chickenhound

3DS dangerous?!

Yea I heard about how the 3D can affect children. Its Really only with little kids, 9 year olds and above can probably handle it.

On another note, The Swastika Card you are referring to is Koga's Ninja trick.

On another-Other note, They also released a card that had misty- Undressed. Eww. It was titled Misty's tears, I believe they Reprinted both In english- Only edited, thank god. smile.gif

In response to everyone talking about why buy the 3ds if you don't use the 3d features I can only say this. The 3d is a big part yes, but the 3ds can also handle much more. Like better graphics and big open world spaces, with the other ds versions kid Icarus uprising wouldn't be possible, nor would those beautiful monster hunter areas. There are lots of reasons to have a 3ds and not just because of the 3d (MH4 and 3 ultimate are so pretty I lurve the misty peaks)

I have a 2DS and I freaking love the fact I can play 3DS games on it. The only problem I actually have with the 2DS is the fact is it doesn't close like the 3DS. Like, why Nintendo!? WHY!?

I have a 2DS and I freaking love the fact I can play 3DS games on it. The only problem I actually have with the 2DS is the fact is it doesn't close like the 3DS. Like, why Nintendo!? WHY!?

You can't play 3DS games on a 2DS, it isn't possible as 1) the nub wouldn't fit in it and 2) the game would crash. Are you playing a cross gen game?

You can't play 3DS games on a 2DS, it isn't possible as 1) the nub wouldn't fit in it and 2) the game would crash. Are you playing a cross gen game?

2DS is the name of a separate console that can play 3DS games without the 3D effect (as if you had the slider off on a 3DS); it doesn't refer to the old DS. The 2DS is meant to be more child-friendly; a little less breakable (especially without the hinge). It's also considerably cheaper than a 3DS.

2DS is the name of a separate console that can play 3DS games without the 3D effect (as if you had the slider off on a 3DS); it doesn't refer to the old DS. The 2DS is meant to be more child-friendly; a little less breakable (especially without the hinge). It's also considerably cheaper than a 3DS.

ohhhh

thanks for explaining that to me, didn't realize sorry Raptor of Dragons