ShatteringGlass

Roblox

I wonder what cheats there are. One time I saw someone hack. I got like 200 friends. I only play City of Robloxia and Town of Robloxa and occasionally zombie games and mostly RP games.

If you make one a roblox acc, I would appreciate it if you wrote nebulagolddragon for the person or thing that told you about Roblox.. I have TBC(Turbo Builders Clumb.) Each thign has diffrent accesses.

Benefits

Free Account(FA) Builders Club (BC) turbo and Outrages (TBC OBC)

Free Account Builders Club Turbo Builders Club Outrageous Builders Club

Active Places

1 FA

10 Bc

25 TBC

100 OBC

Daily ROBUX

None FA

15 R$ BC

35 R$ TBC

60 R$ OBC

Sell Stuff

No FA

Yes BC

Yes TBC

Yes OBC

See Ads

Yes FA

No BC

No TBC

No OBC

Virtual Hat

None

BC,TBC,OBC, Get a hat

Bonus Gear Item

No FA

No BC

Yes TBC

Yes OBC

Signing Bonus

None FA

100 R$ BC

100 R$ TBC

100 R$ OBC

Create Groups

No FA

Yes (10) BC

Yes (20) TBC

Yes (100) OBC

Join Groups (U can guess -__-)

Yes (5)

Yes (10)

Yes (20)

Yes (100)

Create Badges (Same as above)

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

BC Beta Features (Same)

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Personal Servers (same)

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Ive been playing biggrin.gif

Edited by girlfairy76

So, uh, yeah. I've recently started a Roblox account. I used to have another account eons ago, but the password has been long forgotten.

I'm now addicted to it. Strange as it is, when you look past all the morons, the game's still pretty fun, though I usually just play for the roleplay servers.

Username: DrakosVendetta

Edited by Drako_tamer

Roblox is like computer legos. I have an account (Terebinth), and i'm a noob. I'm currently trying to learn about the game. I don't think i have any Robux.

I have an almost 2 year account named ocat257. I play all types of games and I think Roblox is really fun biggrin.gif

Oh. I didn't see it before. In any case, it's been long abandoned, and I don't want to gravedig by posting in it. So... Shiny new Roblox thread?

Anyway, if any of you folk want to add me, go ahead and do it. I can be found on the various RP threads.

I might start a roblox account but for some reason someone else is already called that on there,So I'll have to have something different on that site.

I had like 5 of these because my friend gave me his. I played it a little bit and never understood the concept of it.

I hate roblox period community is terrible mods never listen to the community it's exploit-fest there.

Hi I was wondering if anyone played roblox i am rosanna46665 on there

do you hate it when it says connection lost to server?

Roblox ruined my life.

Had an account there almost two years now.

I see you have more forum posts than even me, and I think I recognize your name.

You an OTer?

Errr, how did a game ruin your life?

Oh, ros93, I do play roblox a little. My username on there is dragongirl06 you'll most likely see me on the catching fire rp.

And soulking, I understand why you might hate it. It has a lot of jerks on there, probably because it a lot of young players ranging from innocent 8 year olds to rowdy teenagers

I can ignore the jerks and morons. I've been called a noob. But now that I know the difference between noob and newbie, it doesn't bother me as much. I know now that next time someone calls me that, they're probably noobs themselves. No all people on roblox are bad. Ever heard of the group teens for a change. They seem to be trying to help roblox get back on the right track again. My friend, wizerd, want me to join. He's a nice guy. One of the few who actually care about other player's feelings, most on roblox are jerks but some are trying to get it back on track.

Edited by solarflare3000

I play it, my name is the same as on here. It can be fun, but it is always disappointing looking over at chat and seeing "Hai n0b 1 m WAI betur den u cuz u l0ok n0b." Not to mention that the avatar system is horrible because the stuff they make are becoming ugly and people who don't where the new hats are made fun of, even though they made the right choice. My character looks like it is to annoy the people who make fun of people because of looks.

Edit: Roblox is better than Dragon Cave though because dragon cave people judge threads based on titles and ignore the contents. Then you keep quoting it and they still avoid it.

Edited by LupusEques

Oh,I made an account about two years ago.I first thought that it would be like minecraft,but I was wrong.The first 2 minutes I was there,everything was fine,and then I saw two people pretending "that".I also hated the chat ,since people wrote like fools. And they did not know how to talk.I just hate it.

Edited by HorseChick

I PLAY ROBLOX!!! I hate how people ruin it with language, but it's still fun to me. And...

WHU CANT REZIST DE ROBLXIAN SPAZ???!!!1!!12??222?

I play roblox (username: 10kooPp). I don't really have problems with online daters (I saw two people talking about you-know-what, but that was about it). Sure, there are jerks and bullies, but this game is basically the only way I can communicate with my friends during this pandemic. Anyhow, some of the games on there are pretty good in my opinion, and I'm not quitting any time soon.