littleblackdog

Ninja Chickens

*scribbles note* Must teach chickens new weapon - subsonic hypno-clucking - before the end of next week. And get some new bird food.

*scribbles note* Must teach chickens new weapon - subsonic hypno-clucking - before the end of next week. And get some new bird food.

Oh.... I like it. Subsonic Hypno-Clucking ... *steals name*

*horror* But use of that weapon violates the Kami Ninja Conference Accords! We all swore it was too diabolical for any chicken to use-- that's why it's so horrendous that the space chickens, who had not yet invaded when the Conference was held, use it (much like how the Japanese never signed the agreements for fair treatment of POWs at the Geneva Convention).

*horror*  But use of that weapon violates the Kami Ninja Conference Accords!  We all swore it was too diabolical for any chicken to use-- that's why it's so horrendous that the space chickens, who had not yet invaded when the Conference was held, use it (much like how the Japanese never signed the agreements for fair treatment of POWs at the Geneva Convention).

Looks like I had a chicken break off from the flock then and go all rogue on me. *sigh* Sometimes they just can't be stopped.... *shakeshead*

Subsonic Hypno-Clucking Ninja

Maybe there will have to be a special team to go after that one and bring her down.

Edited by littleblackdog

Did you now! laugh.gif  Well, congratulations!  *shakes hand profusely and hands out cigars on behalf of the new-born*

Of course!  I'll add it now.  biggrin.gif

*Edit*

Ninja with an Epiphany and NinjaChickenOfFate have been added.

Haha, I was playing with a name, but I guess she's in! xd.png I'll try and work on a description.

Looks like I had a chicken break off from the flock then and go all rogue on me. *sigh* Sometimes they just can't be stopped.... *shakeshead*

Maybe there will have to be a special team to go after that one and bring her down.

The mysterious, ninja-among-ninjas LBD brigade. ninja.gif

Though in fairness, they're only ninja-of-ninja because I never wrote down which chickens they were. tongue.gif

Looks like I had a chicken break off from the pack then and go all rogue on me.  *sigh*  Sometimes they just can't be stopped....  *shakeshead* 

Don't worry, I'll send Ninja Chaser Chicken after her. She'll soon take that rogue down...

I think we may need to hold a new conference though, the old one doesn't seem to have much influence over the newer recruits.

Also, ArynChris' suspicions have been confirmed. I have send a second spy, Little Ninja Chicken, into the enemy camp, and he has seen Space Chickens doing their subsonic hypno-clucking training. Don't worry, he'll recover. Eventually. Or at least we haven't given up hope yet.

user posted image - Little Ninja Chicken

This little hatchling is a member of the Ninja Chicken Army. Like his friend Tiny, he wanted to be useful and was send to spy on those Space Chickens. Little Ninja figured it would be safer to hide on the outskirts of the camp and watch, rather than try to infiltrate it. How wrong he was. Not long had he been there when he began to experience the weirdest of feelings, as if his brains were beginning to melt. His previously sound mind began to sway dangerously to the aliens' point of view. In terror he fled, because surely this had to be the effect of that illegal weapon, banned by the Kami Ninja Conference for being too diabolical to use. Little Ninja managed to get back to his family, uttering something that sounded like 'subsonic hypno-clucking' before fainting. He has never been the same again; trembling at the slightest sound and with a phobia of everything white and feathery, which unfortunately includes his grandmother Shinobi Chicken and the White dragons trying to heal him.

user posted image - Ninja Chaser Chicken

As this dragon hatched underneath a chicken, she is convinced that she is a chicken as well. Not any old chicken though; she is a fanatic member of the Ninja Chicken Army. Unlike most ninjas, she has a strong sense of honour and holds the Kami Ninja Conference Accords in high esteem. Chaser wants to make sure all ninjas stick to the rules laid down in them. After all, a Ninja Chicken is no better than a Space Chicken if she makes use of such diabolical weapons such as subsonic hypno-clucking. The mere thought of it makes her shudder.

user posted image - Green Ninja Chicken

As this dragon hatched underneath Shinobi Chicken, he is convinced that he is a chicken as well. Unfortunately he lacks the ninjutsu skills his 'mother' is famous for. Still desiring to be useful to the Ninja Chicken Army, he wondered and pondered how he could fight these evil Space Chickens. Inspiration came when Little Ninja Chicken came back from a spying mission. He told him of the most terrible weapon the Space Chickens employ, the diabolical art of subsonic hypno-clucking... Green knows the use of it had been forbidden by the Kami Ninja Conference, but surely the fact that these aliens use it justifies the use of it against them. Unfortunately, he's no good at clucking, either, but still hopes practice will set this right. He just prays Ninja Chaser Chicken doesn't catch him practicing.

