Kanaye

Signature Competition #39

The theme is: Surreal

I made an example, its not that great, I'm still new at this photomanipulation stuff.

user posted image

Entries Due By January 16th 11:59pm EST

Rules:

- Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

- There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

- The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

- All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

- Do not solicit votes.

- Have fun and be creative!

- If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

Edited by Kanaye

Now this is a theme I can handle. I didn't even know this was open. I'll make something for it by the due date. biggrin.gif

Nice theme (and nice example), Kanaye.

can't do this one... see sig. anyhow, if someone would like me to breed an egg or just plain donate one, I still can smile.gif just shoot me a pm!

Surreal?! I would like to enter O.O Only question I have is will you accept scanned hand drawn images or do they have to be graphics? Honestly my favourite artist is Rene Magritte and I can't wait to create an image in his style X3

I do believe (if I remember correctly) hand drawn images are accepted as long as they're more than one picture (like one drawing and the next is on the seperate piece of paper and you put that over the first one) put together.

I just saw this... I'ma go look up some surreal stuff to figure out what it is xd.png lol.. .I'll try n get something in

And towards the question regarding drawn images, as long as they follow the other rules it is allowed. It just has to be 2 or more images.

Well this is what I whipped up... it's not great, I gave up after I couldn't make the bubble how I wanted to...

user posted image

Edited by Tyracia

I just saw this... I'ma go look up some surreal stuff to figure out what it is xd.png lol.. .I'll try n get something in

And towards the question regarding drawn images, as long as they follow the other rules it is allowed. It just has to be 2 or more images.

Well this is what I whipped up... it's not great, I gave up after I couldn't make the bubble how I wanted to...

user posted image

Wow. That's really nice. smile.gif

People still have until 11:59pm EST tomorrow to enter.

And I agree with Ruby, very nice Tyracia.

Edited by Kanaye

Thanks guys xd.png I may try to do some touch ups on it.. I'm not sure, after looking at it again today my bubble came out pretty decently.. but I'm also kinda busy today so idk if I will..>.>

So come on people, someone else enter, gogogo

Okay. I made this in like three minutes.

I figured I should enter.

user posted image

Here's mine .-. Didn't come out really well but I drew it with a mouse on GIMP so... X3 Best I can do, really. Dun have spiffy PhotoShop skills tongue.gif

user posted image