Saif

Pet Peeves

People who don't speak properly, i.e.: Who dat gurl dat cam to du ting dat day?

This annoys the heck out of me. That and people that feel the need to get physical, touchy feely, with strangers.

Edited by HowlerWolf

-Tapping (People in my class make really bad beats on the tables with their pencils. Annoys me to no end.)

-Bad grammar

-ppl ho typ lik tis an LeIk DiS LoLololLOLO

-Not using capitals

The first one is the WORST D:

Ugh.

Know-it-alls

Idiots

Idiots who think they know it all..

People who just don't ever make any friggin sense.

When people refuse to admit their mistake.

When people abuse power (of any sort).

When people cause you trouble with their mistake and refuse to fix what they did. Heck, I just had this happen to me a little bit ago.

When you can't tell someone that you think they are being obnoxious because you could loose a privilege, or access to something.

A good example is sometimes there are moderators that close threads, and when you point out that they made a mistake, were incorrect in their reason, (Broke a rule but didn't actually, duplicate that isn't actually a duplicate, spoiler that isn't a spoiler) they still won't reopen it. Its better to ignore a good idea and piss off someone by abusing your power than admit that you were wrong. I've had this happen to me at least a dozen times on various forums and chat places.

American spellings really annoy me, but I don't know if that counts.

"that color is supposed to have a u in it! and since when can you make food out of do? they're called DOUGHnuts for a reason!!!"

People who talk over me when I am talking or just ignore me when I am trying to talk to them.

Hypocrites.

People who stand way too close.

Swimming suits. One-piece swimming suits. It's so uncommon to find one that doesn't feel uncomfortable around the chest.

Look, one-piece-swimsuit-makers, only because a girl does some serious swimming doesn't mean she's flat as a board.

People who constantly gossip over and over and over again about rumors.

Drama queens.

Forgot the term used towards another pet peeve of mine, but it annoys me to no ends when a person (no matter if it is a man or woman) takes a look at you when it comes to lifting a heavy item and immediately assumes because of ones gender cannot do such a task requires a guy to do it.

Drunks, who then try to do things that aren't a good idea while drunk.

This so much.

-Parents who can't control their kids/don't care about what their kids are doing.

-When people don't read what the NPCs in video games are saying OR act completely clueless after reading what they have to say. The NPCs are there for a reason. They are telling you what to do next, whether it be directly or through clues. Don't want to solve the riddle? Too lazy to think about what the NPCs are saying? TOO BAD, DAMMIT. [/rage]

-Also, this is kinda random but...I hate it when people leave bagel crumbs in the cream cheese. Same goes for toast crumbs in the jelly, butter, peanut butter, etc.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

"If I post it here, not everyone might see it" is not an acceptable reason to deny me information that I need and want.

I when people are almost willfully unhelpful.

People who talk over me when I am talking or just ignore me when I am trying to talk to them.

Hypocrites.

People who stand way too close.

^These things. Also, people who freak out when they see a bug. I mean, really, I can understand why spiders are scary, but a WORM? Yeah, it's slimy but it's not going to kill you! Jeez.

Edited by Vixonstar

It's my job to load the dishwasher every night and start it so the dishes are clean by morning. Once they're loaded I clean the sink. Easy job, right? Well, my dad has this horrible habit where he puts his plate in the sink with garbage still on it, despite having a trashcan right under the sink.

Which means I have to deal with chewed chicken bones, apple cores, soggy napkins, and other generally disgusting foodstuffs.

I've asked him if he could throw his garbage away on more than one occasion, and he still does this. Ugh.

^These things. Also, people who freak out when they see a bug. I mean, really, I can understand why spiders are scary, but a WORM? Yeah, it's slimy but it's not going to kill you! Jeez.

I freak out. I'm phobic though. It's not really something I can control without years of therapy.

I hate it when people don't respond to something you've said and then freak out and get mad when you repeat yourself.

I hate it when people try to hug you when you're angry. I'm MAD! DON'T TOUCH ME!

Or when someone snaps at you when you're completely innocent.

/open freezer

/take out ice cream

/wonder why its so light

/open lid

/see a spoon

/don't see any ice cream

/ask who ate all the ice cream

/no response

/mad.

Really irritates me.

Annoying little kids shows that have bd and also undeniably catchy songs. I also hate forgetting to put my watch back on after a shower or dance class. Let me add random aches that have no reason.