Descriptions not submitted because obviously subsonic hypno-clucking is not my creation. I could never have thought of something so evil ninja.gif

Sometimes I wonder whether this thread doesn't belong in the Roleplaying rather than the Breeding section of the forum.

Edited by Mirhana

I'm confused, do they have to have descriptions or not to be added? Because some do some don't .-.

Anyways...meet...

http://dragcave.net/view/nfhG

Shadowclaw's Pet Ninja Chicken

Working on a description~

Chickens can be named or described (or both, if you like), dragons always have to be described. Welcome to the Ninja Chicken Army! smile.gif

Chickens can be named or described (or both, if you like), dragons always have to be described. Welcome to the Ninja Chicken Army! smile.gif

Thanks for clarifying (:

I submitted her description, it can be found on the proof-reading thread.

Perhaps I should amend Darkpaw's description to match a bit more so she joins here too tongue.gif

Don't worry, I'll send Ninja Chaser Chicken after her. She'll soon take that rogue down...

I think we may need to hold a new conference though, the old one doesn't seem to have much influence over the newer recruits.

Also, ArynChris' suspicions have been confirmed. I have send a second spy, Little Ninja Chicken, into the enemy camp, and he has seen Space Chickens doing their subsonic hypno-clucking training. Don't worry, he'll recover. Eventually. Or at least we haven't given up hope yet.

Descriptions not submitted because obviously subsonic hypno-clucking is not my creation. I could never have thought of something so evil ninja.gif

Sometimes I wonder whether this thread doesn't belong in the Roleplaying rather than the Breeding section of the forum.

I wish we could +fav chickens. I'd +fav Mirhana's.

You should submit them. xd.png I love 'em. We all eventually cross-describe our creatures on this site, be they dragons or chickens or what-have-you. If subsonic hypo-clucking and the Kami Ninja Conference Accords make it onto someone's scroll, I'll be all kinds of delighted. That's one thing I enjoy about being around the site for so long, you start things and then they go on without your help, and only you remember how it got started. (example: Ever wonder who came up with the term "New Blood" when talking about lineages that aren't necessarily stair-step? wink.gif People still use that one, and I grin every time.)

Rp section ain't got nothin' on us. ;D

For starters, I only have a Dragon that want's to join the Ninja Chickens.

Ninja Chicken Outer Space

*will try to recrute more real chicks* smile.gif

Bisous

If you read Jipci's description, they've already begun. xd.png

Jipci:

http://dragcave.net/view/m8BF

Dorkface re-retaliation (description not yet approved):

Antagonized by the arrival of Brigadier General Jipci and the revelation that her friends Hinochira and Fli'coret had had eggs deliberately stolen by the Space Chicken cult known as the LBD Brigade, Red Hott Dorkface lost her temper and stole a black "space chicken" child in return.  Though she set out to raise the child as her own, the boy insists that he is a chicken in need of rescue.  Red Hott occasionally debates the wisdom of her retaliation.

OTHER space chicken involvement (description not yet approved):

Red Hott Dorkface calls him Junior and the black himself claims his name is Kevari, but most everyone in the caves derisively calls him the Sooty Space Chicken.  Though kidnapped at a young age and raised by normal dragons, Sooty insists on the peculiar beliefs of his family's small Space Chicken cult sect, which states that there are no black or silver dragons-- only very large black and silver chickens.  He is understandably hostile towards his kidnapper Red Hott, and he spends most of his time attempting to spy on the LBD Brigade, an opposing cult sect.

Edited by ArynChris

If you read Jipci's description, they've already begun. xd.png

Jipci:

http://dragcave.net/view/m8BF

Dorkface re-retaliation (description not yet approved):

OTHER space chicken involvement (description not yet approved):

A colleague for Venus Ninja Chicken, hooray! biggrin.gif But if she's declared her alliance openly, does she belong in the Ninja or the Space thread? blink.gif

Also, LBD, three more approved descriptions:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/VPjA]Green Ninja Chicken[/URL]
[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/jCb8]Little Ninja Chicken[/URL]
[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/5tdC]Ninja Chaser Chicken[/URL]

Updated! Also about to add some more chickens!

*Edit* 11 more ninja's added.

Edited by littleblackdog

I would like to become a member of the Ninja Chicken Army, can the chicken eggs be breed or is a hit and miss thing?

I would like to become a member of the Ninja Chicken Army, can the chicken eggs be breed or is a hit and miss thing?

They cannot be bred. So you'll have to find them in the main cave/trade or get on a giving list for one. Good luck!

Are they from just plaine white eggs or is there a trick to it, like different colors to throw you off?

How do I get on a giving list?

Are they from just plaine white eggs or is there a trick to it, like different colors to throw you off?

How do I get on a giving list?

There is just one colour of chicken in the cave, and please note that this is not a giving thread, thus, asking for eggs here is inappropriate.