Saif

Pet Peeves

Annilalate, I agree. Especially when people correct grammar in arguments and use it as an argument point. That has nothing to do with what I'm actually saying! lol.

Eventually I did stop reading them (like now I wouldn't keep reading them, but I definitely did give them up early) but I would have them in my bookshelf and I was younger then, and I actually cared what others though then. Lol. Now I usually say something sassy when people notice my video games like, "Have you tried it?" it's like the one thing that REALLY bothers me.

Annilalate, I agree. Especially when people correct grammar in arguments and use it as an argument point. That has nothing to do with what I'm actually saying! lol.

...when I feel like I'm losing an argument I correct the other person's grammar instead. ^^"

There is this one kid who sits next to me in Language Arts and whenever he sees a question he just dosen't understand, he starts moaning and groaning and complaning and figiting (I don't know if that's actually how you spell it, but he is moving around) And of course he can't raise his hand. -.-

I hate when someone is talking with food in their mouth and chewing with their mouth open...Just ew...

My art teacher.

He doesn't teach us anything. He'll just give us a sheet and be like "Shade this" without explaining how to shade at all. And he grades every little thing we do, so even if I mess up on a practice sheet, it will affect my grade.

And he acts like photorealism is the only style of art. I understand that it's the focus of the course, but he says that art is expression and then tives us such rigid rules we really can't do much. DX

My art teacher.

He doesn't teach us anything. He'll just give us a sheet and be like "Shade this" without explaining how to shade at all. And he grades every little thing we do, so even if I mess up on a practice sheet, it will affect my grade.

And he acts like photorealism is the only style of art. I understand that it's the focus of the course, but he says that art is expression and then tives us such rigid rules we really can't do much. DX

It's probably because a lot of artists use "but this is my style" as an excuse to draw poorly.

When someone tries to say that you said something, putting words in your mouth for you and then having the gall to act pissed, as if it's your fault when you tell them something along the lines of, "No, you heard me say that, from my standing I said something and you heard differently. We were both somehow wrong in this, stop acting like you have to always be right."

Girls. Seriously.

And especially when we go out. I mean, we're adults, we've been doing it for some years now.

By now, we all should have learned to deal with guys chatting us up. And I like to think I have.

Most of my friends seem to have missed that lesson somehow. Either you do want to talk to that guy who just started talking to you, or you do not.

But don't tell them no and pull your neckline down at the same freaking time, giggling like an idiot. And then have the nerve to complain that he won't leave you alone.

Really. It is rather easy to get rid of a guy. Usually a simple smile and shaking your head "no" will do the trick.

If he doesn't vanish, it's not because you're so hot, girl, it's because you're acting stupid and sending weird signals.

I would have to say when someone will say that will be there for say an appointment, date, get together, etc. They don't show up and will call a few days later and try to come up with an excuse.

Well on RP when someone is important, and they don't get on. Rarely. I understand you get busy. But don't join if you don't have he time as it holds almost everything up.

And when someone is outside and they say floor instead of ground. Not sure why.

Also when someone takes a long time to reply to PM and role plays.

And when people shush me when I am trying to talk, I almost want to punch them or talk louder.

I have a lot more.

When I'm working on an art project, and my laptop shuts off right before I click save dry.gif It always does that when I'm almost finished...About two to three times per project.

Better yet...When I've JUST sat down from taking the dogs outside, and someone yells from UPSTAIRS that the dogs need to go out... dry.gif Doesn't matter if I just came in, they need to go back out 'RIGHT NOW' says family member X.

What annoys me a lot is when I call something by the proper name, then everybody gets cross at me and forces me to call it the way they say it.

For example; I pronounced Uranus the proper way, which is Your-uh-nus. Then, everybody in the class (Including the teacher) got cross at me and told me to pronounce it the wrong way, which is your-ay-nus.

I was pretty annoyed after that.

Edited by creepado

When the "you see a massive pile of eggs,and decide traveling is unnecessary" message pops up and won't go away because none wants an abandoned dragon sad.gif.

Kissing on a TV show/books all about romance is one thing that I hate the most.

What annoys me a lot is when I call something by the proper name, then everybody gets cross at me and forces me to call it the way they say it.

For example; I pronounced Uranus the proper way, which is Your-uh-nus. Then, everybody in the class (Including the teacher) got cross at me and told me to pronounce it the wrong way, which is your-ay-nus.

