CYDA LUVA83

Acting like your age

I'm 18 but for me it varies, sometimes older, usually younger lol but majority of my friends are too so it all good. ^^

I definitely don't act my age much, I'm 15 going on 8

My friends often tell me to grow up, but I don't want to

Of course one of them was just mad I was being sarcastic about her double standard D;

Edited by espeon977

To be truly honest I can be a very mature person to being a hyper two year old, I prefer being mature though it is still fun to have those sprints of hyperness... xd.png

I'm mature when it's needed. The rest of the time I act less than half my age xd.png

I think I generally do act my age (of 23) or there abouts but I will be very silly and childish around close friends and Kestra

I think I generally do act very silly and childish.

Fixed. Love you.

sometimes i act lik i have no age(just sitting there quietly not doing anything). with friends im 11-13. at home with my family i act 10-13. when im home alone WOOT!!! i act like an utter child xd.png

I forget my age a lot.

And I act somewhere between... 5 and 30 years old.

I act like every age in between that except my own.

I try to. When I'm around other people, and my children, I do. When I'm around my husband, my nieces/nephews, or my two horses, I act a bit younger.

My husband and I have known each other since like... forever, so I always tease him about stupid stuff he's done when he was little. And he teases me. We bicker like a bunch of two-year olds. xd.png

I think I act older than I am. I'm 15. Seriously, compare the way I just speak to most 15-year-old girls. Go to the mall and find some teenage girls and then look at me. I'm on a horse.

I think I already posted here but..

I tend to think about things the way older, more mature people would. More sprituality, less sparkledogs.

The impulses I act on are unfortunate for me, because they tend to be the impulses of a 13 year old freshman. (Protip: I'm a 13 year old freshman in RL.)

I usually act my age. Well... sometimes. Sometimes it's more fun to act like I'm 3 than to act like I'm almost 17.

Acting ones age? Is that even remotely possible? Exactly how one must act? From a personal perspective do not believe in such a thing to be quite honest.

I'm 17, turning 18 in a month, but everyone tells me I act something like ten years older. I'm the 'mature' one in my group of friends (not boring, mind you), and I've always been that way. I think it has something to do with me being the oldest child and having to take care of my brothers a lot.

My family jokes that I should have been born in the '80s, not the '90s.

I'm 13. Around family and strangers, I act pretty mature and consider myself pretty mature. I don't act like a total brat, and I'm not antisocial...though I'd rather listen to a conversation than engage in one. But I'm the most mature out of my siblings- they're both younger than me, and I have to be responsible towards them, so I don't get much of an excuse to goof off and be immature and silly and have fun.

...except at school. Around my friends, I'm definitely the child of the bunch. But when need be, I can snap right back into serious-grown-up mode, and nobody would even know I was thirteen...you know, besides the fact that I'm super short and look like I'm about ten.

I don't know if I act my age. I'm mature enough to handle a job and pay my bills but childish enough to read comics, watch cartoons and have toys on my shelves.

Edited by CatCreature

I do enjoy how everyone seems to think they're more mature than their age suggests :~)

I'm grown-up and serious in front of other people, including my friends. I get home and demand to watch Disney movies. I may also sulk a bit if we don't get our weekly junkfood. I also always check Cartoon Network if anything good is on before I check the other channels...I don't know, is that childish?

I do enjoy how everyone seems to think they're more mature than their age suggests :~)

I know I'm not tongue.gif I'm actually quite childish unless I absolutely NEED to be mature. Then I just act my age, I don't try to act like I'm some responsible adult cuz I'm not. I'll suck up my pride and be a responsible 16 year old when I have to be. Not a responsible 20 something.

Yeah, it seems everyone thinks that they are more mature than others of their age around here. But of course, immature people often think that they are mature, until they are actually mature and realize that they weren't mature before. Not suggesting that everyone who posted isn't more mature than what their age suggests, just stating a fact.

I myself am not very sure about whether I am mature or not. Almost every year since a few years ago, I've been undergoing realizations of how immature I had been the previous year. I would guess that that would make me more mature than what I had been (people getting more mature as they age, I must be a genius). But then again, I can't be sure if I'm mature this year either, because I'll probably get older and look back at myself now, and think that I was very immature. I won't make any bold statement about my maturity. Who knows.

Sorry if that was overly long or rambly, I haven't read over it and was just typing as the thoughts went through my head.

Edited by EeveeSkitty