me to get a life off of computer when they themselves are constantly on Instagram and Facebook dry.gif

I have a lot of pet peeves. Some on the top of the list are:

((snip))

- When a young child is screaming and crying and throwing a tantrum and the parent does nothing to stop him/her. (It's not the child I have a problem with, since I understand that it's hard for toddlers to express themselves sometimes, but as a parent you should at least try to calm them down.)

Speaking on behalf of parents, I hope that you might at least consider the possibility that the parents who appear to be doing nothing to stop a child throwing a tantrum are actually doing what works best for their child under the circumstances. When my child was of that age, nine times out of ten she'd stop screaming more quickly if I ignored the tantrum, than if I "rewarded" her by making her the focus of attention.

Mind, I do think that parents have a responsibility to do their best to keep their child's tantrum from disrupting everyone around them as much as possible. But at the same time, some kids will extend the performance if it means mom and/or dad will be hovering, soothing, back-patting, and cuddling... or worse yet, offering bribes for quieting down. Toddlers aren't dumb, and when a parent promises candy or cookies in exchange for stopping screaming, they'll figure out that the best way to get that candy or cookies the next time is to scream until the treat is offered once more.

Me not being able to finish things for other people

Me not being able to finish things for myself

Me not finishing group work

Me not having any idea what is going on in a group project

Others not doing work in a group project

And DC:

Eggs with giant holes and a few hours away from hatching (augh)

...I sound like a caveman XP

Also relevant:

user posted image

user posted image

When someone gets on my nerves when i do something that i really need to do. ninja.gif

When someone tells you do something when you are already doing it.

It drives me wild because then they think you are being obedient and doing it because THEY told you to, but really you were doing it all along of your own choice. I can never allow them to have that sort of satisfaction.

When someone tells you do something when you are already doing it.

It drives me wild because then they think you are being obedient and doing it because THEY told you to, but really you were doing it all along of your own choice. I can never allow them to have that sort of satisfaction.

Good one Syaoransbear! smile.gif

Me too. ^^

When we have a breakfast/lunch/whateva and somebody is smacking... And his/hers mouth IS OPEN akdosjLfnssjdof

why me :'D i really hate when somebody doesn't know how to behave when eating!

This has been happening in several online places I frequent:

Usage of derogatory nicknames for people, companies, or things during a serious discussion. If I had a nickel for every time someone thought they were being cute by coming up with some bizarre mangling of Benedict Cumberbatch's last name, I'd be rich beyond my dreams and kicking up my feet on a tropical beach.

People deciding they know what's best for other people's kids, instead of asking if [insert action here] is alright with the parent.

People who get pets then refuse to put in the work to take care of them.

Grown men/women who still act like children. Especially those who mouth the words "whatever I'm not gunna listen to you" after they go out of their way to start an arguement with you.

People who looks at someone like they've just committed murder when they spank a child for a legit reason.

People who complain of being bored and when you ask what they'd like to do, they answer: "I dunno."

People who promise to do something, then never do it. Ever.

Morons in general

Liars

People who won't hold the door for someone 2 feet behind them after someone in front of them just held the door for them.

People who INTENTIONALLY create drama so they can be the center of attention.

When you're talking and that one censorkip.gif* interrupts what you say to start their own story.

Thieves.

People that expect you to sugarcoat things for them.

People who replace taste in food with heat/pepper instead of using something simple like maybe a pinch of salt. Just because you nuke it with pepper does not make it taste better at all. Instead they'd rather use the argument "salt is bad for you." Yeah and your food is bad for everyone.

People that expect you to do everything for them.

People that neeeeeeever answer their phones, then that one time you can't get to yours in time when they call you, they'll flop out the argument that you never answer it.

Forgetting things. It's common with my illness but, it's still insanely annoying and depressing.

People in my WoW guild who think they're the best players ever, then when you go raid with them they die in fire. Literally. Fire.

Wow players that assume I'm a guy just because I can out play them in both pve [player versus environment] and pvp [player versus player].

New doctors. They're useless now for everything except some surgical procedures [and half of these aren't even necessary]. You'll get a more accurate diagnosis from a toaster.

Geez that's a lot and I haven't even scratched the surface.

Management who are horrible and don't do their job, yet are still paid the big dollars to do nothing but sit around and sip coffee.

People who claim you need to be something to support it. (ex: You can only support Equal Marriage if you're gay)

Smokers. Just effing smokers.

Customers who talk on their cell phones while i'm trying to check them out at the checkout lane. (RUDE!)

Bratty Kids.

People with bratty kids who encourage them to be bratty by rewarding them for being bratty.

Parents who find their cellphone conversation more important than watching their kids.

Random people telling me I should play Basketball because i'm tall.

Co-Workers constantly telling me that I should have kids and what a joy having kids is (excuse me, it's my decision if I want kids or not)

I hate when waitresses call me honey, baby, sweetie what have you. It grates, on my nerves so much. You don't know me; don't call me that. I teased my fiancé last time we went out I was gonna subtract a quarter from the girl's tip every time she did that. He replied, "at least she's paying attention to you, I'm getting ignored." tongue.gif

Furries.

And especially furries who try to defend furrydom when I call them out on their BS.

(You are a human being, not a wolf, centaur, unicorn, nekokitty princess. No. No. That is not coping with life, that is playing pretend and ignoring the fact that your life is a mess.)

I have a special kind of loathing for furries and scalies and otherkin.

Is it racist? No. Furry isn't a race. I'm not against your 'species' either because we're the same species. Human.

GOSH that rustles my jimmies. My jimmies are all kinds of rustled right now.