I was pretty annoyed after that.

Both pronunciations are correct.

I hate seeing people eat, regardless if their mouth is open or not. Especially if I can hear them eat. But chips are fine though.

When people put their feet on my chair and start moving. I don't mind much if they just put them on their and don't move it's when the do that it bugs me. I don't have the guts to say anything until I get really angry.

I hate when people say um or like to access. I don't notice it as much until i start noticing it or when they start speaking another language. Like my sister, she says um waaay to much when speaking Chinese. I hate it!

When people start repeating what my chemistry teacher says in a rude way. Like Dooda is how she says her name and everyone feels like they need to repeat it and laugh. I mean seriously, shut up!

When people I don't like say that they are my best friend. It's like, ew. Go away.

Edited by KyokoYei2

When people assume that I'm into things that I'm not actually into. I don't watch anime and I don't understand why people assume I do (including my mother for some reason?) The only manga I've ever read all the way through was Azumanga Daioh, and I didn't obsess over it or anything, and I haven't even paid actual attention to an episode of any anime ever in years, not to mention I've NEVER watched an anime series the entire way through (unless you count

as an actual anime series,) and I've always been far more into video games than cartoons of any kind... Also, my entire family spontaneously decided to assume I was into owls for some reason. I mean, owls are cool and all, but I'm really more of a reptile person... I don't understand. :c

When people think you like them even if you blatantly say that you don't. "Awwah, you're cute." No, you're stupid and need to go away. And I just told you so. *table flip*

Also, when people constantly are talking really loudly, singing all the time, and forcing their taste/self/opinions on everybody around them. *fist shake*

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't like something just because it's "too mainstream" or "because everyone likes it".  Like...one of my roommates hasn't seen ANY of the Star Wars films or ANY of the LotR films JUST because "everyone has seen them".  Seriously?

IMHO, if you actually like something, the thing's fanbase/followers shouldn't really affect your liking it.

This, and similarly, when people don't like something because a lot of the fans are stupid/bratty/perverted. Sure, I've seen some disturbing MLP stuff, but why should that have anything to do with my enjoyment of watching the actual show?

Although there is one type of fan I really cannot stand because it actually does affect me, and that is the type that has NO FRIGGIN' CONCEPT OF SPOILER WARNINGS. New Warriors book comes out, I haven't had a chance to read it, some censorkip.gif just plops a character death right in a topic title!

I hate when someone is talking with food in their mouth and chewing with their mouth open...Just ew...

THIS!

There is nothing more that annoys me than this. But I also get annoyed with just hearing the sounds even when someone eats with mouth closed. Yeah, I don't know. Just cannot stand it.

THIS!

There is nothing more that annoys me than this. But I also get annoyed with just hearing the sounds even when someone eats with mouth closed. Yeah, I don't know. Just cannot stand it.

I agree with this totally. It's okay if it's chips or something but I hate the sound of people eating anytime else.

I also hate watching and hearing people eat on TV. That's why I hate commercials and the cooking channel. Mostly because when they make something they eat it and start saying how good it is and that weird noise people make with good food. sad.gif

Edited by KyokoYei2

I hate repeating myself more than twice.

I hate people who can't take proper advice.

I can't stand when people do stupid censorkip.gif just because they're stupid

I hate when someone says "it doesn't matter how long we were friends before" in regards to choosing a brand new friend over a long time best friend because apparently all the time spent is equal to that of 5 minutes with anyone else.

I have a lot more but I have to organize my thoughts first.

Edited by Shato

inconsideration towards other people.

disrespect

wet socks

hypochondriacs (real life and in role playing)

people who change the rules to make sure they win(real life and especially in role plays)

run on sentences

I tend to be pretty tolerant towards people, but there are just some people (my college roommate) that annoys me with their presents.

inconsideration towards other people.

disrespect

wet socks

hypochondriacs (real life and in role playing)

people who change the rules to make sure they win(real life and especially in role plays)

run on sentences

I tend to be pretty tolerant towards people, but there are just some people (my college roommate) that annoys me with their presents.

Presence* tongue.gif and yeah, I totally get that, sometimes I can't even be in the same room with some people

Also I'm a hypochondriac but I believe it is in part due to something else I won't discuss here and I do feel it will get better or go away completely in the future.

Edited by Shato