ShatteringGlass

Roblox

Eh, I think this should be in video games, a mod'll move it. :3

I have an account, but I only used it once because a friend on another site wanted to show me a thing he made.

Used to have one. Never want to play again.

People were rude, pretended shmex, and used inappropriate language for small children.

People were rude, pretended shmex, and used inappropriate language for small children.

^ This

This.

Which is why I went to the forums, which were 10x better, but still terrible.

I see you have more forum posts than even me, and I think I recognize your name.

You an OTer?

Yes. I forum on OT, RT, and LMaD most of the time.

But yeah, Roblox economy's collapsed and there are all noobs now. The only reason I go on is to trade items and forum.

Same.

Roblox is a place where you can build and play your own games. It is sort of like legos.

--

My username is Sil445 and I have a membership.

I usually hang around the Iron Cafe or Freeze Tag. There isn't many GREAT games out there. My RL friends just usually breeze by my place or I go to there's.

I generally play what I feel like playing, though I am often mistaken for a boy…

I are shinx50.

My account is EXcellent.

Seriously, that's my username.

I usually don't play games, but when I do, it's either "R.U.N.", Underground War, or Heliwars Desert Storm.

Edited by ShatteringGlass

I got one too. I dont play it that much, but I do occasionally find a fun game that ill spend hours playing.

I just got a message about how to take off my box head. I like my box head. T-T

I have an account, I hate most of the people on there. They always get on my nerves so I have to just ignore them. I have an new account cause I lost my old one. It's superstar404. My old account name was fullmetalblossom. Roblox was pretty stupid for a while. The moderators don't really pay attention to the chats or anything, one time I was on a game, there was to noobs, in a house chatting that they were stripping in front of each other then started to make out. I just reporeted them. The marvelous thing ever made.

I play ROBLOX quite often. My username is shock691. I spend most of time helping my friends' groups or doing stuff for the Vaktovian Empire.

The game sucks.

Too many inapropriate 50 year olds.

Some dude tried to ask my bro where he lived on that game.